The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Little Black Book

nice story TS, hope you will share more.
Old 08-06-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 16
terminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyterminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

As I got to the door, I opened it up quietly to ogle at the impending view. CT had just started the shower and basking in its warmth. To a corner was my shirt and on top the tiny g-string. I watched as the water trickled down her hair to her back and curved around her perky ass. It was hard not to get a reaction from it. By now, a tent was fully pitched with my towel. Unable to resist any further, I dropped it and crept in behind her.

CT got a shock when suddenly my hands slide across hey waist and hugged her from behind. In doing so, my hard on slid down her ass crack, nestled between her butt cheeks. She relaxed knowing it was me and leaned herself back. My hands started roaming her wet body under the flowing water. I reached down her thighs and moved to the sides of them before sliding it back and up towards her perky ass. Stopping there for a massage, my thumbs grazed what’s in between with every move. CT had shifted her hands by now, one reaching back to hold my neck for support, the other behind for my butt in reciprocation. I then guided my hand along her curves up her hips, then waist and finally reaching their final destination at the beautiful bosoms that was hanging from her chest. As the kneading of her prized assets started, CT closed her eyes in pleasure and her mouth opened for a moan to escape.

The double attack started, massaging each breast, making them rise and droop with the motion. The water made the touch even more slippery, more sensual. CT’s nipples were rock hard, often twisted and disappearing when my fingers rolled them. Then I moved one hand down her front, past her belly button, then the smooth landing leading to her love hole. Just then, she snapped out of her trance.
Old 08-06-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Badget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, hoping for more!
Old 09-06-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1653 / Power: 15
megafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant future

very hot story! more pls!
Old 09-06-2018, 06:57 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your sharing very much... very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 09-06-2018, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue with it.
Old 09-06-2018, 08:16 AM
Samster

terminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyterminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

CT realised what she was actually in the showers for and reached for the shower gel, pouring a palm full of it. I took note of it and palmed it over, turning the water off. Holding her in an embrace, I lathered the shower gel onto her torso, slowly spreading it up towards her bosoms again. The slippery liquid elevated our senses, feeling our skin sliding against each other. Her hardened nipples acted like stimulation beads when my bare hands ran over them. Spreading the excess gel further, I brought my hands back starting from her neck, rubbing out a quick gentle massage. Then, it was extended to her shoulders and rubbing down her spine. Finally, it rested on her rear protrusions.

I squatted down to have it in front of my face and better lather her legs up.my hands reached down the front of her thighs, barely grazing the crack of her pussy and down to her shin. Rounding to the back, I gave her calves a massaging squeeze on the way back up to the back of her knees. With my thumbs on her inner thigh, I guided the massage back up her thighs, cupping and continuing the massage on her butt. With every knead, feeling up the gorgeous ass in front of me, my thumbs would stroke against the entrance of her pussy. CT was now quivering ever so slightly and she found support placing her hands against the wall in front. Unconsciously, her legs were opening apart and her arched back protruded her ass even further. Her labia was now wide apart with her love hole gasping for attention. I saw my queue and surly planted my face forward.

What I thought was soap and water clearly was her juices leaking out. It tasted slightly salty and musky. It was almost as though I was chewing on her lady parts as I cupped her clit with my tongue and used my jaw to push it up and down along her pussy. Her initial soft whines become moans that filled the momentarily quiet bathroom. The echo of her noises encouraged me further. My hands added to her stimulation, running up and down her sides, feeling her up from bosom to butt, from torso to thigh. I don’t usually like doing this, but knowing it was as clean as it got at the time, I unknowingly found my tongue stroking the entrance of her anus. By now, we were both overcome by the lust for carnal pleasure that nothing else really mattered. CT was now moaning uncontrollably with the stroking of my her anus by my tongue and my finger penetrating her, while my other hand was reaching and sliding all around her body. There were only those few words she could manage out.

CT: ahhh, stop...stop, it’s getting too much...ahhh...omg

Soon, she came hard. Her body jerked, swaying her hanging tits with the violent reaction. She almost tried to claw the wall from her big orgasm. Her knees jerked again and again as her pussy pulsed around my fingers and her anus flared. Her moans almost started to sound like a whimper and cry. Finally, she buckled under the intensity, kneeling in the floor and leaning her hands on the wall. Her back was heaving as she panted to catch her breath. I had wanted to penetrate her and get a release of my own but was left rock hard behind her. So close yet so far. For now.
Old 09-06-2018, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Next chapter please.....
Old 09-06-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more. support your thread bro.
Old 09-06-2018, 10:20 AM
Samster

As much as I regretted not going in for the kill seconds ago before it was too late, I felt both obligated to help her finish and enjoy the arousal of watching her in the process. I got up to bring down the shower head for her and adjusted the temperature to rinse off the shower gel that was left on. CT slowly regained her senses and stood up, rubbing off the soap. I passed her the shower head to let her finish off while I stepped out to get her a towel. All this while, I was walking around with my cock in full attention, perpendicular to my body. When I came back, she was done and in front of the wash basin and mirror and took the towel from me with a smile of satisfaction earlier.

