The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
slowswinger70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Others wife

Camping here
Old 30-05-2018, 04:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
matyoyo is one of the Best!matyoyo is one of the Best!matyoyo is one of the Best!

Camping for more.......
Old 30-05-2018, 05:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

pitching tent....
Old 30-05-2018, 06:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 30-05-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more. support your thread bro.
Old 30-05-2018, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

nice story TS, but long toilet break ah...

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 30-05-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 11
Hornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thks for the supports. To continue,

To my surprise, this time she came out only in her bra and panties. Wow, bright red bra n matching red a lacy black panties. This sight made John(my stick, let named it) wake up. But remembering she said no touching her,i kept my cool.
She came and sat by my side, took the cup and down the beer again
She pass the cup to me and said, I want ice,I took the cup n refilled it with ice and beer. B4 I could pass the cup to her, she whispered she was cold(of coz la, only left with bra n panties) lol. I stood up and walk to the side of the bed, pulled up the blanket and ushered her to go in. She stood up and walk towards me n crawled into the blanket. She then ask, u not cold? I replied her with a wicked look, I'm too hot now seeing u like that! She burst out laughing.
She sat up and pull the other side of the blanket and ordered me to join her. I comply but taking the 2 cups of beer, hand her hers n place mine by my side of the bed. She took her cup and waved to me wanting to cheers. I took my cup and cups meet, with a few glup she finished her beer and not wanting to lose out tho abit tipsy, I drank as fast as I could n some beers flow out from the side of my mouth. B4 I could get tissue, ant stopped me seeing wat had happened pulled my hand. She came close to me n whispered, don't waste, B4 I know anything, she lean very close to me n stick out her tongue,licking me from the chin upwards to the side of my mouth. She then did the same thing to the other side. While moving to the other side, her body came so close till her boobies touches my arm. Damm the feeling is good, looking at her boobs, not a full C but B plus I guess. Soft n cold from the air con. She look up at me n ask, wat u looking at?
I look into her eyes and said, your breast look very nice! Full but not too big. I like! She smiled and look away. Turn her back facing me and whispered. Help me unhook pls. I was like, wtf, is it really happening? I ask her to b sure, ant, r u sure? She turn her head towards me, nodded her head and use her hand to find my hand and guilded me to her back and said. Today wore too long already. Said she don't wear bra to sleep. I was think, haizzz take off bra to sleep Nia. Bo Kang Tao, but I did wat she told n there, bra unhook and she slide the bra off her shoulder. Wat a sight. I can only see her breast from the side but seems her breast is very beautiful. I wonder how it looks like from the front. Trying to move abit so I take a peek n ant saw me doing that.
Cheekkly she ask, why man like to see women breast! I replied, that's wat it's created for ma, she burst out laughing. She teases me by covering both nipples with her left hand n turn ard towards me. +John is so awkward now.) Ask me if I wanna see? I nodded my head like a hungry child and say, if u r willing to let me. She smiled again n said, so naughty u. I smiled bk and said. All bcoz of u. So sweet n beautiful. With this words, she blushed n slowly let her fingers n hand down.

TBC
Old 30-05-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Great story! More pls!
Upz u
Old 30-05-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster

Hornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thks u all for the supports, let's continue

She shyly let her fingers n hand down n finally, her both breasts was exposed to me. I sollowed my saliva, her breast was one of the best I've seen in my life. U all may not believe but her breasts! Omg! Very small nipples(size of only a 5 cent coin n tho the room is dim, her nipples r still very pink! I open my mouth wide, she smiled n ask, nice? I replied to ant, u have very nice breasts,I've seen breast but yours r awesome! She shyly ask, really? I nodded my head! Came another question by ant, u wanna touch them? I say of coz!
She crawl towards me n turn her back to my n rest her back on my chest. I didn't ask this time n put both my hands on the 2 ample breasts n start to massage it softly. It felt so good! Slowly I work on her already erected nipples, don't know if it's coz I touch her or is it cold. Lol. But apparently she is enjoying it. Letting out deep breathing n arching her head backward towards me. I took this opportunity to lightly kiss her ears n circle her breasts. John is so hard now. Wanting to let him out but I play it slow. Following my momentum she arch her head more n our lips locked. Kissing only on the lips as for now and I continue to caress her boobs. I broke the kiss n started working on her ears again n down her neck. She gave out soft moans n put her hand over my head like not wanting me to stop. I kiss her further and moans became louder. I can sense she is enjoying . Maybe her husband didn't gave her enuf pleasure.taking this opportunity n green lights from her, I started to my my hands down to her stomach, circulating ard her tummy, she is enjoying it n no resistance so I became bolder, swiftly n sharply, I slide my hand into her panties n she jumped for awhile.she turn her head ard to look at me! Frown her eyes n said! So naughty!
I gave a innocent look n whispered into her ears, I can't help it when such a pretty gal is Infront of me. She gave me a light slap on my leg N said naughty again. I continue my hand in her panties n felt wetness forming,clearly she is starting to enjoy n letting loose for me to explore her body. After a while, suddenly she pulled my hands to stop n turn ard, I tot wat, she is stopping the game? Wtf! Then she turn ard n whispered again saying if I continue, she will cum!
I laughed and told her, that's wat I'm trying to achieve. She slap me again on my leg saying I'm naughty again. not wanting to let this game ends here, l quickly planted my lips on hers again n she follow suit, this time tongue meets, we french! For a good 5 to 10 mins, during this while, my hands r all over her, reaching for her boobs n down south. She clearly is enjoying it now. Suddenly her hands went ard my back and she started pulling my T shirt up, I let her do so till when she pull up to my neck, I broke the kiss n let her guild the t shirt over my head. Once it's over my head, I quickly place my mouth over hers again not wanting to stop. We kiss so long n her pussy is getting wetter n I feel it swelling already. I keep circulating on her sensetive spots but not to the extend of fingering her
Hai ya hai ya, she is moaning now. after a while, she jerked! Clasp the left hand n clawed my tight. She cummed! Omg! The sight was so Unforgettable!
She quickly turn her whole body ard n continue to kiss me. She whispered to my ears n said, my turn! Her turn? I'm wait to anticipate wat is ant gonna do to me!

