The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2018, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
4Leaves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

Wish to read more soon .
Old 19-06-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

More updates please.
Old 19-06-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sanzara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
More updates please.
Hoping here too
Old 20-06-2018, 04:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

As Auntie Kat sat up, the blanket that was covering her fell onto her lap, revealing her naked body underneath as she sleepily rubbed her eyes. Her state of attire doesn't seem to have registered in her mind just yet. Jesus, talk about eye candy right in the morning. Of course, it was still considered mild compared to what I have seen last night but still, prior to this trip, I could never have had a chance to see something like this. It seems that she had fallen asleep like this after washing up yesterday night. Her eyes then locked on to what I was staring at as she then glanced downwards and realized her attire. She immediately jolted up as she took the blanket and cover herself up once more.

" Umm, I'm sorry! " I immediately apologize, probably the right thing to do in this type of situation.

I then excused myself and told her that the Maxwell couple told me to come up to wake them up. According to the itinerary, we didn't have much to do today since it was supposed to be a rest day after yesterday's beach. Tomorrow, however, we were supposed to go sightseeing and rafting. As I went back down, I then changed into my trunks and joined the Maxwell family by the pool.

" Sam, you missed out on yesterday man. " Daryl was the one who spoke to me first.

" Haha, you sure got an eyeful though. Why didn't you join in? " Daniel asked me as well.

" Hmm nah, would be great if I joined in but things would get awkward real fast if I did so. " I then explained to them.

Things earlier already explained that. I bet Auntie Kat must have remembered the events that had transpired last night and that I have seen everything that had happened. Without a doubt, things would be rather awkward between us for at least a while. Also, it seems that after the incident last night, the Maxwell couple did tell their kids a bit of our plan, probably when they were talking to Deborah for her forfeit as they were well-informed on what we were planning to do for the rest of the trip. Unlike us, the Maxwell family didn't really have an itinerary planned since this wasn't their first time here. They weren't that interested in rafting so the adults had decided to meet up for dinner after we finish rafting tomorrow. After about 10minutes, Auntie Kat and Uncle D then came back down. Contrary to expecting them to come down in their swimsuits, they were dressed up like they were going to go out for a while.

" Yo, not going to join us? " Uncle Maxwell waved to them.

" Nah, we going to go out to get some clothes and stuff like that. " Uncle D then told him before suggestively looking at Auntie Kat. " Right, Kat? "

" .. Yeah.. " Auntie Kat replied meekly.

If Auntie Maxwell hasn't told me last night about the forfeit that Uncle D was planning to give Auntie Kat, I wouldn't have raised an eyebrow but upon knowing it, it spoke of a different tale. It seems that Uncle D has already given Auntie Kat the forfeit to do and was now planning to head out to purchase some clothing, sexy ones I'd presume.

" Last night was fun, Auntie Kat! " the boys then shouted, causing her to lower her head in shame even more. I could only see her face being tainted with regret now that she's sober.

" Hahaha. Anyways Sam, we will come back after our shopping. Can you wake Jack up for us in the meantime? " Uncle D then asked.

" Yeah sure. " I nodded.

With that, the both of them left and I spent the remaining of my time with the Maxwell family before waking Jack. Auntie Kat and Uncle D returned back with shopping bags at close to around 1pm. Both of them then went up to their room and came down in their swimming attire a few minutes later. Auntie Kat had donned a new bikini this time and boy did eyes bulge that afternoon.
Old 20-06-2018, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
urn0828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please continue with the update... Well done.
Old 20-06-2018, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

I assume the HP had been fully charged? 😂
Old 20-06-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great update TS.
Old 20-06-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

cant wait for the next update
Old 20-06-2018, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
mrcockface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Auntie Kat must be wearing a damn sexy bikini
Old 20-06-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

Sanzara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nicely written TS
Old 21-06-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
MusoWrestler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcockface View Post
Auntie Kat must be wearing a damn sexy bikini
Hoping too
Old 22-06-2018, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 19
dax2 is one of the Best!dax2 is one of the Best!dax2 is one of the Best!

Do please keep the story cuming .
Old 22-06-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
WhipItUp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really a nice story to read .
Old 23-06-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.
Old 23-06-2018, 09:14 AM
Samster

skydew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1