CT: you sure know how to please a woman. I’ve never cummed so hard before. And you’ve made me so naughty
Me: hey hey hey...don’t blame everything on me. Besides, I think I’m the naughty one here
CT: I meant I’ve never had so much yet still want more, it’s like you’ve brought out the devil in me
Me: if you still want more, maybe I should put the devil in you…

I could not control myself any further. I took a step towards her and hugged her from behind, pressing my hard on between her butt cheeks. Seeing her through the mirror, she opened her mouth letting out a silent moan. I rubbed my cock in and out her ass crack spreading some of her wetness along the way. Each move made her legs open wider ever so slightly. Finally, it seemed she gave up contemplating a rest and dropped the towel to the floor to hold onto the basin. Seeing it as my cue, I spread her butt cheeks wide and slot myself all the way in in a single motion. There was noticeably less resistance this time around, probably from the pre-lubrication and “stretching exercises” we did last night. CT groaned as her love hole was filled by my member. I had held the erection for as long as I could and just wanted a release soon. So, I pumped her fast and hard, letting my cock disappear deep into her each time. As we went on, my cock got wetter and wetter with her love juice. I reached one hand across to fondle her breasts and used the other to stroke her asshole. The view from the mirror didn’t help me with any stamina in holding the session longer; her moaning face in pleasure locking eye contact with me as her C cups dangled and jiggled with my pumping.

CT: I want, but I can’t now...ahhhh...just cum for me babe...ahhh…

I didn’t need a second invitation, but I still wanted to try. I withdrew one my fingers from her asshole and slid them in front, feeling the smoothness of her groin. Then, I slid it down her pussy crack and viciously pleasured her clit. Rubbing it in circles in quick motion, her face of fatigue turned into grit and pleasure. She was gripping hard on the basin now.

Me: grrr, you sure you can’t? Ahhh…
CT: don’t stop, faster...ahhh...faster

CT bowed her head down, shaking it violently as though in disbelief. I could feel she was near as light pulses started going through her pussy to my cock. I went at double speed, pulling my cock nearly all the way out and feeling her split open as I penetrated all the way. My balls tightened all the way up in my sac and at that moment, I leaned forward on her arch back for maximum body contact as I unloaded all my cum into her. CT came too at that point as our bodies came in contact. The moment was magical as I felt the rush of my fluids exit and her convulsion squeezing more out of me. Cumming together, we filled the entire bathroom with our moans and screams. I pumped my last few soldiers all the way inside and rubbed her clit to finish up her last wave of orgasm. When I pulled myself out of her, a sticky traill connected between our love parts. CT leaned her elbows onto the basin to catch her breath. I was panting while admiring the scene of the mixture of my cum and hers dripping out of her pussy.

CT: omg, you’re impossible. See la, now I need to clean up again
Me: me too, so at least that’s fair?
CT: maybe you don’t…

She turned around and knelt down to lick me up. CT left no spot untouched, pulling back my foreskin to suck and lick everything coating it, making sure all across my groin area was her saliva left. Even my balls weren’t left unscathed.

CT: ok, go wait for me outside, I’ll be quick
Me: wait...for more? *I teased*
CT: your head, we really need to rest now
Old 10-06-2018, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 10-06-2018, 09:36 AM
Samster

I threw on a new set of trunks and went back to the room to wait. Not long later, CT came out with only her g-string on. Seems like she’s given up on being dressed anymore.

CT: we really need to take a break, I can’t already
Me: I may need a while to for him to be able to pleasure you. But what’d you suggest we do now? *I took a look at my hidden cock and gave her a wink*
CT: since we need to recharge, it’ll be safe to play something naughty right?
Me: why don’t you suggest?
CT: how about truth or dare?

I was hoping for something more kinky but I guess it was something easy for both of us to play and might even be more interesting given our current state of undress. So we gamely just laid back against the backboard relaxing ourselves for it.

Me: you start first then, since you picked the game
CT: hmmm, rate the sex we’ve had since last night
Me: oh? I thought you were supposed to choose a truth or dare?
CT: nope, my version is if you don’t want to tell the truth or can’t answer, you have to do a dare

This seemed like a good interesting variant, and it stirred my sleeping cock.

Me: ok, 10/10. For the number of times we could go and how it’s never enough, I’d sure come back for more
CT: sure you won’t get sick of it?
Me: not anytime soon. So, how much of these were you planning for before meeting me?

CT hesitated and looked away. I wasn’t sure if she didn’t wanna answer because she planned enough of it or was just shy to say anything about it. But I knew regardless, we were both winning parties that night.

