The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
mrcockface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Others wife

Support nice story
Old 31-05-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
Hornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Continue

To the shock of my life, she wispered, an Quan Tao! I was like, fark me! I didn't get a pac when I was buying ice, so I wont get to enter Ant love hole? I was thinking to myself. I whispered bk to Ant,didn't buy as didn't have the intentions to touch her.she smiled and saod, kwai.
My heart sank thinking I won't get to cum. Then Ant says, dear, I know wat to do, u will still get to enjoy. I just nodded rhibkingayb just another bj. Ant plant her lips to mine again n we kiss again. Then she broke the kiss n move bk a bit, to position her pussy lips just on top of John, grinding away n I feel good. She ask, suang ma? I nodded n says will feel better if can enter her. She replied, mei you Tao. I bite my lips n nodded. Ant put both her hands on my chest n continue grinding me, I have no choice but to accept the tortures n says, princess, next time I will buy Tao! She smiled n says if got next time then say. I jitao sianzzzz but just let her grind me. I just lay there n lift my both hands to play with her breast. I can feel ant juices forming up again, wet n slimmy.
Then to my surprise, without warning I felt ant hands grap John n guild him into the love holes. I lift my head up to look at her n she put her finger to her lips n soundee,shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I get wat she means, I felt John getting deeper n deeper into ant. It was such an enjoying momentum for me. She rode me well for another 5 mins. Guess the beers is helping with the prolong of cumming.
After a while ant says, u turn, she slide John out of her juicy hole n lay on her bk inviting me to enter her missionary. I obligate, position John on the door front n knock knock 3 4 times B4 entering. She let out moans n I started pumping her slowly, she turns her head one side n bite her teeth. Hai ya, hai ya, hai ya is her way of mornings.
I increased my speed n pumb Ant. I wanted to change to doggy position but atlas feel I'm at the verge of cumming.i decided not to change position, I kept ramming harder, at this moment,I saw wat happened earlier on when ant cummed. This rd she told her hands upwards n backwards on top of the head n clawed the bedsheets. She awwwwwwwwww, dear! Dear! N I was too at firing mode! I wanted to last any min longer to fully let Ant cum max.
But I can't control any loner, I quickly pulled out John n jerk him, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I exploded, so did ant, my bullets shot till her breast. She was still catching her breath so was i! I collapsed beside her n smile to her n whispered to her.
Princess, tq n I enjoyed it. She replied bk so did she. I hold her hands locking fingers again. 3 times I showed her with my other hand n she slap me with her others too.
She followed by telling me she nvr achieve 3 times B4! N I said to her, u can have more in future if u want n she just stick out her tongue 😛. I break the finger hold n got up to search for tissue n turn gentlely wipe my armies off the brrast. I bend forwards to kiss her lips again n squeeze her breast. She says huai tan. I just smile at her.
Reaching for the cups of beers left over n hand over to her n proposed a toast. She took the cup n down the entire cup.
I took her cup n hand. Place the cup by the side n pulled her up to lead her to the bathroom. She followed, entering the toliet, I switch on the tap n make sure the water was warm B4 slowly putting the water on ant. Wet her whole body n pass her the shower head, pump out shower gel provided by the hotel n lathered all over her. From her back, I washed her bk n reach for the 2 melons. Circulating her with the soaps n lightly squeeze them, she let out moans again, then I slowly work the lathered down n wash her outside her pussy, she moans again. Clearly she is still enjoying my touch.
She reach for the pump n got some gel into her hands n turn bk to face me, now her turn to soap me, she work from neck down n slowly to the chest, further down then finally found John. She whispered, xiao didi Kai xin le! I look at her n smiled n nodded. N whispered xie xie. She said hom guo ji! I ask wat? She says nvm. I said ok.still stroking John.
I then took over the shower head n rinse off the soap on her, then when she is done, I rinse myself. Turning off the tap, I saw her shivering, so I quickly grab the towel n dry her. After that I quickly dry myself with the same towel n hug her from behind giving her warmth.
She says I'm hot! Lol, of coz I'm hot. We make way to the bed hugging each other, I'm behind her like when we used to play hopping in gunny sack just with sack! Lol
Finally reach the bed n we fell onto the bed. I quickly covered her with the blanker. She smiled and says tq. Look for my watch n realise it's almost closed to 4am, damm used up so much time on foreplay n love making.
I ask Ant if tired n she nodded. I gave her a peck on the forehead n ask her to rest well. She replied umm. Lift up the side of the blanket n invited me in. I went in n she threw the blanket over to cover me! Then like a baby, she crawl over n place her right hand over my left shoulder, her head on my chest, right leg over my left leg n whispered downwards.xxx vvv jgfsuhfh chfdhhfd dhgggf wghdhgfhg dhhfgg, some words which I don't understand, I say wat? She shook her head n say mei Shi, shui Jiao. I say ok, u rest well too. After a while, I felt Ant hand shifted to John position grabbing him softly. Few mins later l heard heavy breathing n I guess Ant fell asleep. After awhile I drifted into sleep too hugging Ant!

TBC
Old 31-05-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great update TS
Old 01-06-2018, 06:59 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story very much... very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 01-06-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue with it.
Old 01-06-2018, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

waiting here for more of this really nice story, great share!
Old 01-06-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

finally well lucky dude
Old 01-06-2018, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
BigSalsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice! Waiting for more updates
Old 01-06-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
peppervb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What an awesome story!
Old 01-06-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 7
youngsheldon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoungsheldon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It would be nice if TS can paragraph his story . It would made the reading much more easier and enjoyable on our eyes .
Old 01-06-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
Hornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thks all for the supports!
Will update when free to share with all wat happens to Ant n me after we wake up!
Old 01-06-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
pantomime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a fantastic story!
Old 01-06-2018, 12:53 PM
Samster