The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2009, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 20
benttw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Way to expose your gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by torak View Post
Ts if u like to be watch, do invite me, i'll surely bring my 16yo gf to see see, we both never see a real life show before ^^

sorry am i ask how old r you torak ?
Old 23-06-2009, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpan View Post
Admire ur kinkiness... Agree that this peeping toms shld exercise some ground rule. Up ur points.
but bro, me nv have the same guts as you... i may enjoy the process, but i guess being jealous is much higher then enjoyment..
Old 23-06-2009, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 16
izerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud of

candid camera is the best, sexiest, with most naturals wild on going
Old 23-06-2009, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 15
eternally deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeternally deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hmm..i rem posted something here but d post disappear?

夏天来临了,我还是看不见阳光
如果没有你,现在我会在哪里
过着怎样的生活 ,不会也寂寞
Old 24-06-2009, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 19
iluvu8 is a splendid one to beholdiluvu8 is a splendid one to beholdiluvu8 is a splendid one to beholdiluvu8 is a splendid one to beholdiluvu8 is a splendid one to beholdiluvu8 is a splendid one to behold

i also love to expose my wife...haha... we also make out at living rooms wif doors and windows open..hoping some will see...so exciting...heehee...
Old 24-06-2009, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 19
foooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant future

what is this..like to expose wife, enjoy being watched..but scared being recorded..
Old 24-06-2009, 04:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 15
eternally deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeternally deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternally View Post
Hmm..i rem posted something here but d post disappear?
Prob rectify by sammy boss. Thks!

夏天来临了,我还是看不见阳光
如果没有你,现在我会在哪里
过着怎样的生活 ,不会也寂寞
Old 24-06-2009, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by foooah View Post
what is this..like to expose wife, enjoy being watched..but scared being recorded..
bro, being willing to enjoy the excitment of being watch is very different form being seen. Being watch by others secrectly, is like you knw someone is just purly enjoying him or herself at that point of time.

But when being recorded, it very diff, like tammy case, you see it was pass around and in the end it became a embrassment... we maybe be notti and kinkky, but that does not mean we dun want face..

hope you get what i mean... just my thought....
Old 24-06-2009, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 19
iluvu8 is a splendid one to beholdiluvu8 is a splendid one to beholdiluvu8 is a splendid one to beholdiluvu8 is a splendid one to beholdiluvu8 is a splendid one to beholdiluvu8 is a splendid one to behold

once, i turn on my webcam without her knowledge and let one of the bros that i know from here, damn happening when i was pumping her, knowing some1 is watching..so shiok...haha
Old 24-06-2009, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
MissTakes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by benttw View Post
bro, being willing to enjoy the excitment of being watch is very different form being seen. Being watch by others secrectly, is like you knw someone is just purly enjoying him or herself at that point of time.

But when being recorded, it very diff, like tammy case, you see it was pass around and in the end it became a embrassment... we maybe be notti and kinkky, but that does not mean we dun want face..

hope you get what i mean... just my thought....

I agree wif this point..
Sometimes U just like to make out etc in the open.. and all.. But wif the advanced tech nowdays.. too scary to make out in the open even.. for all u know it will be in STOMP..
Expose all over the net is one thing but wat if the other party is a FB and not your OC.. die sia like that.. all expose..
Old 24-06-2009, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 18
dota_pro is a glorious beacon of lightdota_pro is a glorious beacon of lightdota_pro is a glorious beacon of lightdota_pro is a glorious beacon of lightdota_pro is a glorious beacon of light

Seems that you enjoy the excitement of being an exhibtionist but feared of being filmed .There is no two ways about it :
1)either you don't do it at all
2)If you chose to do it in public, you have to face your own consequences if it ended up being recorded or posted on net .

[SIZE="4"]鱼与熊掌,不可兼得[/SIZE]
Old 26-06-2009, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
makka111 is one of the Best!makka111 is one of the Best!makka111 is one of the Best!

I shave my gf nice and clean before going out w/o panties. She likes tight mini-skirts and low-cut tops on her 34Cs.

We'll just go for the usual trip out to the mall, cineplex etc. Whenever she sits down, I am very sure her clit is exposed as I don't allow her to cross her legs. Sometimes no bra, so her nips will stick out if the aircon in the mall is strong enough. She feels damn horny too.

Cineplex is fun time as I get to play with her pussy throughout the movie. She gets extra horny if a guy is sitting on the other side and keeps glancing at her crotch with my fingers in it.

Usually end our adventure with a good suck and bonk in the car at a deserted carpark.
Old 01-07-2009, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
chelsea4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My gf now my wife also always exposed by me.
Once we dancing in a club and I caress her ass and slowly shift her skirt upwards to expose her panties.
I also brought her to play pool with low cut top with no bra and super short skirt and even place the white ball far away so she need to lift up and place one leg on the table.
I also got her drunk then lifted up her skirt and pull down her panties to her thigh and pull down her top to expose her nipples in the car. I then wind down and turn on the cabin light and stop next to motorbike or vans, lorries at the traffic light. I even drive into the petrol station and walk off to ue the toilet
Old 01-07-2009, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea4ever View Post
My gf now my wife also always exposed by me.
Once we dancing in a club and I caress her ass and slowly shift her skirt upwards to expose her panties.
I also brought her to play pool with low cut top with no bra and super short skirt and even place the white ball far away so she need to lift up and place one leg on the table.
I also got her drunk then lifted up her skirt and pull down her panties to her thigh and pull down her top to expose her nipples in the car. I then wind down and turn on the cabin light and stop next to motorbike or vans, lorries at the traffic light. I even drive into the petrol station and walk off to ue the toilet
waw bro! u really the CAN! clap clap!
Old 06-07-2009, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 17
beji19308 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
waw bro! u really the CAN! clap clap!
power! if i see a car with such a view beside me i sure delay to move off when light changes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1