The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: DO YOU SHAVE YOUR BODY HAIR?
Shave Armpit Hair. 5 13.89%
Shave Pubic Hair 16 44.44%
Shave both Armpit and Pubic Hair 15 41.67%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2008, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Shaving Body Hair

Seeing that we have a thread running on the removal of body hair for guys. Just wondering how many of us guys actually shave or trim your body hair which includes armpit and pubic hair. I personally shave my armpits hair cos i find it more hygienic in our humid weather. But for pubic hair just trim tried shaving them all off but damn the itch simply unbearable.
Old 21-08-2008, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shaving Body Hair

i've been shaving both armpit n pubic hair for many years..
feel more comfortable and cleaner, esp in our weather..
Old 21-08-2008, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 16
=LatexDolly= is a Helpful and Caring Samster=LatexDolly= is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ladies can contribute to this thread anot? hahaha. Pointless though, cause needless to say, i shave both.
Old 21-08-2008, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

lam pah area hardest to shave...
Old 21-08-2008, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 18
NeoNinja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I shave my armpit hair, but the lan jiao part really hard to shave so I trimmed it
Old 21-08-2008, 01:55 PM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

yeah the lam pah area the most difficult to shave, shave against the grain, tend to nick myself but if shave with the flow of the hair then not clean....some more must make lam pah hard then easier to shave if not limp like dead must support with one hand then more difficult to shave...also the balls area cannot access so well so not very clean...
Old 21-08-2008, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 20
lao_teeko is one of the Best!lao_teeko is one of the Best!lao_teeko is one of the Best!

i shave both when they grow out...

s'pore weather is rather unforgiving..and i sweat easily..
Old 22-08-2008, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 16
malaria deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i not very hairy so dont shave
Old 22-08-2008, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 18
Uppercut deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUppercut deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i think don't shave better.....anyway still will grow out...
Old 22-08-2008, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

I would like to shave my pubic hair but I am still wondering how to go about doing a neat job?
Old 23-08-2008, 04:14 AM
Samster

forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
yeah the lam pah area the most difficult to shave, shave against the grain, tend to nick myself but if shave with the flow of the hair then not clean....some more must make lam pah hard then easier to shave if not limp like dead must support with one hand then more difficult to shave...also the balls area cannot access so well so not very clean...
have u tried veet hair removal cream before? i tried it on my lam pa area, but results not very good...
Old 23-08-2008, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 19
swim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I once tried to shave my lampar hair but got a slight cut and thereafter I dare not to do it anymore ;(
Old 23-08-2008, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forumer View Post
have u tried veet hair removal cream before?
ooh that might bring the feminine side out of me...

from the poll result it seems majority either shave both or just the lam par area...but some times go swimming very pai seh to flash if got shave....becos might attract the wrong attention...
Old 23-08-2008, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
but some times go swimming very pai seh to flash if got shave....becos might attract the wrong attention...
you can customised a wig for those situation
Old 23-08-2008, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
ooh that might bring the feminine side out of me...

from the poll result it seems majority either shave both or just the lam par area...but some times go swimming very pai seh to flash if got shave....becos might attract the wrong attention...
u swim naked? how would the wrong attention come about?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1