The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Mbappe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nurgle Rot

Waiting for updates .
Old 15-06-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
KafeOomph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
this is a really nice story, great share ts!
Fully agreed .
Old 15-06-2018, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

and the search continues
Old 16-06-2018, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

waiting for next chapter......................
Old 16-06-2018, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story ts, please continue sharing it.
Old 18-06-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 19
gambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Welcome back Bro Nurgle! It has been a while. I really hope u can recover from your hurt soon. Take care!

"I once knew a woman who offered her honor
So I honored her offer
And all night long I was on her and off her." ~ Anon
Old 18-06-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sanzara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
really nice story ts, please continue sharing it.
Yes please do
Old 19-06-2018, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.
Old 19-06-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
MusoWrestler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do take care bro Nurgle
Old 19-06-2018, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Hope Bro Nurgle is fine and can continue with your story.
Old 19-06-2018, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 10
Nurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Part 2 - Approached

I was walking slowly and aimlessly. My mind was thinking about Pris but my rod was thinking about others. I walked with my head held low. And as stupid as I can get, I bumped into a group of youngsters. And of all the people, I bumped into a guy way younger than me.

Boy A: Ouch! Watch it you fucker! Don’t know how to walk is it?
Me: My apologize. Wasn’t looking. It’s my fault.
Boy B: You old fucker. Don’t anyhow think you can siam from this ok?
Boy C: Yeah la you cheebye! You never fuck that’s why you want to find one of us right?!
Me: Clearly I apologized. Firstly, its my fault I admit and apologize. Secondly, I don’t swing that way so if you don’t mind I will move on.
Boy A: Not so fast old man. You think you can get away with this??

Clearly this youngsters got lots of testosterone and they were high as fuck. I knew I got myself into trouble this time and I was about to pick a fight.

Man: Hey you youngsters. If you want to pick a fight with just one person, you got yourself another few to join in and back Nurgle up!

That voice...It sounded so familiar. I looked up and it was my old army buddy and others! 5 of them all gym freaks. Clearly 3 of them towering me and the youngsters and 2 smaller build but with full arm tattoos that could be mistaken as gangsters but they ain’t. The 3 monsters are Will, Frank and Bill. The 2 heavily tattoo guys are twins Benji and Benny.

Will: If you want to mess with my boss, you got another thing coming to you and I don’t think you 3 kids want to pick a fight with his 5 slaves.

Yes. The boss and the slaves. I wasn’t an officer or Sgt during army. But I was their leader because during a out field movement, they got lost. I happen to be good at reading maps and I lead them out of the jungle. With that, each carried my field pack, SBO and rifle. After we got out, we became good friends and they acknowledge me as the master and they are my slaves.

Boy B: No sir. So sorry...we didn’t...
Bill: From what I see, you want to pick a fight with my master.
Benny: And when my master is hurt, we do unto others.
Me: An eye for eye...
Benji: ...a tooth for a tooth.

That sent the 3 boys running. And there I was standing undersized from 5 towering monsters. I just lost it and hugged all of them.

Me: It’s so good to see you all. I missed you all so much brothers.
Will: That’s because unlike us, you became successful in your career life and have a lovely wife to bang!
Me: Half truth. I’m still successful in my career. But I’m divorced.
Bill: Holy fuck! I knew it! See! I told you to find another girl before its too late!
Me: I agreed. Which I did.
Bill: There you go! Never too late!
Me: But its too late. My 2nd wife just passed away from cancer.
Frank: Holy fuck. Dude. I’m so sorry for your lost...

There was a deadly silence in the air as I knew my brothers were grieving for me and do not know what to say.

Benji: Dude. We were going for a drink. You want to come with us? We haven’t catched up and I bet you could use a drink and some eye candy.
Me: I would love to. But can we go to the bar which I regular? The barkeep serves the best beer. Come. Beer is on me to you slaves who just saved my sorry ass.
Old 19-06-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 10
Nurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Part 3 - Down goes the beer

B: Welcome back Nurgle. More beer?
Me: Give me 6. For me and my 5 brothers whom I bumped into saving my ass from those 3.

Pointing at the 3 kids that manage to get a table at the bar I regular, the 3 saw us and ran out without having to order.

B: Thank you for scaring those 3! Those 3 fuckers always cause trouble at my bar and I had to clear their shit.
Me: I have 5 hired guns here.

B look behind me and dropped his jaws.

B: Dude! Those guys are huge! Please don’t...
Me: Cause any trouble? We are cool. They are my slaves. So 6 mugs and charge it to my card.
B: Yes sir.

We sat at a round table and I told them about my tale of my divorced life and my life as a widower. Frank been the emotional one cried and gave me a hug. God I could really use a brotherly hug. It felt great especially coming from a huge guy.

Me: Enough about me. What are you guys up to?
Will: I’m a gym instructor and Bill is working for me at my gym. Frank is an auditor while the twins are carrying on their father shipyard business.
Me: And are you all married aside from Frank whom I know swing the other way.
Bill: Of course. I even have a wonderful girl! See!

Taking out his phone and showing me his little kid. She is about 6 and she look so cute.

Benny: Nurgle, I know this isn’t the right thing to say but I bet there are many fishes out there in the ocean for you to find. I believe you can find the right one.
Benji: Besides, you look like shit! You should come to Will gym and work out that out of shape body of yours!

I admit. Traveling the world put on more weight in me and I wasn’t the regular charming Nurgle. Maybe that’s why I didn’t have any luck with the ladies tonight.

Me: I will take your offer on that. Look guys. It’s running late and I plan to settle some work over the weekend. So, cheers to you guys for saving my sorry ass and to our future.

We cheer our mug together giving out a loud clang and finishing our beer in one down.
Old 20-06-2018, 04:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

good one, pitching tent for more...
Old 20-06-2018, 07:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Old 20-06-2018, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1