The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2009, 11:45 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
VibrateRing is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Wah bros, yesterday I went back to L18H5 to find the much talked about Yiting. I must say she very creative ah. She was dressed in police clothes. Fucking kinky. I felt as though i was being arrested in a police raid and was being crossed examined by this female officer.

Once when I was in the room, she told me to put my hands against the wall and not move. Then she started searching my body for illegal objects. Of course she found my DIDI lah.

She groped and groped asking me why I was walking around with this illegal item? I say I don't know, give chance leh. She said cannot and ask me to strip off my pants. She started proding my ass and stroking my DIDI between my legs. My DIDI mari ki tah, cannot tahan.

So she said as punishment she need to fuck me. She took of her under wear from under her police skirt and started rubbing her pussy on my butt. She stroke my nipples through my shirt further adding to my hard on.

Finally I cannot tahan, i fuck her with her clothes on, half revealing her very very shiok boobs which I lick and lick. Wah shoik! She moaning away like no body business through out the whole affair.

She said as part of my punishment before I left, I must be put on probation, to visit her everytime i visit geylang.. Wah haha...

Face : 7/10
Figure : 7/10
Height : 1.65m
Boobs : 34C
Skin: fair
Hair : long curly
BBBJ : Didn't have chance, too horny could not wait
French Kiss : cannot
FJ : 7/10 very kinky
A/R : didn't ask
Attitude : police woman dominatrix wah hahah
Old 27-06-2009, 04:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
surf_rider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
L18H05 - Tao Zi

Never been inclined to FR... but something to share.

If you're into a petite syt, do check out Tao Zi. Don't expect too much since she join the circles only 3 days back; but she's still friendly and has an irresistible youth to her looks.

Standing at 154 (or less), A boobs, 20yrs old, slim (little baby fat), she may not be the type for some but well, I put this word out so people can try her out.

No point rating since I strike it off well with her... I will say if you can cross eyes with her and it clicks in your head. Go for it, don't think you'll be disappointed.

I'll rtf simply because of all the girls I've tried... hers is one of the highest for GFE. And she's darn cute. But that's subjective so its your risk to take
Old 27-06-2009, 07:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Gian Song deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Several months ago, in a short comparison of Jess and Christine, i think if i remember correctly i likened Christine to a highly strung italian sports car. Her performance can vary a lot from driver to driver. And very often can vary a lot from day to day with the SAME driver, depending on the chemistry with the driver on that particular day.

Anyway, lately, i have been lacking confidence in my driving skills so i have kept to the lexus-type vehicles and not dared to take on my italian sports car, for fear that i might have a car wreck. But yesterday, i plucked up enough courage to RTF Christine again. I have lost count of the number of times i have RTF her. But recently, i have been spending my $$$ and cum trying out PRCs.

Once in the room, i made some small talk about her KL holiday. And as usual, i used humour to break the ice. And since she speaks perfect english, my humour works better with her than with PRCs. Never mind the joke la, but she broke out laughing. "OK!" i thought, time to start up the engine of my italian sports car. i used the light moment to hug her and peck her lightly on her lips. "Vrrrooom" the engine started up.

in the shower, she surprised me by both sucking on my nipples and sucking my cock. yes, i like. (Sometimes depending on her mood, she might skip the BBBJ in the shower....) I moved to french her in the shower and yes, she responded. "Vrrrrrrooooooom" engine warming up.

Onto the bed, once she dried up, she slid up, and i hugged her and told her its been a very long time and i smelt her hair and told her i missed her smell. She immediately initiated more frenching! "VRRROOOOOOOM" now my didi was acheing and throbbing liao. I laid her down and gently sucked on her yummy yummy nipples. She moaned like your GND: "Aaar...aaaar....dear....aaar." (Damit, i am such a sucker for Singapore-style GND effect. And Christine can easily pass for Singaporean rather than Malaysian in her manner.)

After that, she went into her standard operational procedures. Catbath....BBBJ.....BBBJ alternating with tit fuck. (Maaan!! I have almost forgotten how soft and yummy her tits were....big, white, soft...perfect for tit fuck.) I got a bit carried away and told her: "I love fucking your tits..." Surprisingly she smiled at me sluttily and said: "You like is it?" And she then extended the BBBJ and tit fucking exercise. After that she moved up and frenched me again, furiously.

