The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2018, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Haha...this lychee is cheap and abundance becos PRC not buying...one district in NE Vietnam in Province of Quang Ninh selling as cheap as 1 to 2k per kg...hcm selling 30k per kg...

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____

Vietnam Airlines offers fresh lychee to fliers

The homegrown fruits are characterized by their soft, sweet texture and perfume-like scent

By Tuan Son / Tuoi Tre News Thursday, June 21, 2018, 16:00 GMT+7

Vietnam airlines is praising one of the country’s most beloved foods, fresh lychee, by offering the in-season fruit to business-class and premium-economy passengers on flights departing from Hanoi.

A representative from the national flag carrier said the move is the part of efforts to introduce Vietnamese specialties to global travelers.

The airline sources its lychee from gardens in Luc Ngan District in the northern province of Bac Giang, Vietnam’s famous lychee-growing region where thousands of metric tons of the tropical fruit are produced every year.

Luc Ngan lychee are cultivated in line with Vietnam’s highest standards in agricultural practice, the representative said.

The homegrown fruits, characterized by their soft, sweet texture and perfume-like scent, are typically enjoyed fresh.

Fresh lyechee will be served on Vietnam Airlines’ international and domestic flights departing from Hanoi June 15 and ending 15-20 days later, depending on when farmers in Luc Ngan finish harvesting their crop.

The airline is expected to serve up to two metric tons of the fruit on its flights during that period

The carrier expects to off other regional specialties, such as longan, to its in-flight catering service in the near future, the representative added.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-06-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Okay now you have piqued my interest......just how long did you managed to come out with that comprehensive piece???

Yes pray do tell us about Mui Ne......I am quite kaypoh.......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
I sometimes depend on my muse... I just rattled off my head. In the early morning when there is little distractions, I can write it as fast as I can type out on the phone. My mind is somewhat warped; I see things from a contrarian viewpoint. Very conceited Very narcissistic and value freedom above everything.

Like mui nee, my satiety hormones were on overdrive during the trip. I wanted a multi-facet experience in bed and on the sand. At the restro n in the room. On the road n by the sea. My musings are just reflections like how can I do better, if given yet another opportunity? How do I balance between brain-fucking and that between the legs? How to head fake and get away with it. The problem behind my thinking can be best traced to Uni days, either spending time bass fishing or reading western literatures like John Dunne’s The Flea
Old 22-06-2018, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
to share my recent experiences you dun think I telling the truth and so be it...let us move on and you can continue with your unhappiness haha...

Errm its simply becos what you had posted now contradicts what you had posted in the past, which I by chance discovered only when I was trying to trace similar experiences from other samsters, and not becos I purposely did so as you know I seldom browse thru all other threads

Anyway if you still insist that both are true then by all means go ahead, no prizes for debating further just more online unnecessary frustrations, you tio liao win liao, swee bo???

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 22-06-2018, 07:42 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
alo sir...this is not daily affairs...usually will have about a hundred or so at the beach...this scenario is the Reunification day and Labour day long weekend period whereby Saigonese will flood everywhere...

Wow champion, one look you know they are saigonese liao why not from other cities or provinces leh????

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 22-06-2018, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha...this lychee is cheap and abundance becos PRC not buying...one district in NE Vietnam in Province of Quang Ninh selling as cheap as 1 to 2k per kg...hcm selling 30k per kg...

PRC themselves are flooding the worldwide markets with their cheap lychees so I do not think they will be importing in, go to NTUC & Giant & Sheng Siong you can find most of the lychees are from CockroachLand the ones they are really giving Sinkie a problem at the moment is durians as they are offering higher prices to the malaysians plantations to export there so now Sinkie has lesser stocks == higher prices

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 22-06-2018, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
Like mui nee, my satiety hormones were on overdrive during the trip. I wanted a multi-facet experience in bed and on the sand. At the restro n in the room. On the road n by the sea. My musings are just reflections like how can I do better, if given yet another opportunity? How do I balance between brain-fucking and that between the legs? How to head fake and get away with it. The problem behind my thinking can be best traced to Uni days, either spending time bass fishing or reading western literatures like John Dunne’s The Flea

Do not need to choose, mind-fark them in the day and normal-fark them in the nites 2-in-1

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 22-06-2018, 09:48 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow champion, one look you know they are saigonese liao why not from other cities or provinces leh????

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
haha...when I said Saigonese meaning those who work and reside in Saigon...95% are from Saigon who had earned enough money to visit the beaches...from the FB post can see at least they will visit Nha Trang once per year...just like visit Vung Tau once or twice per year...

Old 22-06-2018, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quote:

Anyway if you still insist that both are true then by all means go ahead, no prizes for debating further just more online unnecessary frustrations, you tio liao win liao, swee bo???

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Alo not that I win or you won...is just recently past one year there were changes better experience for me...you dig out something a few years ago and then my experience not so good...surely this is not contradictory and can you allow changes to happen...

