The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
jason55555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can share soda and amy ctc
Old 09-06-2018, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
lognormal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Who provides the BEST JG?

which jg is works one? i got partner so not looking for sexy massage or special. jus want jg to improve and impress my partner. tia
Old 09-06-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 16
Jaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant future

RTM Xiao Han recently after a long break. Her attitude is still good and roaming signal still strong. Dunno whether izzit me too long never see her, she somehow look younger and slimmer a bit.
Old 09-06-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

anyone can PM lisa and amy contact? thanks!
Old 10-06-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
lordofminions deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, just wondering if lisa is still around? Couldnt contact her recently
Old 13-06-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Laughbuddha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey been trying ask around to get SODA and Angels contact but none willing provide. Hopefully got some kind bros here willing to share with me. will exchange whatever contacts i been to before for it. THanks!
Old 13-06-2018, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 15
ComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to all

I rtf Xiao Han last night - and yes, she does look slimmer and younger. Boobies were still large; firm and bouncy. Her zhua gen is an awesome experience.
Old 15-06-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -43 / Power: 0
GrannyLao is stuck in moderation for some time to come

anyone can share soda or Xhan contact?
Old 15-06-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeone View Post
Tried Anqi recently.

I don't normally give rating but just feedback/opinion.

To me she was very professional and contact and instructions were clear.

Room: Clean with attached bathroom. Fresh towels provided. Have massage bed as shown in pics.
Looks : Looked slutty, not syt
Body : Tight body, B cup, firm butt
Massage : Good strength, almost on par with those massage from clean joints. Does not shortchange on the massage to start the other stuff
JG: My first time, was uncomfortable (not painful) but also pleasurable at the same time. Have to test the effectiveness soon
HJ: Sop. She will remove her top for you to play with her tits. Removing bottom for extra
Attitude: As mentioned earlier, very professional in her approach. More like professional masseuse rather than the ones providing extra services.
Tried An Qi recently. Thks to the bro that gave the contact. All as what the FR said, her approach to the job is very professional, like running a proper shop. If SG legalized sensual massage, I'd imagine the shop will be like this.

Takes care of little things like the ambience, just that the professional air extends to the service itself. Not much small talk and was very quiet since I was reticent too, so maybe she thought I just wanna enjoy in zen mode.

Looks pretty ordinary, small boobs, but her figure is nice and firm esp her butt in G-string. Had my face buried in one cheek as she made me cum hard with her magic hands About 50-50 of the time spent on body massage and JG. Worth it and will rtm.

Trying xh next for comparison. If anyone care to share Soda contact, pls PM.
Old 16-06-2018, 04:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Tried An Qi recently. Thks to the bro that gave the contact. All as what the FR said, her approach to the job is very professional, like running a proper shop. If SG legalized sensual massage, I'd imagine the shop will be like this.

Takes care of little things like the ambience, just that the professional air extends to the service itself. Not much small talk and was very quiet since I was reticent too, so maybe she thought I just wanna enjoy in zen mode.

Looks pretty ordinary, small boobs, but her figure is nice and firm esp her butt in G-string. Had my face buried in one cheek as she made me cum hard with her magic hands About 50-50 of the time spent on body massage and JG. Worth it and will rtm.

Trying xh next for comparison. If anyone care to share Soda contact, pls PM.
Any bros can share Anqi, Xh and Angel contacts?
Old 18-06-2018, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
frostiee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi anybros can share ctc for anqi, xiaohan and or soda? Thanks a lot!
Old 19-06-2018, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 10
kodgekaiden is one of the Best!kodgekaiden is one of the Best!kodgekaiden is one of the Best!

hi, can share contact and info for angel & xiaohan? thanks
Old 19-06-2018, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Markerlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can you pls share contact of xh or anqi? Appreciate it
Old 19-06-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
MarlboroRedsS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried XH this week. first time trying her JG. She has good skills in releasing the blockage at the surrounding of the manhood and balls area. The manhood massage was more of sensual stroking rather than veins pulling, comparing to Amy who is more focus on the small head. XH's teasing can be such a turn on with a good view of her big boobs while she is stroking you.
Old 19-06-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroRedsS View Post
Tried XH this week. first time trying her JG. She has good skills in releasing the blockage at the surrounding of the manhood and balls area. The manhood massage was more of sensual stroking rather than veins pulling, comparing to Amy who is more focus on the small head. XH's teasing can be such a turn on with a good view of her big boobs while she is stroking you.
XH suffers in the looks department, luckily she has that impressive pair to compensate. What I like about her service, besides the JG, is that she's easy to talk to, despite my CL just-pass standard, we had a good conversation about JG and other things while she played with my joy stick. As for the JG itself, she dives right into it, almost the whole session concentrating on that, she can control the ups and downs several times, before the release. Left her place with jelly legs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread