The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2012, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 12
johnnyjj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Alarming conversation / FR in central downtown spa

So, went in for massage, on this busy street, half an eye on more than that, but that's another story. Chose a 45min for $40.
Had a shower, masseuse came in and then starts to work. All good, though she's no hotty. Toward end of session as she's doing the intestine rub bit and she asks GQ, i say I'm not interested, but thanks for massage...she starts to tell me that she takes no money from the 40 i gave at reception and so on... this worries me on a number of levels. And, yeah I know she may be lying, but if it's true what should I do? call the cops? If she is 'enslaved' and unpaid, that's pretty serious, no?
any advice appreciated.
Old 11-11-2012, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
rosario deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: Alarming conversation / FR in central downtown spa

Bro, you are better off doing nothing. They all get into it knowing what the business is all about. Get a massage, pay up get out of the place.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:56 PM
Samster

Re: Alarming conversation / FR in central downtown spa

but is there a whistle blowing service, or something?
I'm not naive to imagine that there aren't some DARK cases...dunno, just when someone cries at you and tells you stuff like this (even if it is financially motivated...)...i know that for online stuff, if you suspect it's really off key you can report it...
Old 12-11-2012, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!

you really too free and got nothing better to do...you want to do justice..speak to the boss to verify . will you work for free ?
Old 12-11-2012, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 16
HotSpot881 is one of the Best!HotSpot881 is one of the Best!HotSpot881 is one of the Best!HotSpot881 is one of the Best!

You know why she got nothing from the $40 u pay at reception ?
bcos she didnt say she got a monthly fixed salary of e.g. $1500.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 14
Robert68 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRobert68 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro,

dun worry short of 1 tips per day she will not die.
Old 13-11-2012, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 18
jptt is one of the Best!jptt is one of the Best!jptt is one of the Best!

I have been in a similar situation and said no when the gal pop the GQ. She said she only get $5 out of the $40 that I paid. The gals rely alot on extra services but I really don't like when they use this as an excuse and become kind of pushy.

My uplist: Nil
Old 13-11-2012, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21790 / Power: 19
SimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond repute

This is all t while in this industry ... some get $8 per customer some get nothing ... their income come fm tips or extra svs
So if her massage is good n u dum want any svs mayb give her $10 as tips ... all up to u ... so even talk bad n give bad remarks
1 or 2 customer tat she end up 0 income dum kill as she has her way of surviving
Old 13-11-2012, 01:05 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think it is possible for a masseuse to be paid *purely* from tips alone. Consider if a joint has 10 ladies, and some of them are ang pais, the rest are not. Those who are there who are not popular, will end up week on week without any income then. Plus they can even report on their boss that they are not paid at all (which is a legitimate complaint even if the joint offers illegitimate stuff), which will put the boss into trouble. I suspect they are paid a minimum salary which may not be much (and consider if you earn $10 per hour and you work 10 hours and 50% of them do not want extras, that's still $350 per day.. you do the math on how much they'll be earning per month.)

Many masseuses who get rejections for extras tend to be ladies who are not appealing in some way or another. Eventually, they will give up on this line and go into legitimate massage and make a more steady, better, income.

Ultimately, you are reporting a possible exploitation of workers based on hearsay, which isn't really solid evidence. This is not a matter for cops unless it is about vice-related activities (in which case you'll be interrogated on what was offered etc why you were there), but more for MOM and you still need to make that report. And The New Paper loves to get their hands on such reports...

Don't go down that road, my friend, unless you can really prove there is exploitation going on and are willing to face the consequences of trying to be upright in a shady transaction!
Old 13-11-2012, 05:24 AM
Samster

Okay, no, don't want to have to reveal my part in a shady situation, but you know what I mean....just wondered if there was something like an anonymous line or something....guess not...
Old 13-11-2012, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better
bro johnnyjj, most of them have a basic salary and get a small cut $5-$10 extra for each pax they massaged. Unless they are unlicensed then perhaps they might only be able to earn from specials. To blow the whistle would get all of them drowned
Old 13-11-2012, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 14
smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!

please dont be so naive. There are 2 types of shops, those offering special or clean. For the clean type, the Massuer will have a minimum basic of S$ 1.5k-2k plus tips from customer which will come to around S$ 1-1.5k. So, average salary S$ 2.5k-3.5k. For the one offering special, the Massuer will be given S$ 10-15 from a session of S$ 40 but the tips will be in HJ, BM which will gross them S$ 200 plus a day and S$ 5-6k per month. I know many of the massuer who are making over S$ 10k per month. Ask around and challenge me if i am wrong.
Old 13-11-2012, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
aayk_74 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaayk_74 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith.zxcv77 View Post
please dont be so naive. There are 2 types of shops, those offering special or clean. For the clean type, the Massuer will have a minimum basic of S$ 1.5k-2k plus tips from customer which will come to around S$ 1-1.5k. So, average salary S$ 2.5k-3.5k. For the one offering special, the Massuer will be given S$ 10-15 from a session of S$ 40 but the tips will be in HJ, BM which will gross them S$ 200 plus a day and S$ 5-6k per month. I know many of the massuer who are making over S$ 10k per month. Ask around and challenge me if i am wrong.
I Second the statment above. even average KTV gals can easily pocket
$8k/mth in wages.

cheers
Old 13-11-2012, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

TS...

Like what some of the bros here said these are common practice. The HC I used to go with my friends, the ladies get a small cut from the entrance fee (differ among joints).

Their actual earnings come from the other services they provided. So when you actually reject those services, it would be lose of earning to them. So if you aren't into those services, just tip them a bit for the massage. They will appreciate it.

As for reporting the joint for suspected exploitation and stuffs. Don't so rash lah... You might end up breaking the rice bowl of everyone working there and even some bro's fun when govt people starts visiting the joint instead.

If you really think the lady is pity, just visit her if you can (within your means hor) and tip her for the massage lor. That is a greater help than making reports and stuffs.

Old 14-11-2012, 11:47 PM
Samster

Not being a dick but...in response....there should be something, not perhaps connected directly to the police (don't want to smash any rice bowls) but to someone who can investigate higher up the food chain, perhaps? Prostitution I can stand, if WL is happy and free, well that's her business, but human trafficking is a bit much, don't you think?

I dunno, I remember there being, like in GL the stickers that say use a CD, in the UK, do you suspect someone has been trafficked, or whatever...i don't know. May be I will lay down on a massage table and STFU....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1