See my post above, I did say I saw many incidents similar to your bad experiences but I face better experience myself...I cannot speak for others...btw, I still fly as frequent as I did...may not be 2 weeks but maybe 3 weeks...also I stay longer in Vietnam up to almost a month....

Let us move on...no prize for winner...

Old 22-06-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
PRC themselves are flooding the worldwide markets with their cheap lychees so I do not think they will be importing in, go to NTUC & Giant & Sheng Siong you can find most of the lychees are from CockroachLand the ones they are really giving Sinkie a problem at the moment is durians as they are offering higher prices to the malaysians plantations to export there so now Sinkie has lesser stocks == higher prices

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
haha...just last week I ate the best durian in hcm...of course the orchard is not in hcm but in province and not sure where...I had been following this seller who sell in FB and published nice durian yearly...so I managed to order 3kg costing 100k per kg...the durian was fragrant and rich nice texture....which confirms the news that Vietnam had imported mao san wang saplings to grow years ago...

I intend to order 100kg next year...

Old 22-06-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster

Look at that...question why all planting same lychees in one district...crazy pun pee pee...

Northern Vietnam gets a luscious lychee shine

By Ngoc Thanh June 22, 2018 | 09:46 am GMT+7

When it is lychee season, the streets of Bac Giang Province and surrounding areas are a sight to behold.

Over the last few days, Bac Giang Province, home to Luc Ngan District which is famous as the major lychee producing area in the country, has worn a decorated look.

Old 22-06-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster

haha...this kind of juicy story...now about coffee king...

__________________________________________________ _

Top coffee brand suffers as founder’s marriage flounders

By Minh Son, Minh Nga June 21, 2018 | 08:00 pm GMT+7

Estranged wife of ‘Coffee King’ started King Café to preserve his legacy because she thought the original brand was doing downhill.
In the saga of Vietnam’s top coffee brand, a rags to riches story that seemed headed for an unhappy ending, new pages are being written.

When Forbes profiled the founder of Trung Nguyen Coffee in 2012, it quoted economist Nguyen Viet Khoi as saying Dang Le Nguyen Vu’s was a classic ‘from zero to hero’ story.

Vietnam’s 'Coffee King,' as the magazine tagged him, started out in 1996 with a bicycle and a strong will. Ten years later, in 2006, Trung Nguyen Coffee was launched with a charter capital of VND1.5 trillion ($65.85 million). Twenty years later, the company was earning $260 million in annual revenues.

But the 20th year proved to be a particularly bumpy one for companies under the umbrella of Trung Nguyen Corporation JSC, the top coffee firm in Vietnam.

Rocking the boat was the rocky relationship between Vu and his wife, a senior company official.

The public knew little about Vu’s wife, Le Hoang Diep Thao, a deputy director and minority shareholder, who stayed out of the limelight.

That changed when Vu ousted her in 2015, and the couple became embroiled in a bitter ownership struggle as well as divorce proceedings. They took the issue to court, accusing each other of obstructing the company’s operations.

That year the gross profit of Trung Nguyen Instant Coffee Company JSC dropped up to just 34 percent of against that of 2014, according to Vietnam Industry Research and Consultancy (VIRAC), an industry research and consulting company that provides industry reports and analysis to both local and foreign clients.

One of the contentious issues in the legal battle between Vu and Ngoc is the right to control Trung Nguyen Instant Coffee Company JSC.

The dispute became official in April, 2015 when Trung Nguyen Corporation JSC (TNG) dismissed Thao from her leading positions in the company and its subsidiary. In a document sent to the court in 2015, Vu, the top executive of Trung Nguyen Group, said that while working as chair and general director of Nguyen Instant Coffee Company JSC, Thao had issued a number of documents affecting production and business activities that damaged the firm.

Thao rejected Vu’s claim and asked the court to reinstate her. She also wrote to the company’s partners, telling them that the main cause of the damage that Vu referred to did not come from her but from the dispute between the couple.

Another Trung Nguyen subsidiary, Trung Nguyen Coffee LLC, met the same fate, its net profit decreased by half over 2014.

In November 2015, Thao filed for divorce, and the case is yet to be resolved pending the settling of the corporate dispute between the husband and wife.

Soon after, Vu disappeared from the limelight, shunning the media. Instead, over the last few months, news reports began emerging of a new coffee brand entering the market. Reports said King Coffee was launched by Thao.

Last March, Thao came out of a self-imposed exile and gave an exclusive interview to local news site Soha. In that conversation, she pleaded for Vu to come out of hiding and talk to her like husband and wife.

Thao said she needed Vu as a husband and business partner, and their four children needed their father. She said founding King Coffee was her way of preserving the Vietnamese coffee brand, as she feared Trung Nguyen is going downhill.

And with Vu still incognito, she accused four leaders of Trung Nguyen Coffee for misusing their power at her husband’s company while he was away.

She said that incorrect information had been spread on social media to slander her husband, who was too sick to appear in public.

“These leaders did this to manipulate Trung Nguyen for their personal gain,” she said.

However, Trung Nguyen, which also operates in the franchise, tourism and retail sectors, has not gone downhill as Thao feared.