CT: what’s the dare?
Me: return the favour on my asshole

Without a second moment, CT got on her knees crouched between my legs and pulled my trunks to my knees. I lifted my knees and spread my butt as wide as I could. She licked from my inner thigh down to my asshole, rotating between circling her tongue and flicking the rim. She kept at it for a good few minutes until a loud moan came out of me. Then, she laid my legs back down and climbed up and sit on my crotch.

Me: gosh, you’re good.
CT: you showed a good example. My turn!
Me: shoot away
CT: have you ever had a one night stand? And is this considered one?
Me: nope, that’s easy. And, it’s afternoon on the second day already and you’re still on top of my cock
CT: hey! *she playfully hit me on my chest*
Me: you cheated with two questions!
CT: fine then you go twice
Me: when did you last had a fuck? And when did you last fucked yourself?
CT: months ago, I forgot. Just before meeting you. I didn’t want to become too desperate

Hearing her words, my cock stirred a little. By now, with her labia wrapping it with warmth, it was at least a semi-erected state.

Me: you know all these is slowly waking him up, don’t you?
CT: for the better, I suppose. Hehe. My turn. When was the last time you had someone over?

I was torn between telling her the truth, no knowing if it will seem too soon since the last or too long like I was desperate.

Me: I take the dare

CT leaned in resting her bosoms on my chest and whispered at my ear.

CT: then fuck me good again.
Old 10-06-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
pantomime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story, please share more. support your thread bro.
Old 10-06-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

CT leaned in for a kiss and started rocking her hips, grinding her pussy against my cock. As spent as we were, neither was going to say no to the proposition of good sex. I brought my hands between us to cup and massage her breasts. Something about the way they dangled from her body made it so sexy. CT’s movements were getting bigger as she leaned her hands against the headboard and used her legs to create a bigger grinding motion, up and down along my shaft. I was coming to full attention now, with my cock flipped up and press flat and her pussy moisturising its underside.

CT seemed desperate to get my cock to maximum volume again. She was certainly amply wet for me to penetrate again, but she worked her hips hard to not even settle for 90% of my hardness. I could feel her nipples were protruding again by now, and our French kiss was filled by her soft moans. She then got up and knelt beside me, bending over my cock. Without any hesitation on injesting her own juices, CT bent forward and swallowed my whole cock into her mouth. There was no more sensual foreplay, this felt like our desperate chance to squeeze in another dirty fuck. She bobbed her head as one hand massaged my balls. I rolled my eyes back enjoying the sensation but soon realised she was in prime position for me to reciprocate. I reached over to her protruding butt facing me, pushed her g-string to finger her. What started with my middle finger became three sliding in and out of her well-lubricated pussy. My thumb joined in the fun, putting pressure and rubbing against her clit. I was lasting a lot longer this time given this was many rounds in already. Suggesting her climb over me from the side, CT obliged as though unknowingly as her sucking on my cock continued non stop. We were finally in a 69 position.

I gave her a pause in my stimulation to guide her g-string out of the way. Now, her clean shaven pussy was truly inviting for another round of pleasure. CT lowered her pussy towards my face and I started flicking her clit with my tongue, while continuing the earlier pleasure of finger fucking her with three. Simultaneously, she was bowing up and down on my cock while stroking it with one hand and the other warning my balls up. The feeling of her soft breasts on my lower abdomen also contributed to the pleasure. I was rock hard now from our mutual carnal stimulation but I was not near. Suddenly, the pleasure to my lower half stopped.

CT: omg, please, please stop...ahhh, fuck me instead. I don’t wanna cum like that...ahhh

CT was supporting herself, clenching her fist around the sheets while her weight of her clit was on my mouth. My cock was not left unattended for more than a minute before she quickly scrambled forward, dragging a trail of juices down my chest and body. Then, I felt a familiar warmth. Her clit was resting right at the base of my shaft. She leaned forward to lift her hip up and with the other hand, held my cock to a firm grip and position it for penetration. Something about that image always turns me on and when a lady knows what she wants and how to get it, it’s even sexier.

She lowered herself down and I saw my cock disappeared into her through the gap. Instead of an up and down motion, her hips were grinding front and back. I could feel the bean of her clit rubbing against what usually is the underside of my cock. I reached out to hold onto her hips to sync up with her rhythm and slow score myself the occasional pleasure of feeling up her perky ass. Her grinding got faster and faster and her moaning was out of control by now. I know she was cumming but I was still nice and calm. Not wanting to let her wait any longer, I thrust my hips deep into her to match her movements. As she got closer to her climax, CT reached behind to hold onto my hand and sat up straight, with her other hand fondling her clit in rapid circles. Within seconds of her new position, she writhed and dig her nails into my hand. Her head was arched back as her moan released into the ceiling. I felt the pulses of pleasure resonate from her pussy up her body and down my shaft. She leaned back and laid on me panting, my cock still embedded partially in her from the position.

Me: my turn to cum for you, babe?

CT eyes popped opened and gasped.
Old 10-06-2018, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 7
cowtory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, support thread. Hope to read more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1