The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 7
GNSin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGNSin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Sin Island (Fiction)

Hi,

Newbie to the forum but have been surfing around as guest for very long. Feel its time to contribute. Read many great stories and experience sharing here and suddenly have the urge to share my fantasies. This is a fiction story coupled with some experiences of my own (Which are facts/fiction? u decide.) I somehow created this fantasy story in my mind during nights that i don't get sextified, horny and/or cannot sleep in hope to fantasize and satisfy some of my ego and sexual fantasy. Here goes....

SIN ISLAND
I am GN. A property agent in E agency. Studied Engineering and worked in a telco as field engineer for a few years and gave up after not getting paid and job satisfactions. Jumped ship to property and rough start competing with all the xmm in my team with looks and sweet mouth to persuade customers, especially all the rich foreign colour wolf. Always wondered if some of them went the extra mile to get the sales. Income was like a roller coaster sudden ups and many times downs. My team leader, Janet, a Milf, sees that i am struggling tried to help and allocated me more customers during project launching session. I am not sure if it is me, i am not talented in the mouth or my networking skills sucks, every month also not hitting my target.

I still remember it was Thursday afternoon, Janet just came back after a sales update meeting to management in the morning and she signaled me to her office with a black face. In my mind, i was thinking siao liao... going to get scolded or get sacked liao. No choice, 硬着头皮 and braced of an earful and knocked on her door. "Come ..., Sit down". Janet was heads down, holding a document and reading it. She was wearing a typical white ladies cut long sleeves shirt and buttons stretched from her C going to D bust line. As she was leaning forward and i was grabbing the chair to sit down, peeped through her top and got a glance of her assets sitting tightly in a light pink laced bra. At first i tot i saw her left grape, but later saw carefully through the conversation it is actually a birth mark. " Gimme a min..." she said while still reading through the document.

Janet: So i think u would have guess what this conversation is about?
GN: I think so.... (In my mind, damn how would i know if you going to scold me or sack me)
Janet: ok. you have not been meeting your sales target for consecutive 3 months and have you considered that this line is not for you?
GN: (Damn, don't tell me ask me to leave willingly) Got think before, but i still feel like trying for a few more months or change to a different property sector.
Janet: Good. I going to let you try to sell this property to this customer. You go try if this sector fits you. (Pass me the document she was reading)

So good, got property got ready customer and putting $$ into my pocket. After accepting then i found out the truth and confirm the believe 天下没有白吃的午餐 (No free lunch) and no such good deals will fall from the sky.......
Old 01-08-2017, 02:04 PM
Samster

Re: Sin Island (Fiction)

Janet: Good. I going to let you try to sell this property to this customer. You go try if this sector fits you. (Pass me the document she was reading)

Janet: This is a unit in sentosa cove. Previous agent have discussed with owner, a french guy and buyer, a chinese businessman, for a few times. Details are inside and you go digest then go meet the buyer tomorrow morning 10am at Grand Park hotel. Must catch him tomorrow if not he will only be in Singapore 3 weeks later. Seller going to return to his country end next week.

GN: Wah... so rush... What's the catch?

Janet: (Acting normal turn to laptop to login in computer) No catch ah. Just a bit short notice and timing right for you to try new sector. If nothing, you quickly go read and research then go call the seller and buyer to arrange meeting with them.

BS!.....Big big catch. Later i found out, Seller is gay and Buyer is TiKoPek. Both not willing to come to an agreed price and both sibei ego. All agents previously either got molested by seller, if guy, or by buyer, if girl. Most importantly, regardless of age. Damn! 牺牲色相 to french guy and on the other hand need to fulfil ego of buyer. This is difficult case as seller if friend of big boss so cannot reject and no one want to follow up. Then to add-on french guy english damn lousy explain or negotiate till puke blood. This bitch intentionally want me out of her team and out of the company.