Then on went the CD. I was a bit disappointed that she did not mount me. Usually, i love her riding me cowgirl so i cansee her ne ne bouncing around. But she laid down instead. So what to do? Make the most of it lor. I resumed sucking her ne ne and pink soft nipples. Again, she went "Aar, aaar..aaar." I asked her: "Pain is it?" She said softly: "Nooo....aaar..." I could not take it anymore.

I mounted her frontal and went crazy. Piak, piak piak piak piak....! Her moaning grew: "Aaar....aaaar.....aaaar" Of all the WLs i am currently doing, her moans are the most seductive. Very melodic. As i fuck her, i do some sex talk with her. "You feel damn good Christine...its been a long time since i fucked you.....your pussy so fucking good...." She responded back with more moaning and frenching.

I then went into doggy. i told her to face the mirror as she was so beautiful and i loved to see myself fucking such a beautiful girl. She faced the mirror and looked at the action herself. I fucked her aggressively in doggy and after that, got her to go into sleeping doggy and then banged her even more aggressively in that position. her moans went up many more decibels...."aaaaaaar.....aaaaaaaarrrr" I leant forward to french her from behind. Whoa, she responded. The italian sports machine was in top gear already.

I then flipped her back on her back and then banged her in scissor position and then switched to missionary. During that time, she closed her tighs together and i banged her while i was in sitting position. It was so warm and tight, i lost it. I told her urgently: "i cannot tahan anymore, i want to cum into your pussy, help me baby." I got back into standard missionary. She pumped back vigorously, all 300 BHP of her engine was turned on for me already. We frenched passionately, sucking on each others tongues, and then i let go.

"cummmming baby....cummmmming.....oh ,oh , cummmmmming!" My cum spurted out, jet after jet, all the time, she whispered: "oooo, cumm on, cumm on....cumm...." Damn, such a nice change from the standard PRC "bao bei..." etc. hahaha.

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 9/10
Body overall: 8/10 (her boobs are her best asset)
BBBJ: 7/10
AR; Did not offer, did not ask ( i dun like it that much anyway)
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 10/10
RTF?? What the heck la, when i am feeling adventurous, YES! but with Christine, sex is like a a box of chocolates, "you never know what you''re going to get" This time, i got the unexpected perfect GND fuck. It was sexsational.
Overall: 9/10

Last edited by Gian Song; 27-06-2009 at 07:32 AM.
Old 27-06-2009, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VibrateRing View Post
Wah bros, yesterday I went back to L18H5 to find the much talked about Yiting. I must say she very creative ah. She was dressed in police clothes. Fucking kinky. I felt as though i was being arrested in a police raid and was being crossed examined by this female officer.

Once when I was in the room, she told me to put my hands against the wall and not move. Then she started searching my body for illegal objects. Of course she found my DIDI lah.

She groped and groped asking me why I was walking around with this illegal item? I say I don't know, give chance leh. She said cannot and ask me to strip off my pants. She started proding my ass and stroking my DIDI between my legs. My DIDI mari ki tah, cannot tahan.

So she said as punishment she need to fuck me. She took of her under wear from under her police skirt and started rubbing her pussy on my butt. She stroke my nipples through my shirt further adding to my hard on.

Finally I cannot tahan, i fuck her with her clothes on, half revealing her very very shiok boobs which I lick and lick. Wah shoik! She moaning away like no body business through out the whole affair.

She said as part of my punishment before I left, I must be put on probation, to visit her everytime i visit geylang.. Wah haha...

Face : 7/10
Figure : 7/10
Height : 1.65m
Boobs : 34C
Skin: fair
Hair : long curly
BBBJ : Didn't have chance, too horny could not wait
French Kiss : cannot
FJ : 7/10 very kinky
A/R : didn't ask
Attitude : police woman dominatrix wah hahah
Curious about Yiting. Does she do this costume play thing with all her customers?? Or just with you?
Old 27-06-2009, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
ThaiSunn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Hi Bros. Have anyone tried a new PRC gal called Angel from Yunan? Saw her at a WH at Lor20 last nite. Not sure whether her homebase is at Lor20. Very pretty & looks busty. Does she provide frenching, BBBJ, CIM & AR? Really curious to know. Thanks.
Old 27-06-2009, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
de5mond17 is Cool - loads of Potential

may i know lee wen is working at which no.

pls guide
Old 27-06-2009, 08:28 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiSunn View Post
Hi Bros. Have anyone tried a new PRC gal called Angel from Yunan? Saw her at a WH at Lor20 last nite. Not sure whether her homebase is at Lor20. Very pretty & looks busty. Does she provide frenching, BBBJ, CIM & AR? Really curious to know. Thanks.
its 2060 bro
Old 28-06-2009, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
planetgeylang is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: L18H05 - Tao Zi

Quote:
Originally Posted by surf_rider View Post
Never been inclined to FR... but something to share.

