The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2018, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Wildboar is back for feeding

Feeding time extended to night feeding as Wildboar has turned nocturnal
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 05-06-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Wildboar is back for feeding

Feeding time extended to night feeding as Wildboar has turned nocturnal
No more wildboar meat for me!
I want to try other game meat!
Monkey meat, python meat, squirrel meat, etc
Will be in SOS during Raya to hunt for game meat!
Old 07-06-2018, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
No more wildboar meat for me!
I want to try other game meat!
Monkey meat, python meat, squirrel meat, etc
Will be in SOS during Raya to hunt for game meat!
SOS?
now only got dead meats....
Old 07-06-2018, 11:53 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
SOS?
now only got dead meats....
Still have horse meat.
Teddy Bear claimed that Horse meat is the best meat cos it has very little cholesterol
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 08-06-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Still have horse meat.
Teddy Bear claimed that Horse meat is the best meat cos it has very little cholesterol
i like lala meat.. high in protien less cholesterol & carbs.. best is,
it has a juicy taste..
Old 09-06-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
i like lala meat.. high in protien less cholesterol & carbs.. best is,
it has a juicy taste..
I just came back from SOS and ACE and NPW. The only good thing was it wasn't raining!

Saw Siao Lik in SOS. Easy to recognise her cos her hair is almsot touching her butt. A slim MILF. She's terribly artificial in moaning! Bonked her long time ago. When she gave BBBJ, she moaned like a bloody cow! I dun believe it!

Ciba! One ugly PRC came to talk to me. "Want to be happy?" She sputtered saliva on my face! Puki mak! No fucky manners. Lucky I brought tissue with me! Sheesh! She must hail from some kind of ancient fucking village!

Then went to NPW where several ugly MILF were singing on stage. Porm is right. Two flower girls were moving around selling flowers. Then the flower girls collar the singers! How stupid can some men be? The WL/Singers don't even know from who the flowers come from? So why throw away RM10? To show off to friends that he's a big spender? If got chance go on stage to collar the WL and get a peck on the forehead or cheek, still worth it! But buta-buta give flowers to the girls? Nope, not my style.

Then climbed up 1st floor. Rather quiet. Didn't see Wilaboar. Customer to WL ratio is 1:1. Since my dickie still itchy, no choice but to go to Yuen2 for release. Inside her room, she said this season big wind! Yes, BIG WIND.
That's why she's staying at home to wait for regulars instead of going to ACE.

Tomight was disappointing cos I never got a chance to bonk a "new"girl.
Time for me to move on... Maybe to Great Wall, or October Cherry or Micasa or Mirama in Sri Petaling [not to be confused with Mirama Hotel in KL]
Old 14-06-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Finally POM got his BONKS by "blind" Wildboar today just 1.5 hours ago.
Meetup at Noon Mamak ACE...stuff my myself 2 banana and Tea Kosong.

We then have a hearty "One TON" mee with "Big Dumpling Water" at Wet Market food court
Also got singing later which drove me and Pom into ACE hideout at 1.5 hour later.

Saw the China 3 Wonder Women "NFKK & Lamb and WildBoar" who perform "nobody nobody BUT you"

Instead...WildBoar cannot sniff out our POM who trying hard to mind sextelephatic without success.
WTF....WildBoar loses her predatory sense liao..

Saw her sat with one Ah Pek who is regular at ACE after roaming here and there even pass US without noticing our dear POM.
hahaha

Damn...why kuaci have to finish so fast or maybe blessing in disguise for POM..heheh....i know you wanna bonk Wildboar..right....that why you finish the kuaci so fast..

So lan lan...go buy kuaci and beholddddd.....WildBoar so excited to saw me and knew POM is here.

WIldBoar had to entertain the Ah pek who take his own sweet time at about 1 hour plus..
Maybe He is bonking on time/package deal....1 min rm2 or One thrust rm2 whichever come 1st....
That what me and POM were discussion since this time WildBoar take a lot time and POM having BLUEBalls really HARD.

