The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 05-06-2019, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
BroAA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Planning a trip to BKK on coming 5-8 July. Any bro there?
Old 06-06-2019, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Jaygod6985 is Cool - loads of Potential

Guys newbie here. Pardon me for asking. How will hotel inform you for extra charge for bringing a visitor in? Or they just don't inform you and charge you at checkout
Old 06-06-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaygod6985 View Post
Guys newbie here. Pardon me for asking. How will hotel inform you for extra charge for bringing a visitor in? Or they just don't inform you and charge you at checkout
Hotels that charge normally will have people standing at the lobby. When you walk in with your guest, they will ask for their ID. At the same time, they will inform you of the joiner fee, you can choose to pay on the spot or pay upon checkout.

There are some 5 star hotels that don't have this practice but some people feel safer knowing their guest's ID is on record in case shit happens.
Old 06-06-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaygod6985 View Post

Common practice is you are given a form with the amount charge and add to your hotel bill to sign on the spot. Guest ID card is of course held at the security desk or reception desk till the guest departure.
Old 07-06-2019, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Warmer21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Bro, if u wanna try good n authentic thai food, i would recommend bann kun mae. A thai restaurant opp novotel siam square.
Old 07-06-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Guys appreciate very much for your replies. I dunno how to tag you all. But thanks to whoever replied to my question above
Old 07-06-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

I ordered a outcall, she confirmed with me only b2b no sex from the start. But at the ending she inserted my into hers. Shock of my life. Anyone have this experience?
Old 08-06-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Jus back from bbk ytd...
Find out not always need to go agogo or themare to get pay girls..
Lucky to hook up a girl at onyx on the 2nd nite.. went back hotel have a great sex till morning.. no money involved.. even wan give her cab fare oso dun wan..
3rd nite went Nana Hillary 2.. live band n lot of girls.. some service girl, some normal customer.. play pool there for most of the nite n chat u with those normal customer girl rather than service girl.. closed 330am.. went supper outside those noodle stall.. after eating ask her where she going.. answer dunno.. so just hold her hand n walk back to my hotel.. no reject say nothing.. once in room.. kiss like no tmr.. the rest history..
Stay till afternoon, eat lunch then she took a bike ride home.. again no money involved..
Last nite meet up the girl from onyx.. have dinner n drink at a bar or lounge.. no sure where is it.. she bring me there.. have a great fun of GFE but too bad leaving next day morning so nvr bring her back to hotel..
Overall a very differ experience compare to my last few trip tat go agogo n thamare..
Normal girl n service girls really big differ when come to sex.. more feeling.. but only look n body might not be as good as some service girl..
Old 09-06-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Jus back from bbk ytd...

Normal girl n service girls really big differ when come to sex.. more feeling.. but only look n body might not be as good as some service girl..
either you Andy Lau or AMDK... most guys can't get such welfare... mostly involved with "sweet honey". hahaha
Old 09-06-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by microdjsim View Post
either you Andy Lau or AMDK... most guys can't get such welfare... mostly involved with "sweet honey". hahaha
No lo.. I just am 40yrs old man.. normal looking.. those milf oso 30plus..
For this kind of lady.. they r not service girl.. wat most important to them is fun n u MUST treat them with respect n gentleman..
Not the moment u know them.. u start drink with them u want to get touchy.. always maintain the distance.. play game, drink until they r comfortable with u then somehow the girl will get close to u..
Not always Andy lau look then will have girls.. it is always the tactics tat work..
Old 10-06-2019, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 12
baldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroAA View Post
Planning a trip to BKK on coming 5-8 July. Any bro there?
Hi Bro, I will be in BKK from 3-6 July, maybe we can hang out at one of the clubs together, on the 5th or 6th? I will be staying near to Siam Paragon area. You can PM me also.
Old 10-06-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
BroAA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by baldman View Post
Hi Bro, I will be in BKK from 3-6 July, maybe we can hang out at one of the clubs together, on the 5th or 6th? I will be staying near to Siam Paragon area. You can PM me also.
Sure bro. PM me when the date is nearer. I am planning to stay at MiniR.
Old 10-06-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Was at Maria Spa last week, 6 pax dmg was 45k THB.

Plenty of girls especially 5pm to 7pm, those 6k to 7k categories already quite good lookers. Service wise was average 6/10 from all 6 of us. If I hadn't the need show my friends around in BKK, I wouldn't have gone.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 10-06-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Maria Soapy Massage Parlour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Was at Maria Spa last week, 6 pax dmg was 45k THB.

Plenty of girls especially 5pm to 7pm, those 6k to 7k categories already quite good lookers. Service wise was average 6/10 from all 6 of us. If I hadn't the need show my friends around in BKK, I wouldn't have gone.
Wah piang like burning cash during Qing Ming Festival sial 555.

On average will be THB7500 per pax for a mediocre 90min session!
If it was me maybe I'll use a empty mineral water bottle to tapau the most expensive bathtub water as souvenir!
555 the arp nam puying sure laugh until peng san!
Old 10-06-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria Soapy Massage Parlour

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Wah piang like burning cash during Qing Ming Festival sial 555.

On average will be THB7500 per pax for a mediocre 90min session!
If it was me maybe I'll use a empty mineral water bottle to tapau the most expensive bathtub water as souvenir!
555 the arp nam puying sure laugh until peng san!
That's why I say I wouldn't have gone if I don't have to show them around and they wanted to go shower house. Told them go once is enough, mai every trip go Bangkok must ask me bring them go

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1