If you're into a petite syt, do check out Tao Zi. Don't expect too much since she join the circles only 3 days back; but she's still friendly and has an irresistible youth to her looks.

Standing at 154 (or less), A boobs, 20yrs old, slim (little baby fat), she may not be the type for some but well, I put this word out so people can try her out.

No point rating since I strike it off well with her... I will say if you can cross eyes with her and it clicks in your head. Go for it, don't think you'll be disappointed.

I'll rtf simply because of all the girls I've tried... hers is one of the highest for GFE. And she's darn cute. But that's subjective so its your risk to take
Wah bro, you beat me to it, I saw her the other day and was thinking of trying her out myself. Now I am ready to rumble. haha
Old 28-06-2009, 12:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
GLhero is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Finally I managed to try Tao zi L18H05 as well. been thinking of it for a while. She quite young and innocent looking leh similiar to what bro Surf Rider has just said.

Not very experienced since she just joined the force not very long ago, but very good working attitude willing to accommodate. She still have lots of area for improvement, but I think the plus point is that she is fresh, very fresh. It is almost like boinking a virgin. hehe.

shee good with her tongue lah, I must give her points for that.

Face : young and innocent
Figure : 6/10 not totally woman yet
boob : A cup.
Skin : Fair
Hair : waist lenght
French kiss : not tried
A/R : 6/10
Height 1.54m,
Old 28-06-2009, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
de5mond17 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bros

pls tell me benz is on which hse
i just go to another hse ask the okt to call her come over

pls guide
Old 28-06-2009, 02:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Urcn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinhood688 View Post
Jiamei has gone back to China. Think she is working in Shenzhen right now.
She coming back soon?
Old 28-06-2009, 06:56 AM
Samster

The drunken wolf and the slut (FR on Janet L16H8)

A belated FR on Malaysian Cat150 girl Janet.

Janet is not that young any more. But she is quite stunning to look at. She is slim and tall. Quite atheletic looking actually. And she has bright, light brown dyed hair. So cannot miss her one.

I must say that my memory of the session is a bit blurrr because i had been drinking before i got horny and decided to go GL. Also, i had just fucked Bao Er (PRC100 from Molek) TWICE consecutively over the last two days. So cumm level and excitement level a bit low liao.

In the room, the thing that struck me was that Janet is very playful. She was wearing this micro, micro mini one-piece dress that showed off her lean and long legs. I was a bit drunk already. So as soon as i got into the room, i dun care anyhow just grabbed her and frenched her like the lecherous drunk i was. And i groped her under her mini. Very short leh. Very easy to grope.

After that she playfully pushed me away and then leaned against the wall and started to gyrate like a Patpong pole dancer wah lan eh! for a while, in my slightly drunk state, i thought i was in Bang-cock. She wiggled her ass like a real slut. And then pulled up her mini dress to show off her red panties.

The drunken colored wolf was provoked beyond his ability to control. I made a lunge at her. I again frenched her and groped her all over. During the groping i discovered her ne ne was even smaller than they looked from outside. Bros, not for ne ne lovers. A-cuppers with small nipples.

Anyway, she pushed me back and asked me to shower. Fair enough la, i must have stunk from the day;s work and alcohol. Into the shower, she BBBJ me a bit.

On the bed, it was pretty SOP la i must say. (Or maybe my experience was dulled or memory fucked up by the alcohol.) Catbath, BBBJ, a bit of AR.

Then came the fuck job. yes, she was tight. But there were no sparks la. it was just SOP. But i must again stress that this is probably my fault because i had already done 2 shots in the last two days with Bao er. Janet mounted me and rode me. Nice view. but tits quite small la so not much thrill of bouncing boobies. Then i did her doggy. And the missionary and frontal. But still cannnot cum. (Bloody alcohol la....)

