The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2016, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 11
maxyis is one of the Best!maxyis is one of the Best!maxyis is one of the Best!maxyis is one of the Best!
Re: Do all of you hope to get married one day?

what does bro mean by life is too good for him? the play part or the luxury part?
Old 21-01-2016, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9347 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

i always got this theory that human beings are meant to live alone.

Imagine the horror when one day you can't stand the sight of your other half when you wake up.
Old 26-01-2016, 03:47 PM
Samster

Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

bumps this thread up!
Old 26-01-2016, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 10
doctrine is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctrine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
bumps this thread up!
Thank you for the support!
Old 30-01-2016, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Get married, have kids, then maybe no more romance and sex.

"You know, when we first got married, I was so happy. Daddy was so handsome. Everyone said 'Perfect couple'. Then after, pop-pop-pop, baby-baby-baby. Then cooking, cleaning, wipe up poo-poo. No more romantic time, nothing. Poof! All gone."

Watch video timeline from 6:38 to 6:54 from this episode of a current Australian TV drama about an Asian family living in Australia.

http://www.sbs.com.au/programs/video...ily-Law-S1-Ep2

Last edited by maxman; 31-01-2016 at 02:04 PM.
Old 09-02-2016, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
If dun get married & hv kids, who will take care of u when u r old???...

Now young can go out hv sex wz any gals...Wat happen when u r old & wrinkle??..Then mayb u will long for a family...Just my 3cents opinion only
your children are not the ones that take care of you. Money is the one that take care of you in the end..
Old 09-02-2016, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
GooDyYeaR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy New Year. Hope everyone have a good year ahead.
Old 09-02-2016, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
i always got this theory that human beings are meant to live alone.

Imagine the horror when one day you can't stand the sight of your other half when you wake up.
Wah... Means you never go 拜年 one ah?

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 09-02-2016, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
GoodieYear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy New Year. Hope everyone have a good year ahead
Old 21-02-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm, I like to share my views here. No offence to any one.

When I was in my 20s, while with my ex and shortly after breaking up with her, marriage didn't feature in my mind. To be honest, I didn't visualise marrying my ex, probably that's one of the reasons why she left me. I wasn't in the dating scene that much either but I did go out with some girls. I thought time (and youth) was on my side, plus I had friends to hang out with. They were dating or seeing someone too, but nothing serious sometimes. So marriage wasn't on my mind. Even when my good friend got married at 29, it didn't ring an alarm. I wished him and his Mrs all the best.

Came the first years of 30s, panic did set in a little when male friends around me got married one after another. Kind of reminded me of the opening scenes of Saving Pte Ryan where one after another poor, helpless soldiers got shot upon hitting Omaha Beach. It did feel that way in some ways. It also made me wonder, what the hell was wrong with me? Am I that undesirable? Haha. But of course, something happened in my family that kind of 'prevented' me from dating. I hate to use this as an excuse but I was also in the process of re-discovering myself as a single unit, because of some books I read, written by someone. Well, all being said, I let those early years of 30s slipped by.

Now that I just crossed the mid way mark of mid 30s, my thoughts towards marriage (and kids) are probably one of a 'green light' -as in the Great Gatsby. I got to admit, I'm probably past my peak (as one friend said). Others may beg to think otherwise. I shall leave it to yourself to determine that.

In conclusion, though deep inside I do hope to get married some day, I think it's really hard. I think climbing mount Everest is easier than getting married! I think the word is a big "IF". If I do meet someone, maybe I will. But if I don't, I'm still fine with being a single unit. My point being, a person could change his/her thinking over time. I moved from someone who didn't think about marriage to hoping it might happen.

End of day, I hope to fall in love again and hopefully that leads to marriage. It's really becoming a "green light". But if I don't, I have SBF. That is what is important too.
Old 21-02-2016, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Bestie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, is just a different stages of our life.

We look at life differently once we surpass that stage, just like playing games, each level is different and getting more difficult.

If one keep staying at that level, ultimately you will give up the game.

Find some life.

Currently, I'm at the stages that my kids might be also surfing here, to explore another level of their life.

Sound excited? Hahaha
Old 21-02-2016, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
If dun get married & hv kids, who will take care of u when u r old???...

Now young can go out hv sex wz any gals...Wat happen when u r old & wrinkle??..Then mayb u will long for a family...Just my 3cents opinion only

In sg, have kids is a great responsiblities, many expenses,all need money.think twice.
Old 22-02-2016, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3034 / Power: 21
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post

End of day, I hope to fall in love again and hopefully that leads to marriage. It's really becoming a "green light". But if I don't, I have SBF. That is what is important too.
I like your positive attitude! Long live SBF!
Old 23-02-2016, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
your children are not the ones that take care of you. Money is the one that take care of you in the end..
I agree. This is especially true in developed western countries where children are expected to leave, and they themselves want to leave, their parents' home from about 18 years of age unless they are in financial difficulty and cannot afford to rent.

I believe there is a law in Singapore that allows parents to take their children to court for maintenance? If true, it solidifies your point that money is the thing to take care of us in old age, not children by default.
Old 23-02-2016, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A word of advice.
Who you marry today may not be the same person down the road.
Woman change easily.
It is like buying lottery.
No guarantees.
Mine changed after a few years.
How am I supposed to anticipate that?
Just bad luck lor.
I can see divorce on the cards maybe in a few years' time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1