According to VIRAC, TNG has kept its total revenue and gross profit stable at more than VND3.8 trillion and around VND800 billion respectively in 2014, 2015 and 2016. Given the fierce competition in the local market, the stable revenue and profit was considered a success. Meanwhile, the brand’s total assets jumped from VND5 trillion in 2014 to nearly VND6.3 trillion in 2016.

Out of the blue

In an unexpected development, Vu put in a surprise appearance at a company event on Saturday, after “disappearing” for almost five years.

The CEO exhorted Trung Nguyen’s leaders and staff to do everything differently from other companies in the world.

“Brothers and sisters, you have to start by revolutionizing yourselves,” he said in a short speech.

Trung Nguyen must aim to become the number one coffee brand in the world, establishing its presence everywhere, he said.

Vu said he had spent the last five years meditating up in the mountains and now had answers to “all the questions in this world.”

Old 23-06-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
haha...just last week I ate the best durian in hcm...of course the orchard is not in hcm but in province and not sure where...I had been following this seller who sell in FB and published nice durian yearly...so I managed to order 3kg costing 100k per kg...the durian was fragrant and rich nice texture....which confirms the news that Vietnam had imported mao san wang saplings to grow years ago...

I intend to order 100kg next year...
Yet to taste good durians in HCMC. Most just taste and have texture like Thai durians....and doesn't seem ripe enough (like Thai ones that are harvested instead of picked up when fall)

Even my viet girlfriend says Malaysian durians are better.

I'm spoiled by Malaysian, specifically penang black thorn durians.

Where did you find the vn mau sang Wong in HCMC? Will go try it. 100k per kg is cheap if it comes close to mau sang Wong.
Old 23-06-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
Yet to taste good durians in HCMC. Most just taste and have texture like Thai durians....and doesn't seem ripe enough (like Thai ones that are harvested instead of picked up when fall)

Even my viet girlfriend says Malaysian durians are better.

I'm spoiled by Malaysian, specifically penang black thorn durians.

Where did you find the vn mau sang Wong in HCMC? Will go try it. 100k per kg is cheap if it comes close to mau sang Wong.
bro...I had tasted enough lousy durians in Vietnam...even D24 type not tasty enough...

where to get mao san wang in hcm...answer you can never get...the seller only post once and sold out within a day or so...even after I booked can only get after about a week...

my order of one fruit 3kg durian only have 5 seeds and seed was small...but the taste was heavenly...

Old 25-06-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

Faster than I thought...raided very fast when everything sounded too good and reported every forum...

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _

Saigon police raid massage parlor for offering sex services

By Quoc Thang June 25, 2018 | 08:51 am GMT+7

Guests to the salon had to buy a ticket costing some $22 for a massage session with naked masseuses.

Police last Saturday night raided the Zeus massage salon on Saigon's Pham Ngu Lao Street, a backpacker hub, and caught two female staff wearing skimpy clothing and providing “sex services” to male customers.

The women told the police that guests to the salon had to buy a ticket costing VND500,000 ($21.86) for a massage session with naked masseuses. The staff would then entice the customers by offering sexual services for VND1 million ($44).

A police report said the massage parlor has committed many violations, including for offering illegal sex services. The salon was caught for similar violations three months ago.

Police said the raids were part of an operation to tighten control over commercial sex services being offered by several restaurants, bars and massage parlors in the tourist district.

The popular tourism precinct made up by Bui Vien, Pham Ngu Lao, De Tham and Do Quang Dau streets in District 1’s Pham Ngu Lao Ward is packed with bars, restaurants and dance clubs.

Around 3,000 people are believed to be sex workers in Saigon, according to official data.

Old 25-06-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 9
Jkesyj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Faster than I thought...raided very fast when everything sounded too good and reported every forum...

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _

Saigon police raid massage parlor for offering sex services

By Quoc Thang June 25, 2018 | 08:51 am GMT+7

Guests to the salon had to buy a ticket costing some $22 for a massage session with naked masseuses.

Police last Saturday night raided the Zeus massage salon on Saigon's Pham Ngu Lao Street, a backpacker hub, and caught two female staff wearing skimpy clothing and providing “sex services” to male customers.

The women told the police that guests to the salon had to buy a ticket costing VND500,000 ($21.86) for a massage session with naked masseuses. The staff would then entice the customers by offering sexual services for VND1 million ($44).

A police report said the massage parlor has committed many violations, including for offering illegal sex services. The salon was caught for similar violations three months ago.

Police said the raids were part of an operation to tighten control over commercial sex services being offered by several restaurants, bars and massage parlors in the tourist district.

The popular tourism precinct made up by Bui Vien, Pham Ngu Lao, De Tham and Do Quang Dau streets in District 1’s Pham Ngu Lao Ward is packed with bars, restaurants and dance clubs.

Around 3,000 people are believed to be sex workers in Saigon, according to official data.

Damn, was hoping to visit when I'm there later this week. Might need to seek other alternatives.. .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1