The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of
Re: Singapore Office Ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Eating at this location at lunchtime is a mixed of fashion shows, beauty contests and accidental exposures. But some are rude and bad attitude.
Hahaha could not agree more bro. But what to do, have the looks, have the money. Can't blame them
Old 19-06-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 7
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

Where is that ah
Old 19-06-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Oldernised deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
Definitely the one on the left holding the thai milk tea. Looks like a very guai type of girl but once she's in the mood I'm sure it will all change

And ya, most OLs are really a looker. Rmb when I was doing my intern there were a couple really not bad, SYT + got that wild looks. Even some of the managers have the foxy look. It was torture back then
Agree bro, like those with wild looks, and can crack dirty jokes too
Old 19-06-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 12
Danevil has much to be proud ofDanevil has much to be proud ofDanevil has much to be proud ofDanevil has much to be proud ofDanevil has much to be proud ofDanevil has much to be proud ofDanevil has much to be proud ofDanevil has much to be proud ofDanevil has much to be proud of

Old 19-06-2018, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Eating at this location at lunchtime is a mixed of fashion shows, beauty contests and accidental exposures. But some are rude and bad attitude.
where izzit bro?
Old 19-06-2018, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
where izzit bro?
Asia Square if I'm not wrong.
Old 19-06-2018, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 11
AntheaA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAntheaA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Didn’t noe u bros love OL so much.. PM me if u wan OL short skirt pics lols.. sharing is caring

P.s. of coz I will only send pix of me.. if u lookin for variety then dun pm me.. coz all same gal.. lols
Old 19-06-2018, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntheaA View Post
Didn’t noe u bros love OL so much.. PM me if u wan OL short skirt pics lols.. sharing is caring

P.s. of coz I will only send pix of me.. if u lookin for variety then dun pm me.. coz all same gal.. lols
Drop you a pm sis
Old 19-06-2018, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntheaA View Post

good to have you back
Old 19-06-2018, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2156 / Power: 20
tomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond repute

..nice pics.. hoping to see more..
Old 19-06-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danevil View Post

Nice share bro! Looks like very good quality for riding on the bed.
Old 20-06-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster

clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

Quote:
I like the middle one. She has this confident look that appeals to me. Most likely she will take the lead in bed.
I like what you say and I agree with you that she will lead in bed.
Old 20-06-2018, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3175 / Power: 18
neonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond repute

Bad dress sense so waiting for u to remove the dress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weimun88 View Post
This 3 all got bad dress sense
Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
lolx.. jus rmb once e lights r off. all look e same.. lolx
Old 21-06-2018, 07:24 AM
Samster

Good morning from Starbucks!
Old 21-06-2018, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danevil View Post

I like the dress. Convenient for actions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1