The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2012, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tjbsap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Wah this thread "died" 6 years ago and u can dig up? Steady lah... for your diligence hear r some lazy man out call services u can try...

King's Room Massage +66 2 419 7000
CKL Massage & Spa +66 2 256 4000 ‎
Mission Relax Massage +66 2 282 1100 ‎

Been a while since I called them so not sure now how much but remember start from Bht3,000 upwards. Chok dee naa!

Thank you for your prompt reply bro! Gonna try out one of them tonight.
Old 13-01-2012, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
US warns: Terrorist threat to Bangkok

Report from Bangkok Post dated 13 January 2012 :-

US warns: Terrorist threat to Bangkok

[COLOR="DarkRed"]The US embassy in Thailand has alerted its citizens to possible terrorist attacks in Bangkok.

The embassy said in a messaged posted on its website today that ‘’foreign terrorists may be currently looking to conduct attacks against tourist areas in Bangkok in the near future.’’

‘’US citizens are urged to exercise caution when visiting public areas where large groups of Western tourists gather in Bangkok,’’ it added.

The embassy urged its nationals to stay alert when going out and to report any suspicious objects to authorities.

‘’We also encourage you to keep a low profile in public areas, particularly areas frequented by foreign tourists,’’ it said.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 14-01-2012, 09:57 AM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Thailand detains suspect after US terrorist warning

Report from AsiaOne dated 13 January 2012 :-

Thailand detains suspect after US terrorist warning

BANGKOK - Thai authorities said on Friday they had detained a Lebanese man with suspected links to the Hezbollah militant group, after the United States warned of a terrorist threat against tourists in the kingdom.

"Foreign terrorists may be currently looking to conduct attacks against tourist areas in Bangkok in the near future," the US embassy in Bangkok said in an emergency message posted on its website.

"US citizens are urged to exercise caution when visiting public areas where large groups of Western tourists gather in Bangkok."

A Thai senior intelligence officer who did not want to be named told AFP that the kingdom had been informed before the New Year by Israel of a possible threat.

The suspect was detained on Thursday while the other man had already fled the country, he said.

Thailand's Deputy Prime Minister Chalerm Yubamrung told AFP by telephone that the detained suspect was being questioned by the Thai authorities.

"We already have one suspect in custody for interrogation at a government building in Bangkok. He is a Hezbollah from Lebanon," he said.

"I want to assure people that there is nothing to worry about. The police will take care of the situation and everything will be under control."

Hezbollah, an Iranian- and Syrian-backed Muslim Shiite group, is blacklisted as a terrorist organisation by Washington and currently dominates the Lebanese government.

"Israel was suspicious that these two men might be terrorists, so they gave information, including their names, to our police before the New Year," the senior intelligence officer said.

The suspect has denied involvement with any terrorist activities, he added.

"These two men entered Thailand a while ago but did not conduct any terrorist activity. I wonder why Israel was suspicious about them."

The warning is another blow to Thailand's tourist-friendly image, which was badly dented last year by devastating flooding across much of the country, as well as rounds of rival political protests in recent years.

In 2008 a nine-day blockade by "Yellow Shirt" protesters stranded tens of thousands of travellers, and the industry was badly hit again in 2010 during "Red Shirt" street demonstrations.

Bangkok's central shopping area was reduced to a battle zone during an army crackdown on the rallies, and more than 90 people were left dead.

An eight-year-old shadowy insurgency continues to plague the country's Muslim-majority deep south, but the rebels have never been known to attack outside of the region.

The insurgents are not thought to be part of a global jihad movement but rather are rebelling against a long history of perceived discrimination against ethnic Malay Muslims by governments in the Buddhist-majority country.

Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra also told reporters that authorities in the kingdom had the current situation under control.

"I would like to tell our people and tourists that there is nothing to worry about," she said.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 16-01-2012, 12:02 AM
Samster

Police believe terror suspect roaming city

Report from Bangkok Post dated 15 January 2012 :-

Police believe terror suspect roaming city -
11 embassies issue travel alert

Police are hunting a terror suspect believed to be at large in Bangkok as the number of foreign embassies issuing travel warnings to Thailand increased to 11 Saturday.

Late on Friday night police released a sketch of a man suspected of entering Thailand to launch terrorist attacks, hours after Atris Hussein, a Swedish-Lebanese man with suspected links to the Hezbollah militant group, was apprehended by Thai police at Suvarnabhumi airport.

The suspect is a white Middle-Eastern man who is about 180cm tall with short hair and stubble. Those who believe they may have spotted the suspect are being urged to report to the nearest police station or call 191, said police spokesman Piya Uthayo.