Almost 3 pm...POM resign to fate that today....no CuCiTunnel for him
Can see the sadness in his eye when I say..let go now.

But wait....I had to go toilet 1st and ask POM to man the FOrt until i come back and both of us will then do flower girl parading to check out what dishes for today

Mana tahu, Wildboar sitting behind POM liao and can see POM eye lighted up like Selamat Hari Raya...
GUess TeddyBear had to leave alone.....Hahaha

Happy hor ..Ah POM?
WildBoar cuci your pistol good hor?

Meanwhile..TeddyBear siam Ah TAO by slapping "agung fu red/blue" twice to stop zombie attack..
kakaka

saas<----Next!
Old 14-06-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster

Bugger Teddy Bear was the main lightning arrestor, attracting all negative charges to the table. As usual NFKK (No Fuck Kom Kam) no fuck Teddy Bear. Sheep (bigger and older thus called "sheep" not "lamb") as usual, no hew Pom as Wildboar is around as she knows no fucking chance to land her boobs on Pom chest.

After long hiatus, Wildboar lost her wildboar super duper oldfactory sensory capability. Last time Wildboar could smell Pom miles away.

Anyway that Teddy Bear was a bit jahat on purpose went over to buy kuaci to tell wildboar that Pom was sitting quietly there. Fuck lah, lidat where can Pom escape loh.

Wildboar told me that that old fucker ah pek had a "soft time" and Wildboar had a hard time to make him stiffen up, using her armpits, hands, legs, boobs, mouth and even cibai to no avail. That old man was burping air from his air pistol. Wildboar flattered Pom by saying Pom still strong and fucks well , very enjoyable woh. Fucker Wildboar telling lies. Wildboar told me she knows where Sotong is working in Macau and asked me to follow her back to Macau to have three-some orgies with Sotong

That Tao Vietcong really know how to squeeze ringigit from Teddy Bear. Soon Teddy Bear will be sucked dry by those Vietcong vampires.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 16-06-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:

That Tao Vietcong really know how to squeeze ringigit from Teddy Bear. Soon Teddy Bear will be sucked dry by those Vietcong vampires.
Old 20-06-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hahaha..
Where can i get this VietCong teddy?

saas<----Next!
Old 20-06-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
hahaha..
Where can i get this VietCong teddy?
Beware of VietCong b(.)(.)by trap!
Scali explode how?
Old 21-06-2018, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Beware of VietCong b(.)(.)by trap!
Scali explode how?
explode then teddy banjir by polluted expired stale vietcong milk..
Old 21-06-2018, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
daniyatom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I got Ah Fang contact from Pom last year. Was busy but i tried Ah Fang twice and here is my review of her

Name: Mama Azie (Milf)
Race: PRC
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: I Love it…not saggy
CBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10 Like 5 star
DATY: never try
CIM: never try
Overall: 8/10

She's friendly and she's not a clock watcher and won't cheat you of your money. Overall shes good, but the location and condition of her flat (and other flats in ace) is not that great.
Old 21-06-2018, 06:51 PM
Samster

Name: Xiao Fern
Face: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Boobs: Smallish but nice on her as she's petite
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 6/10
Overall: 7/10

Older, i think late 40s, and very slim and petite. I have seen her twice but likely won't repeat as its very average. Not a time watcher and she won't cheat.
The thing that i dont like is that she put a lot of lube during sex.
Old 21-06-2018, 07:26 PM
Samster

Ammended post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniyatom View Post
I got Ah Fang contact from Pom last year. Was busy but i tried Ah Fang twice and here is my review of her

Name: Wild Boar
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: I Love it…not saggy
CBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
Overall: 8/10

She's friendly and she's not a clock watcher and won't cheat you of your money. Overall shes good, but the location and condition of her flat (and other flats in ace) is not that great.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1