The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-06-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wk23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Hi all taiko,

Any Good b2b NURU Massage with rubber mattress recommended in BKK? Thanks in advance
Old 19-06-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
Just Back from Short Trip again:

Day 1 & 2:
Contact the thermae girl previously met, too bad this time she got braces.. Next day Heading to thermae, saw one girl with hot body, picked her and her is really hardworking in BJ. FJ also not bad.

Day 3:
Heading to SC and Nana. In spanky the girl is wild and playable, just like Crazy house. Best looking girl still from Bacarra.

Day4:
Meet up local girl friend, dinner and drunk.

Day5:
First time went to Remember4. It is a bar and restaurant with many PR. 85% of them is very young and pretty. Had dinner there and picked 2 PR. Not bad to pass time and drink there while watching Fifa. Damage is reasonable too. But this place cater for local and many of them cannot speak english.
Where is remember4? The PR can booking out?
Old 19-06-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster (M)

Jasonchenn89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going bkk from 1st to 3rd July, new here >< anyone wanna chiong tgt? PM me =D.
Old 19-06-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster (M)

Jasonchenn89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Going bkk 1st to 3rd July. New to bkk, anyone wanna chiong tgt PM =D
Old 20-06-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmee View Post
Where is remember4? The PR can booking out?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Re...!4d100.5512458

Kind of far from city center. I doubt you can dabao these girls unless you have superstar look or super thick wallet. I recall a similar bar/restaurant near Monte Carlo g-club. It's nice concept where you can enjoy decent food with eye candies. And yes, as I recall, those girls spoke very limited English.

If anyone knows any similar places but closer to city center, please share. Would appreciate!

Was going through my old photos and videos from years past and decided to put the more presentable ones on YouTube. Here is the link-

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbb..._as=subscriber

Perhaps, you will find some useful info or some entertainment value.

Cheers!
Old 20-06-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Pretty Girl Pubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post

Kind of far from city center. I doubt you can dabao these girls unless you have superstar look or super thick wallet. I recall a similar bar/restaurant near Monte Carlo g-club. It's nice concept where you can enjoy decent food with eye candies. And yes, as I recall, those girls spoke very limited English.

If anyone knows any similar places but closer to city center, please share. Would appreciate!

Was going through my old photos and videos from years past and decided to put the more presentable ones on YouTube. Here is the link-

PG Pubs more for cock teasing and kill time only lah.
Some will say go there practice Thai.
More suitable for veterans and residents.

99% of cheongsters will not have time for such activities as their trip is mostly 3D/2N or 5D/4N tops.
There's a reason why Agogo Bars and Thermae Cafe are doing a roaring business.

Establishments like PG Pubs and proper G-Clubs will have strict working policies for their staff.
That is no solicitation for prostitution and if found out will be fired.

These places have a specific target audience which is the Thai clientele who likes to play the cock teasing game with puyings.
Don't ask me why Khon Thai like this game as the culture is pretty much obsessed with mind games and "fake" relationships.

How I know so much about such complexities is because I've been through both the good and bad aspects of Thai culture.
Not that I enjoyed it but the experience was priceless and came out better equipped when dealing with human relationships and situations.
Nothing is what is really seems on the surface in Thailand.

Want humsup activity just stick to those typical joints will do.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 20-06-2018 at 05:34 PM.
Old 20-06-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 13
xflamez has much to be proud ofxflamez has much to be proud ofxflamez has much to be proud ofxflamez has much to be proud ofxflamez has much to be proud ofxflamez has much to be proud ofxflamez has much to be proud ofxflamez has much to be proud of

Going BKK this coming friday any bros want to visit Thermae together and explore together do PM me.
Min power of 3 welcome for exchange.

Please leave your name in up message so that I can return your favour and do pm me if i forget to return by any chance !!!
Old 20-06-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
You can if you got the time to play with.
No need Super thick wallet when actually these places is quite relatively cheap comparing with discos and so forth. Usually some places got ladies drink system for the prettys, some maybe earning commission from the drinks you purchase from them, i.e Jameson, JW and so on.

I don’t think so there’s any similar place like this in the city as I believe they can’t cover their overhead cost and so forth as matter of fact city rental is quite costly compare with the slight outskirt of Bkk. Just head to lad phrao, there’s so many establishments with such prettys.

Which one do you recommend at the moment, with most SYT's?

It is nice to switch gears sometimes and just relax and enjoy companies of nice eye candies. P4P sex is convenient and easy but lacks the thrill of the chase and score. I suspect that is why some people frequent this kind of venue. Nothing is impossible in Thailand. There might be policy against prostitution for these girls, but that doesn't mean some girls won't give out their numbers and meet the customers on another day. The girls also probably seem less jaded and pro, wherein lies the appeal to seasoned mongers.

Some days I feel so sexed out, I just want to chill and listen to a nice Thai band and enjoy decent food. Having nice SYT's keep you entertained helps the food go down that much easier. And, yes, it is a cock tease, but sometimes I do need my over-worked cock teased back to life lol.

Last edited by Luvless; 22-06-2018 at 04:32 AM.
Old 21-06-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post

Cheers!
Not so far as you thought. When i go there is traffic peak time, so i use BTS to Chatuchak Station and use Grab to there to skip the traffic in sukhumvit. When going back around midnight, Use taxi direct till my hotel in sukhumvit less than 20min. Girl quality definitely win those in Agogo, similar to G-club with less cost.
Old 21-06-2018, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 11
Kurabawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wk23 View Post
Hi all taiko,

Any Good b2b NURU Massage with rubber mattress recommended in BKK? Thanks in advance
Hi, if u looking for the good massage experience only and not for the girl's looks. U can try akane massage. cheap and good but not a looker. at soi 31/33 cant remember.
Old 22-06-2018, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Jus wondering n hope expert bro here can give advice..
Roughly how much is the damage at a G club..
Can any bro have a breakdown..
Is there any KTV in Bangkok tat is like those in singapore where girl come n sit, end of session take tip..
Going Bangkok on the 1st..Been there a few times, mostly visit agogo bar only.. hoping to visit some new entertainment place.. hope bro can provide some info..
Old 22-06-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
legolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylegolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

where can i sian or bonk this kind of white white thai girl?

Last edited by legolas99; 22-06-2018 at 12:18 PM. Reason: amend
Old 22-06-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

wk23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurabawa View Post
Hi, if u looking for the good massage experience only and not for the girl's looks. U can try akane massage. cheap and good but not a looker. at soi 31/33 cant remember.
Thanks Kurabawa bro.
Old 23-06-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by legolas99 View Post
where can i sian or bonk this kind of white white thai girl?

OPT 1: Approach and talk to Her directly.
OPT 2: Hunt in FB ( time consuming, usually need chat at least few day for them to date with you).

Last edited by rahkshi007; 23-06-2018 at 08:21 PM.
Old 24-06-2018, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 14
evilbell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time at Thermae today. Damn filled with jap and korean guys. Quite happy with the quality of the girls there. Got tan ones got old ones got fair ones got short hair, long hair fat slim all also have la.

Picked one fair one for ST.

Gfe is high. When she take out her top, she guide my hands to her boobs and say "see, no silicon". Woahhh shiok.

ST 2500 baht. It is only worth it if the session goes well i feel. Mine exceed expectations. Book a 2hr room on top of thermae for 700 baht. This is where i feel each chiongster have to do their homework to find which hotel is girl friendly or not.

My first thing to overcome is to muster the courage to approach the girl. I think most chiongster here have no problem la.

Also went to 7 heaven. Not a bad experience too. Girl is friendly.

Enjoy guys!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1