Pol Maj Gen Piya said the man is still believed to be in Bangkok, but police in nearby provinces and other popular tourists destinations such as Pattaya and some southern provinces have been told to be on the lookout for the suspect.

Pol Maj Gen Piya added that all units in the Metropolitan Police Bureau have been instructed to look for the suspect, and as a result the public might see more police checkpoints and searches.

The police have also beefed up security at certain embassies in Bangkok.

"From intelligence reports, the attackers will use explosives, so the public is urged to be vigilant in risk areas, or in buildings visited by a lot of foreigners, and to particularly look for vehicles that have been left in certain areas for a long time," said Pol Maj Gen Piya.

Mr Hussein's arrest prompted foreign embassies, including those of the US, Canada and Australia, to issue travel alerts for Thailand, saying that foreign terrorists may be in the process of looking to launch attacks in tourist areas in Bangkok in the near future.

The warnings irked Foreign Minister Surapong Tovichakchaikul, who said Saturday that he was "disappointed" that embassies have not consulted the Foreign

Ministry according to diplomatic convention before issuing the warnings".

Mr Surapong insisted that Thai security agencies have known about the terrorist plot for a while and have been tracing a group of suspects. He said tourists and investors can have confidence in Thailand's security measures.

National police chief Priewpan Damapong Saturday said charges have not been pressed against Mr Hussein because there is no evidence that he has committed an offence.

Under Thai law, police can detain suspects for up to 60 days after which point they must be charged or deported.

A police source said Mr Hussein told investigators that even though he was a member of Hezbollah, he was not part of the group's militant arm.

In Beirut, Hezbollah official Ghaleb Abu Zainab told LBC television that Mr Hussein is not a Hezbollah member.

The police chief said he had ordered officers to step up security measures at potential targets including Khao San Road, Soi Rambutri, Sukhumvit Soi 22 and other areas with a high density of Western tourists or residents.

Pol Maj Gen Adit Ngamchitsuksi, chief of the Tourist Police, said his bureau had increased security in such areas and had also fanned out officers to gather information on possible terrorist activities in the capital.

Army chief Prayuth Chan-ocha said the public should not panic and let security authorities handle this issue.

"Panic will worsen everything, whether it is the economy, the country or tourism," said Gen Prayuth.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 16-01-2012, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pojstemp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjbsap View Post
Thank you for your prompt reply bro! Gonna try out one of them tonight.
Awaiting yr FR. Will b in BKK this weekend, ladprao n bangkhen area. Any bros know of good HC, BS in these area? tks.
Old 14-02-2012, 04:36 PM
Samster

Bomb attack in Bangkok, one hurt

BREAKING NEWS !!!

Report from Bangkok Post dated 14 February 2012 :-

Bomb attack in Bangkok, one hurt

A bomb exploded in front of a school on Sukhumvit road on Tuesday afternoon, wounding a foreigner and damaging a telephone booth.

Klongton Police said the explosion took place around 2pm outside Kasempithaya School. The injured foreigner lost both of his legs in the blast.

Witnesses told investigators that an unidentified man hurled a bomb into a phone booth and then fled.

Police were investigating and had temporarily closed down Klong Ton and Phra Khanong intersections.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 22-07-2015, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 17
The Stalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Stalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

we should use the specific activity thread instead since it is opened up to us
Old 12-08-2015, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Ratchadapisek Soapy Massage Parlours

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Want it cheap, Nataree is still best bet...if only they renovate their rooms....but like what others have also mentioned, I find Copa service on average much better than Nataree.

Note: Not promoting copa, but it is one of the top 3 MP along Ratchada I would usually visit that suit my budget and other preferences. The other 2 being Caesar and La belle. For recent trips, Amsterdam and nataree were disappointments for me, so they don't list in top 3 anymore.
Nataree not really cheap for sideliners unless you talking about fishtank girls which cannot make it lah.

Caesars and La Belle girls are older as on average 25 years old.

For SYTs the no 1 place would have to be Catherine (Rama 9).

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamphere View Post
I think there is an increase in price or I am not too sure if there is a Farang surcharge over there..
All Soapy Massage Parlours have farang surcharge.
Old 12-08-2015, 01:47 AM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakachaka View Post
I tot i saw emmanuelle its like right beside nataree only?

I saw one like massage opposite fortune center diagonally at phra ram 9 ... that one izzit?
There's a reason why I listed out the road names of the Soapy Massage Parlours so a simple search on google maps would suffice.

CEO of Google must resign because until today many are still unable to utilise its multi million dollar powerful search engine.

