The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2018, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by yello View Post
Singapore police very efficient. If they can catch murderers within hours, i’m SUre they can catch this asshole.
They are efficient selectively. If u make it big on social media, for sure they solve in record time.
Old 19-06-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: To that SICKO

Sad to hear about this new. Hope not one of our samster here.
Old 19-06-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 7
Shanmoogan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShanmoogan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Please guys if you manage to find this guy before the police does please turn him over to the police. Don't take the law into your own hands.
Old 19-06-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bullshitlar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanmoogan View Post
Please guys if you manage to find this guy before the police does please turn him over to the police. Don't take the law into your own hands.
Sometimes the law is inadequate...
Old 19-06-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

go to 'hard'ware'zone(pls take away the ' to search) forum faster, easier to hunt this joker down! But make sure he's truly guilty before going there, u might just ruin someone's life.
Old 20-06-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 13
kelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to behold

Put him behind the bars. Let the prisoners inside rape him back and he'll know what goes around comes around
Old 20-06-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 15
TheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to all

please put this fucker behind bars! how can he lay hands on an innocent victim!!
Old 20-06-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Singapore is a homo society!
Old 21-06-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3051 / Power: 11
TwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond repute

Hope this bugger's prick rot.
Old 21-06-2018, 03:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sad to hear this. This guy ought to have his face plaster all over social media to shame him.
Old 23-06-2018, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

TS any updates on the sicko?
Is he being caught?
Old 25-06-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

https://sso.agc.gov.sg/Act/PC1871?ProvIds=P4XVI-P4_375-.

https://sso.agc.gov.sg/Act/PC1871?ProvIds=pr383-#pr383-
Old 06-07-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 7
Niao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Till today you are not caught and justice has not been served.

My Nephew has not step out of the house alone since then. Her mum was crying to me that she caught him many times a day masturbating in the room. My Nephew told his mum that he cannot control thinking of that incident with the man and it arouse his urge for sex everytime he recalled what that man did to him. My Nephew has being regularly trying to stroke himself with everyone around even during meals with the family.

Broken skins were all over his private part and anus. As he has being rubbing on those private non stop since then,

My Nephew has also show signs of mental disorientation ever since. He has stopped going to school and has to rely on sleeping pills. The counsellor has advised us to be prepared to arrange him to receive treatment in IMH.

I’m lost......
Old 06-07-2018, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
smackyoudown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think it is hard to do any CSI if there are not much details on this 40 yrs old plus guy.
Old 06-07-2018, 04:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

This is really sick and sad.
Although I am no angel, there are certain unspoken rules here like no underage and no force (rape).
It is alright for 2 (or more) consenting adults as long as you are ready to face the risks of being found out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1