The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2018, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 11
Hornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Others wife

Continue

My house? Lol, I'm not gonna b so stupid to bring her to my house! Instead I drove to baliestier, not sure which hotel to go? I drove a while n decided on 81. Park the car in a discrete carpark.( If bros know where? There is a 81 with free parking n not in sight from main road, lol) park the car n says, my house too far! Punggol! Let's get some air con quick! She says ok lor!

Ask for her permit, went over to the counter n ask for 2 hours, then thinking abit tired, extended to 3 hours, 2 hrs is $35, extend 1 hr $15. Suda la, was told need to wait abt 20 mins b I say ok. Handed me a card number 8. Haizzzz 7 in front of me. Went to maid n told her wait. During this time saw a few checking out, waiting patiently for my room. Then after a while , the counter staff shouted my number. Went over n collect my keys. 313, took the keys n press the lift n went up 3rd floor.

Located the room, open the door n inserted the key holder into the slot. Lights came, closed the door. Lay on the bed, maid joined me but sat beside me only, I pulled her hand n pulled her closed to me, told her now we alone, she slapped me on the arm. I slowly moved my head towards her n planted my lips on hers, she shy away at first but using my finger, I guilded fee face towards me again n kiss her again this time she kiss bk. The kissing went on for a few mins, I started to use my hands outside her clothes n bra, she moans softly. squeezing her small breast and circulating just outside her nipples. She is enjoying, her hands putted behind my head, hold my head n slowly working down behind my neck! I slowly kiss towards her ears,

Awwwwwwwwwww, she moans, with 1 swift motion, both my hands reach towards the bottom of her T shirt n lift if up, knowing this, she broke the kiss n lift up both her hands for me to lift her t shirt over her head, light blue bra she was wearing! I lift up my t shirt too n now we both topless, I quickly kiss her bk not wanting to lose the momentum.

She kisses me bk, my hands went behind her, search for the bra clips, with a swift motion, using only one hand, grap the hook n managed to unbuckled her bra, this is something I learn over the yrs, using only one hand, lol. Now with the hook unlease, I slide the bra off her body, took both bra straps n undress her from the body. Her 34B breast came into sight, light brown nipples. Still ok to accept. used my second finger n fondle her nipples for a while, it became more erected, move my head more towards her nips n started licking, suck n squeeze at the same time, she is moaning. Lick n suck her for a while, till she gets abit high liao.

Then suddenly I stop, stood up, ask her to stand up too, she obeyed, I unbuckled her jeans shorts, pulled the zipper down n slide her shorts down leaving her panties on. She look at me, I said, help me pull down my berms too, she nodded n slowly untighten the string, pull the berms down, while doing so, my boxer went down tgt with the berms, looking for fresh air, John sprang out, she look at John and said, hard already, I smile to her n nodded.

She played with John awhile by stroking it gentlely n i watch her, I move John nearer to her mouth slowly, while very near, she open her mouth wanting to engulf John. I quickly move John away n held her hands

I say wait, I sweated, l held one of her hands n guided her to the toliet, she followed, entering the toliet, I let go her hand. Turn her back facing me, looking into the mirror , I grasped her small breasts, her hand cup my hands n lean her head back n I lick her ears n neck. Her hands shifted to John n started stroking him.

The kissing n fondleling went on for another few mins, I broke free n squated down, pulled her panties down n threw it up to the towel rack on top of the WC. But some how not zhun, it fell to the floor, she didn't notices it.

Who cares, I turn on the shower n make sure the water was warm, then I used soap to clean her, as this was the second time having fun with her, she was shaved as I told her I like shaved gals. She shaved herself but clearly not good enuf as still a bit left over missed, but guess she tried.

We both washed each other, then I signaled her it's time. She says , har? I flip down the WC seat cover n got her to sit down, handed her the shower head, spread her legs wide, she know Wats gonna happened n help by leaning bk n raising her legs higher. I went straight to her pussy, I planted my mouth n started licking her, she put the shower head behind my bk n sprayed the water on my bk.

She arch herself to make room so I can savour her better, I lick, lick n lick. She seems to enjoy. Water still flows on my bk, I continue to lick her, she ohhhhhhhhhhh, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhh,

Then using both my hands, I spread her pussy n plunge my tongue as deep as I can, she ohhhhhhhhhhh. Then I pulled her slightly more to the front, while continuing to piant her, my finger went below to caress her asshole,

Gather some saliva, making it drip to her asshole, while continuing to lick her, I tried to push a finger into her asshole, she struggled for a while, I place my tongue still at her pussy, waited a while before trying to insert my finger again into her asshole. At this time, with my licking, she is getting more wet, I can see her juices flowing, I reach for her juices n glide it down towards her asshole.

She is now enjoying my paintings, then with one swift motion, I slide my second finger into her asshole, no rejection this time, she is taking my finger.

I continue to attack her pussy, for a good 5 to 10 mins, I painted her, then all of a sudden, no warning from her, she awwwwwwwwwww very loud, she came!!! Her face blushed, her hands weak n the shower head fell to the floor, spraying water all over me. I stop the painting, withdraw my finger from her asshole, stood up n turn off the water. She still gasping for air.

TBC
Old 14-06-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great update TS.
Old 15-06-2018, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update....... Please continue....
Old 15-06-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

WoW .....Waiting For The Next Update ... Should Be Banging Her Ass Liao

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 19-06-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 15
whitefinger is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitefinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hope to read some more soon .
Old 19-06-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
4Leaves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, thanks TS for the update
Old 19-06-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
bang79 is Cool - loads of Potential

Support support 🖒
Old 19-06-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kreptic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Others wife

Support this thread
Old 20-06-2018, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
JuliusYeGo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful story .
Old 20-06-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 9
Premature is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPremature is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPremature is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPremature is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPremature is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Great story, keep em... cumming man....
Old 20-06-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
4Leaves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story . That's why got so many supporters .
Old 22-06-2018, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
AdamWest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really enjoy the story
Old 23-06-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
kirby deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykirby deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think TS must still be in the hotel enjoying himself .
Old 23-06-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirby View Post
I think TS must still be in the hotel enjoying himself .

Yes hope TS can update soon.
Old 24-06-2018, 06:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
ViVianCunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Still no updates yet .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1