Asoke Intersection: Amsterdam
Soi 7: The Lord, Alaina, Colonze 2
Soi Niam Uthit: Merci (Ex-Madame)
Huai Khwang Intersection: Caesars, Emmanuelle, Hi-Class, Nataree
Soi 17: Poseidon, Copa Cabana, Malibu
Old 12-08-2015, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

I used to go with friends to ThanThong MP around Meng Jai junction and the facility consist of hot & cold pools, suana & steam rooms and free desserts and drinks. You can also make use of their facilities at 80 baht per day without massage.

They have more than several fish tank gals and on my previous trip I paid about 2,000 baht. FL sideline also available, need to check with their papasan or mamasan but can't remember the pricing.

Do note, the prices might changed since our last visit and overall, service a ok.
Old 12-08-2015, 12:54 PM
Samster

The Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle_no15 View Post
My friend once told me he went the lord price was like about 7000 that was like 3 years back at least
Kan si lang expensive!!!
Old 13-08-2015, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 16
mystery_man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro,

long time never been to bkk, me also become uncle liao

last cheong was at elysee champ, booked a sideliner and paid $4500, during that time though ex, my type no regret and that was more than 10 yrs ago (1st time trying model)

2 yrs ago went bkk, didn't go for soapy cos didn't hv enuff time except walking around sukhumvit area saw many middle east women mostly cannot make it, what's their damage and how come suddenly so many middle east women become FLs, can bros advise what's the story behind ?

will be in bkk in sept, been to caesars & emmanuelle before, usually i look for fish tank lady in the region of around $1900 - $2500 if i've not mistaken, too long to recall the past.

been out of the scene for too long, wonder any good massage parlour to reco, preferably sexy mature lady, not the young mid 20s massage girl, don't mind if is a bit older.

can regular cheongsters intro me some places pls, thanks in advance

btw beside soapy joint, disco and pubs, where else can i find FLs in bkk, young or mature lady no problem at all, pls advise and give me the location or the thread links pls, thanks bros.

looks like all the past thread all dead

Last edited by mystery_man; 13-08-2015 at 04:16 AM.
Old 13-08-2015, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystery_man View Post
last cheong was at elysee champ, booked a sideliner and paid $4500, during that time though ex, my type no regret and that was more than 10 yrs ago (1st time trying model)

btw beside soapy joint, disco and pubs, where else can i find FLs in bkk, young or mature lady no problem at all, pls advise and give me the location or the thread links pls,
Champs Elysees has since been renamed as Amsterdam.

FL Pick Up Joints in Bangkok
Old 13-08-2015, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: Ratchadapisek Soapy Massage Parlours

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Nataree not really cheap for sideliners unless you talking about fishtank girls which cannot make it lah.

Caesars and La Belle girls are older as on average 25 years old.

For SYTs the no 1 place would have to be Catherine (Rama 9).
Haha...thanks for the information on Catherine. Looks like I have to visit there sometime, and drop by La Defense at the same time! There are others that I've always wanted to go like Victoria and Longbeach but the problem is these places not accessible via train. Need to cab or take motosai from train station.

Anyway Ratchada MPs already enough to fulfil my needs, no incentive yet to travel out of the way to look-see. For newbie's info, the rest of the MPs mentioned below is within 800m radius of Huay Kwang MRT station (except Labelle and Amsterdam).

I have preference for OL-type of ladies rather than SYTs. So I naturally gravitate towards those Thai girls in mid-20s. Based on my preference and budget (usually 3k+), MPs like Caesar, La Belle, Copa, Amsterdam more suited for me. I only go Lord on special occasions or with clients. Too ex to chiong but they do have some stunners in the model category! The budget girls there start from 3k+, and they really CMI.

For Madame (now Merci) and Alaina, prices are similar to Caesar if I remember correctly (from around 2500baht and up), but I don't often find girls to my fancy there. Maybe newbies can always explore and give FR on these places, they are seldom mentioned.

Nataree is already one of the cheaper MPs at Ratchada, IF comparing girls of similar standard: like comparing slim, fair, cute SYT-looking WL in Nataree to other girls of such standard elsewhere. For budget of 2600baht, already have good number of choices in Nataree. Other places at least 3k.

If comparing Nataree to Colonze or Hi-Class (is it re-open already?), of course Nataree is expensive. But IMHO quality of girls in Nataree much better. Of course there are value gems in Colonze and Hi-Class, but how often are we lucky enough to find them when we drop in to look see? For first-timers, going Nataree is a no-brainer. There's always so many girls and bound to have one of your preference. I go Nataree as a last resort because I really can't stand the rooms there. Some previous FRs here say rooms have been renovated, but I haven't had a session to verify the fact because I've always found someone in other MPs.

Didn't mention Emanuelle and Poseidon because they are on my ban list.

Sharing info here to help newbies, so appreciate if you do likewise and share your experience here....good and bad.
Old 14-08-2015, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 20
biatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nataree rooms still CMI....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1