Cut story short. Arranged with french guy, Mr Claude, at sentosa cove unit to take a look and also to understand his price that he is willing to let go. (Big Mistake #1). Saw him, shook hands and blurt out "Comment allez-vous?" from my french courses in uni. (Big Mistake #2) These seems to turn him on and he smiled. Worried that i get ass F***, i kept a distant and go look at the apartment. We sat down on his dining table and talk about the price. Mixing with english and some french vocab i explained to him the buyer price discussed by other agents and urge him to lower since current market for sentosa cove property dropping very fast. The f**ker suddenly started his moves and sit beside me, occasionally accidentally touching my hands while i talk and shift closer and closer to me. DAMN! 我忍!Then he placed his hands on my lap and rub towards my groin! 忍无可忍了! (Cannot tahan liao!) When i was going to stand up and shoo him away, the door digital lock beeps and another ang moh walked in. I am saved!!! That's Mr Claude's "Partner" and they exchanged some words in very fast french. I could only pick up some singular words like "who is he?" " Why sit so close?" Then the rest is history. I intentionally put my hands on his shoulder hinting to him with smile to reduce the price. He took the hint agreed and i left after he signed the amended documents.
Old 01-08-2017, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 8
madamemoth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 01-08-2017, 03:59 PM
Samster

Next day morning, went to meet chinese buyer, 李总。Felt more confident with reduced price, chinese speaking and this guy is tikopek not gay ahpek. (Wrong again). Went to grand park hotel contacted 李总 and asked to go to his suite room. Knocked the door and least expected a petite girl height 155 ~ 160, around early 20s opened the door. She's wearing this pink spaghetti top with a hot tight jeans shorts. Not too busty average A, but the important is she is not wear bra! I can see the shape of the her pokey nipples and roughly make out the shape of the nipple area through her thin top. Damn! suddenly lil' bro woke up and i think she noticed and was giggling away while leading me in. In front of me is a cute butt with cheeks swaying in front since her shorts is so high up. (I am very into cute butts). lil' bro woke up further.

李总 :"来来, 请坐!“(Come come, please sit down)
*All conversation was in mandarin, but i type english
GN: "李总 , how are you? I am GN. Please to meet you.
李总 : good. Oh this time they send young guy (I can see his disappointment).

Didn't introduce me the petite girl. The girl just sat on the arm rest of 李总 's chair and looked at me. Occasionally grinning at me and lil'bro who i tried very hard to put him to sleep. I stole a few glance at her..assets throughout the conversation. With mandarin i am more confident and was able to engage in some small talk with him. He is buying this property for his daughter 敏敏MM(patting the petite girl) who is coming to sg to study. Damn lucky to have such rich dad! I only get to stay in hostel when in NUS. Continue conversation talk until far far away all the story of how he earn his big bucks, how he succeeded and boasting about how many properties he has in china. Ego bigger than his head.
He went on and on and on... and i drifted to check MM out. Was looking at her smooth slim legs, curvy cute butt and her still pokey assets. Tot i saw something at the edge of her shorts near to the inner thigh but was covered by the frills of the jeans shorts. Suddenly, she scratched the exact place i was beoing, pushed the frills away and lifting the edges showing a black laced undies. She intentionally did that for me! i quickly focused back to her dad's eye contact while my lil'bro woke up again. Trying to cover up bulge, i explained to 李总 the price and tried to convince him without thinking what just happened.....
Old 01-08-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 14
karlearl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykarlearl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Starting a campfire .
Old 01-08-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
kunst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Standby coke and chips!
Old 01-08-2017, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
xucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 01-08-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster

At the corner of my eye, i saw MM giggling away and giving me the cheeky look of " I know where you looking and you saw it?". 李总 seems to sense something going. He gave a light slap on MM's lap and scolded her to sit properly on the chair. "好。 知道了“(ok, i know) and she came over to sit down on my left with my back facing her. Then she peeped over my shoulder to look at the documents and drawings i showing her dad. She is not tall enough so she adjusted to a kneeling position on the sofa and her face close to my neck and now her assets was slightly poking my back. WTF! like tat even more arousing and she purposely breath to my neck. lil'bro fully awake! how to concentrate to explain! 我忍!

李总: 小伙子, 看你和我听挺谈得来的。好, 我也不为难你了。 就这个价。 可是我有个条件。 (Young man, i see i can chat with you well. I won't make you difficult. This price then, but i have a condition.)
GN: What is the condition?
李总: I will be going back home next Tuesday and won't be here to look after MM for 3 week. I am worried, she get bullied. I want you to be her 24hour tour guide, helper, translator and body guard. Help her settle uni registration and fetch her around. If she lose one strain of hair i also know who i can go after. At the same time, if the apartment is ready, you help her shift in and buy all the things she need. Money no problem. All expenses incurred by you or her i pay you.