So i asked Janet, errrr, can suck me until i cum in your mouth or not? She did not hesitate, She quietly got up....and i laid down, and then she proceeded to do th emost superb!!! BBBJ. I must say her BBBJ was good. Tongue action, pumping with her mouth and helped by hand action. After 5 minutes of this, i warned her: "Janet, i cumming already, cumming already..." She powered up her performance. That was it. I lost it: "Arggggghhhh Janet, aaaaaa!!!!!" I normally dun like to CIM because it is too intense. But fuck la, i was drunk. And it was INTENSE. When my cumm spurted out, i thrusted up and down and thrashed all over the bed, But she was such a professional, she kept her mouth clamped on my cock and pumped away even while i was shooting off. INTENSE. She kept at it until every last spurt was spent. Until i stopped shuddering and thrashing out. Then she quietly pulled my cock out of her mouth and quietly spat the cumm on a tissue. She then went to the shower and rinsed her mouth., I felt a bit guilty behaving like such a wolf. But she was cool. We chatted a bit. End of session.

Looks: 7/10 (ON close examination, she is a bit like 30-something liao)
Boobs: how to say?? If u like small ne ne, she is 10/10. firm. But if you like big ones, sigh only 5/10
Body: 7/10 very well toned, no fats, nice butt for doggy
BBBJ: 8/10
CIM: 10/10
FJ: 7/10 (Probably could have been better except for my own lack of performance)
overall: 7/10
RTF? I feel guilty about this but yes, if ever i want to CIM again
Old 29-06-2009, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
She is a P & T PRC lass

I was initially offered Meng Er but at that juncture, I dont have the urge to bonk a short gal. I therefore rejected her. Dont get me wrong, I am not saying Meng Er ain't pretty. I was in the mood to bonk a Pretty & Tall lass. So the female OKT from L20H60 introduced me to Yaya.

WL Name: Yaya
Origin: Chong Qin, PRC
House: L16H12 (Tommy's house)
Ex-Profession - A KTV hostess in Guanzhou
Miscellaneous info: Only 4-5 days old in GL

Look - 7.5/10

You either like or dislike her looks. I find her very womanly with sexy pouting lower lips. She has nice double eyelid eyes and high bridge nose actually but was marred by her lethargic look that day because she did not slept well that nite. She has very womanly long body permed tress. Suits her very well.

Bod - 8/10

She is considered tall by GL150 standard. She stands at 1.7m tall (without heels) and she is slim. Very smooth and fair body complexion.

Tits - 7/10

Not for tits lovers. She only possesses A cup assets and inverted pale pink nipples.

Shower - Unrated

No sexual action. But she offered the classique way to massage cum soap my manhood - Slided her hand from my rear to give me a stimulating massage.

French - 6.8/10

Lots of frenching action but I dont find it stimulating because she merely sticked out her tongue to "fought" with mine. Not passionate and engaging at all ... i dont like aggressive frenching.

Cat-bath - 6.8/10

Not much variations. I can't expect much as she is still new. She will be able to learn very fast based on my judgement.

AR - N/A

BBBJ - 7/10

There are room for improvement. However, it was considered very good for a newbie. Am sure she will excel in this department very soon.

FJ - 8/10

I gave her a high score because she is very engaging and put in a lot of GFE in this department. Her pussy was super tight, man!! Very shiok indeed!! I can't hold on to it very long ... I need to change position fast in order to let my explosive effect subsided a little before "game over" ...

Attitude - 8/10

Has great learning ability ... Excellent for a newbie. I can tell she will become a hotie one day if she can sustain ...

RTF - Yes, if I have the urge to bonk a Pretty & Tall lass ...

Cheers,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-06-2009, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
surf_rider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to the brothers for going with my suggestion.
As mentioned, she treated me well so I'd like to give her this bit of exposure and momentum. Cheers...
Old 30-06-2009, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
anotherSamster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Some field stats from my exploration:

Fr on Wei wei. - Prc 150

looks - 6 (avg only)
height - 160+
legs - 6 (skinny, not atheletic and toned)
boobs - C or D cup. Natural, not saggy. (her best asset!)
skin - fair. No tan.

Bbbj - 9/10. in shower and bed. Does deepthroat and cim!
(her mouth her second best asset)

FJ - 8/10 (she'll do anything you want. Very willing to please. Cut points because she not too tight in my opinion. )
(Also she subtly offer AJ. While doing doggy she use her hand to guide me into her 2nd hole. But alas I dun like aj so much so I stop her and put in normal way.

Gfe - 10 ( frenching)

rtf - yes 2wice already
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1