TBC
Old 30-05-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

Thks u all for the supports, let's continue

She shyly let her fingers n hand down n finally, her both breasts was exposed to me. I sollowed my saliva, her breast was one of the best I've seen in my life. U all may not believe but her breasts! Omg! Very small nipples(size of only a 5 cent coin n tho the room is dim, her nipples r still very pink! I open my mouth wide, she smiled n ask, nice? I replied to ant, u have very nice breasts,I've seen breast but yours r awesome! She shyly ask, really? I nodded my head! Came another question by ant, u wanna touch them? I say of coz!
She crawl towards me n turn her back to my n rest her back on my chest. I didn't ask this time n put both my hands on the 2 ample breasts n start to massage it softly. It felt so good! Slowly I work on her already erected nipples, don't know if it's coz I touch her or is it cold. Lol. But apparently she is enjoying it. Letting out deep breathing n arching her head backward towards me. I took this opportunity to lightly kiss her ears n circle her breasts. John is so hard now. Wanting to let him out but I play it slow. Following my momentum she arch her head more n our lips locked. Kissing only on the lips as for now and I continue to caress her boobs. I broke the kiss n started working on her ears again n down her neck. She gave out soft moans n put her hand over my head like not wanting me to stop. I kiss her further and moans became louder. I can sense she is enjoying . Maybe her husband didn't gave her enuf pleasure.taking this opportunity n green lights from her, I started to my my hands down to her stomach, circulating ard her tummy, she is enjoying it n no resistance so I became bolder, swiftly n sharply, I slide my hand into her panties n she jumped for awhile.she turn her head ard to look at me! Frown her eyes n said! So naughty!
I gave a innocent look n whispered into her ears, I can't help it when such a pretty gal is Infront of me. She gave me a light slap on my leg N said naughty again. I continue my hand in her panties n felt wetness forming,clearly she is starting to enjoy n letting loose for me to explore her body. After a while, suddenly she pulled my hands to stop n turn ard, I tot wat, she is stopping the game? Wtf! Then she turn ard n whispered again saying if I continue, she will cum!
I laughed and told her, that's wat I'm trying to achieve. She slap me again on my leg saying I'm naughty again. not wanting to let this game ends here, l quickly planted my lips on hers again n she follow suit, this time tongue meets, we french! For a good 5 to 10 mins, during this while, my hands r all over her, reaching for her boobs n down south. She clearly is enjoying it now. Suddenly her hands went ard my back and she started pulling my T shirt up, I let her do so till when she pull up to my neck, I broke the kiss n let her guild the t shirt over my head. Once it's over my head, I quickly place my mouth over hers again not wanting to stop. We kiss so long n her pussy is getting wetter n I feel it swelling already. I keep circulating on her sensetive spots but not to the extend of fingering her
Hai ya hai ya, she is moaning now. after a while, she jerked! Clasp the left hand n clawed my tight. She cummed! Omg! The sight was so Unforgettable!
She quickly turn her whole body ard n continue to kiss me. She whispered to my ears n said, my turn! Her turn? I'm wait to anticipate wat is ant gonna do to me!

TBC
Old 30-05-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

Don't know why double post. So sry
Old 30-05-2018, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Camping Here With Beers And Nuts For More

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 30-05-2018, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
corelashen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, more please!
Old 30-05-2018, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3075 / Power: 15
Seebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond repute

Nice write up
Old 30-05-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Up u there. Do continue.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1