The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2018, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
signo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Self emplolyed / business owners please fall in !

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkianpeng View Post
I am going to be a business owner soon, once I register my Pte Ltd company. ��

I am going to register a Pte Ltd company first. Give it a generic name. Then decide what to do.

发啊!
Starting a Private Limited company is undertaking of a legal responsibility as well as earning money. Penalties for failure to comply to required filings, etc. can amount to substantial fines, etc.

While professionals are there to 'help' you with this, they cost money and may not be all they say and at the end, it's your arse that is exposed.

So, be mindful of this part and all the best.

Cheers
Old 18-06-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
terryhehe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by signo View Post
Starting a Private Limited company is undertaking of a legal responsibility as well as earning money. Penalties for failure to comply to required filings, etc. can amount to substantial fines, etc.

While professionals are there to 'help' you with this, they cost money and may not be all they say and at the end, it's your arse that is exposed.

So, be mindful of this part and all the best.

Cheers
U sound like a theory guru with no practical.

If a biz is so small and can't afford "professional", ACRA also can't be bother with it's tax revenue.

If its revenue is so big and catches ACRA's notice , the biz wont be bothered with a peanut "professional" fee.
Old 18-06-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
zeajay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows what is the minimum contribution to CPF (wife) to qualify for additional subsidy in kindergarten?
Old 18-06-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
chocganache deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Best is to do chicken biz.
Old 18-06-2018, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
signo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryhehe View Post
U sound like a theory guru with no practical.

If a biz is so small and can't afford "professional", ACRA also can't be bother with it's tax revenue.

If its revenue is so big and catches ACRA's notice , the biz wont be bothered with a peanut "professional" fee.
Hi bro, ACRA filings and company revenue are two different matters. ACRA is not bothered about the company's $1.00 or $10,000.00 revenue, this is the matter for IRAS. And this has to be filed with IRAS, even if it's only $1.00. Please bear in mind that this is a Private limited company.

Even if a Pte Ltd company has no revenue, it still has to file AR and AGM. If the company is dormant, it has to inform ACRA about it's position and apply for a waiver to file.
Old 18-06-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 8
JinHoSeh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJinHoSeh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocganache View Post
Best is to do chicken biz.
I was about to say that.
Old 19-06-2018, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

I don't think I can make it as a business owner. I will only employ SYTs and bang ourselves silly
Old 19-06-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do you business owners mind to share roughly your annual income that you take from business' profit? And how long until you reach that stage

Thank you
Old 20-06-2018, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 8
angusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lits View Post
Do you business owners mind to share roughly your annual income that you take from business' profit? And how long until you reach that stage

Thank you
for me it took 2 years to jus reach breakeven.

as for profit, not convenient to share
Old 20-06-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 14
Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!

Freelance business consultant here. I link investors with project owners etc. Also link people whom are looking for business partners
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1