KNN, this is not condition, this is a gift for me!
GN: (Acting troubled and reluctant) ok, but can pay deposit for the deal today?
李总: (Laughing very loudly) Of course can! These small money i won't run away.
He stood up and walked over to his bag and signed a blank cheque and passed to me. My mouth opened big big and he signaled to me to help him fill the details and amount.
Big Jackpot!!! Closed deal, got girl and got fully paid holiday! MM was excited also. Immediately pulled out her phone and asked for my wechat and contact number. I got all the signature on the documents and promised to be back Tuesday to pass him a copy of the documents he signed for records. I thanked 李总 and MM sent me out to the door. Before i left, MM whispered with a wink "哥哥, 星期二见咯!“ and at the same time squeezing her left asset showing a vivid pokey nipples. SH** Lil'bro awake again!
Old 01-08-2017, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
TowkayHoSeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS!!
Old 01-08-2017, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Westbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more
Old 01-08-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 8
orchad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support!
Old 02-08-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster

Thank you for the support!

MM whispered with a wink "哥哥, 星期二见咯!“ ....

Went back to office on sat to sort out all the paper work and submit the deposit. Walked in n everyone keep staring at me, whispering and some laughter burst. Must be thinking if i was Ass F***. We'll see who has the last laugh as i havent inform anyone the deal was closed. Janet walked in after an hour plus later, saw me and came over to me.
Janet: How's was it?
Must be thinking if i have been screwed in the ass or molested all over and going to cry baby to her and quit.
GN: It was ok. Quite smooth. Manage to have an agreed price. I settling the paper work now...
Janet: (In disbelieve...) WHAT! DEAL DONE! (look around the office and quickly control her voice) sure?
GN: Yah, deposit is here. (pointing to the cheque in the file), but i must take leave for 3 weeks starting Tuesday.
Janet: (Still in shock and acting cool) ok ok. good job. quickly settle before customer leaves the country.
She walks away acting cool again and must be thinking how this f**ker close the deal and damn the commission and sales figure. Another round of whispering and staring started.

Suddenly, message beeps... looked at my whatsapp. eh.. nothing leh. oh its wechat. holy sh** Its MM sent me a pic of her in a matching pink bra and panties. Her back facing the camera, one hand holding onto the back hooks of her bra the other i believe is holding a selfie stick. The pic capture part of her cute firm butt. Below comments "哥哥, 可以帮我吗?“ Looking at her innocent syt look, Nose almost bleed, lil' bro definitely standup for sg. Composed myself and replied "当然可以,星期二后我任你差遣” (of course can, after tuesday i await your orders). A reply " 好, 我跟我爸说 “. Almost fainted, but i doubt she will. This texting goes on for over an hour, till i surrender and promised to bring her out for dinner that night as 李总 has a dinner entertainment which involves girls. Settled the paper work, gave Mr Claude a call to inform him the news of the deal and arranged to meet him at vivo starbucks to sign the documents. No more mistake to meet in private.

Time flies when got things to do. Its almost 6pm. Rushed off to pick MM at the hotel. Waited at the lobby sofa while playing candy crush. (old game) Someone came hugging me from behind and shouted "哥哥, 好想你!“. This feeling seems familiar. Soft cushion poking my back, slim arms wrapping around my neck. Turned around and saw MM in this white chiffon blouse off shoulder and tight jeans pants again. Damn demure and innocent looks. Made some heads turned in the lobby. I quickly stood up and led her to the car. Better move off from all the spies and avoid any 小人report rubbish to 李总。
Old 02-08-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
DingFeng121 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 02-08-2017, 12:28 PM
Samster

Not much action. Brought MM to Clarke Quay, ate at peach garden and went for a walk around. This girl just keep hugging my arm with her soft small cushion resting me. Occasionally, accidentally elbowing her cushion to siam the crowd. Didn't dare to make any move on her. She suggested to go 兜风 (city tour) as she didnt want to go back so early. Drove her around in my lancer and talking all the way introducing the area.

As we pass bugis to go to ecp towards east coast, MM leaned over towards me and rested her right hand on my lap doing a circular rub with her index finger. Corner of my eye, peeped and saw her pink bra and seems like the same one in the wechat pic. Eyes went back to concentrate on driving, but lil'bro didnt. Flag raising ceremony began and sh** hair stuck on bro. wanted to adjust but pai seh with her doing that. Wanted to trim beginning of the month but forgot, now regretted. Next thing that happen totally surprised me and happened so fast. MM unbuckled her seat belt and popped her head under my arms, unzipped me and pulled out lil' bro (freeing the stuck at the same time). without warning held my 5 inch tall lil' bro and french kissed him. I swayed a bit and quickly adjusted back.

MM: "小心驾驶, 不要分心“ (Be careful driving, don't get distracted)
F*** how to not get distracted with you doing that. She went back to licking and kissing lil' bro. Suddenly she went into full assault and took in lil'bro totally in and out. Can feel that she not very experience, got some teeth involved and suction not strong. But I'm in heaven, syt giving me bbbj while driving. I slowed down, but she speed up. bobbing up and down. Job stress and busy, so haven been bonking or jerking for a month. After a short 5 mins of full assault i felt i am there. Quickly tapped her head and indicate i cannot le, she didnt care, shoo my hands away and continued. Next moment i unloaded into her mouth and accidentally stepped more on the accelerator. Lucky no car in front of me. A month worth of soldiers overflowed from her mouth and i wanted to reach out for tissue for her, but instead she began sucking, licking and swallowing my soldiers till i clean clean. I dont even think she need tissue for herself or for myself. So clean that i think i no need to bath. She tugged lil'bro to sleep, zipped up and gave me a smile.

MM: 喜欢吗? 我的第一次给了你喔。(Like it? i gave my first time to u.)
GN: Of course like. sorry, is it smelly? whole day out in office.
MM: A bit salty but not smelly. (She smile widely and buckle her seat belt.)
GN: I bring you to eat sweet dessert to wash it away.

MM gave me a big nodded and was clapping excitedly like a kid. Cannot imagine before such a daring girl and after such a little kid. Brought her to bedok food center since nearby. I tot of tabaoing and bring back to hotel to eat just in case she is those 千金大小姐 cannot take heat and hawker type of food. But she was so interested at all the different stores and keep asking me what food is that not even bothered of the heat and surrounding. Sat to have the ice jelly and ice kachang and i was on our way back.
Old 02-08-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster

On the drive back, MM received a call from her dad's driver in sg that 李总 is drunk and he have been sent back to the hotel. Reached hotel and sent MM up the room. 李总 was already fast asleep in the main bedroom of the suite.
Don't know where i got the guts, I held MM shoulders from her back and pushed her lightly into the suite and sat her down on the long sofa. I kept her sitting down and whispered to her "是我报仇的时候了。。“(Time for my revenge) Saw her eyes open big big and before she can react i reached down and unbuttoned her shorts, pulled it off her. She sits there in her pink laced panties, trying to cover her bottom. I brushed her hands away and started kissing her thighs slowly making my way to her lil'sister. Peeping up i saw her closed her eyes and blushing cheeks on her super fair skin. Through her panties i continued to nibble lil'sister, her panties starting to soak up partially her sweet juice and partially my saliva. i pushed the coffee table back to make space and pulled down her panties and spread her legs. That sweet beautiful lil'sister was now looking at me full view. Cleanly shaved, pinkish lips and super fair skin (a bit like those teens ang moh pussy). i dived in and gave it a lick... "Agrh..mufffff...." MM moaned and quickly covered her mouth. I continued my licking and kissing attack on the lips, tip, DFK lil'sister and in no time she was super wet and i can feel her sweet juice dripping from my chin. "Mufffff... panting..... Muffff .... muhhhhhhhh" Felt her twitched her butt up and she cummed squirting into my face and some spilled on my shirt. Returning the favour, i similarly licked her lil'sister clean clean, but it doesnt seems to stop getting wet. Afraid that her dad wakes up, i ended my attack. i quickly help her put on her panties and shorts, seeing her still trying to catch her breath. I lean over and whispered,
GN: 喜欢吗?(like it?)
MM: Of course. but....
GN: (Before she finish her sentence) A bit salty, but smell very nice.

We both giggled and trying not to be too noisy. I gave her a kiss on the lips and stand up to leave. Noticing a wet patch on my left shoulder she pointed at it and then at herself. I nodded. She blushed and covered her eyes. Damn cute! If her dad not around i will sure screw her before leaving. Helping her stand up, she gave me tight hug then led me to the door. She is also aware of my worries that if play some more might wake his dad up. She gave me a kiss and waved me bye bye. Walking to the lift i quickly took out my handkerchief to wipe the wet patch on my shirt just to dry it a bit.

Reached home, super tired after an eventful day. Bathed and went straight to bed. ......Woken up by a message. Did i even sleep?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1