The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2008, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
z30srb26 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Xuan Xuan - the wild and sexy PRC is BACK

bros , will you share the conteck with me , i am wait the wild girl for long time laow,,... thank bros,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanlee View Post
Thanks Bros TS for the ctc.

She is indeed like "Kwok Fei Li" POV with Foxylooks similar near 68.88%
My planning was to get some lemon juice, think out of stock for the moment and therefore remember about Xuan Xuan and decide to give a try. she is avail, immediate and we set on.

She is wild and sexy, she give me a hugs when i open the door following by lots of "La Ji" indeed live up her fame for the 2008 Year of Fenching Queen. I was late for 1 hr due to my heavy schedule and she still wait for me .... realli 1 FL who stick to her promise.

We start to hugzz and tongue-fight and caress each other down to her bra and panty and as I raba her panty at her clit ..she gash out soft - moan and can feel her wet juice oredi .... we move on to strip 1 by 1 till our birthday suite and take a 05 second break and proceed to have "Yan Yang Yu" for about 15 mins of .... she realli clean me 100% and I enjoy the rolling inside the bathroom ... will not say here .

hehe after bath finish she used the towel to clean me slowly and good from body to toe ..... GFE no horse run, so far other than Oversea ... seldom FL will service till such... think to myself glad I did not Miss out this Young MILF

On the bed we start to take turn and stimulate each other, with small dirtytalks .... hehe ....can feel she is very high as we rotate and 69 and until she cap me give me a "Yo de Re" high note.
Overall another good bonk for me ..... we do from missionary, cowgirl, standing, doggie and I carry her up in the air and bonk her with another 15min ..... she was so shiok and keep saying "我来了..到了... 到了. " she is out of her caughting breathing, but I lean back on the bed and move on to sicssor her and her legs was shaky hard and finally we hit the "HomeRun" and she tell me 你好强, 亲爱的.... 我没力了.... with her heavy panting and I take a rest before round 2 ... All in 1 word .... value for $$$$ worth it.

Name : Xuan Xuan
Age 26~28
Looks : 7.0/10 (Foxy with actress look)
Body : 7/10 (when I rock her can feel her pelvis)
Boobs : 7.5/10 Bcups (If u like petite)
Kiss : Yes
Frenching : 8.9/10 Thumps Up
catbath : 7/10 (Try better than this)
BBBJ : 6.8/10 (Try better than this)
FJ : 9.2/10 (Many position)
Attitude : 9.2/10
Wild : 7.8/10 (very notti, kinky)
Damage : 100+++ Tips (Exclude transport 2way, Exclude room and caps)
Overall reason I compensate her for another hr loss.
Rtn : Sure, subject to $$$, time and workload permits. (prefer to move on, however on my top rtn list)

http://i39.tinypic.com/2i0cc2s.jpg
Old 24-12-2008, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 22
oaoo is one of the Best!oaoo is one of the Best!oaoo is one of the Best!oaoo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo7_5 View Post
Bro,

Do I qualify for the contacts? Can pm me?

Thanks in advance
Check your pm.
Old 24-12-2008, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 18
Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!

Once more Rtn her yesterday ....

Feelin is so Nice .... and she work hard to please me.

Damage as per last FR on her ..... waiting for "Lemon by tongkat redoxan ali." ..... till then my TOps RTN list .... hehe . (Think kanna KC by her)

For Bros, who wish to get THIS XuanXuan ctc pls check with TS, I am not authorised by TS although this lady said I can help her.
Note : I AM NOT OKT , just a samster who enjoy life with : WORK HARD AND PLAY DOUBLE HARD.

But I stick to the principals ... therefore pls kindly ask TS for it till I am authorised to do so... however subject to my online hor.

Brothers who wanna a POV look like "Kok Fei Li" pls FHFL ( fast hand fast Leg)
as mention by her on my RTN that her "CODERED" coming soon near New Year.

Cheers for Merry X'mas.

RETIREMENT ON 15Nov09

Learn to Enjoy the riding Curves, rather than busy with the starting and where you be landing.
别人笑我忒疯癫,我笑他人看不穿,不见五陵豪杰墓,无花无酒锄做田。
命里有时终须有,命里无时莫强求

No $$$$$ No Honey
Do indicate your nick if U UPz me so that I can reciprocate back.

Last edited by Oceanlee; 24-12-2008 at 01:02 PM.
Old 25-12-2008, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22816 / Power: 24
andrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond repute

RTF on Xuan Xuan

As usual arrange a session with her last 2 day. She still look so lovely and playful.

We begin to TCCS as knowing the chemistry is getting better than the first meet. We had a quick bath before action take place.

We start to kiss and french when we reached the bed. Take a while before i caress her boobs and few rubbing and painting on her clitoris.

Next she gave my didi a little wake-up call. Rubbing on it and start to BBBJ. Am sure that her skill is improving and suction was much better with a juicy deepthroating. This time. i really enjoy her service and furthermore asked to extend her bbbj.

After then, both getting high, and she helped to place the cap on my didi, we started in missionary. Still as tight as is was. Indeed she had a nice soft gentle moaningwhen i pumped her gentle. Next, switching to doggie and pumped her deeper and harder. Lastly, i manage to unload onto her.

Overall, i must say, an approvement bonking tis time round. Very hardworking and accommodating.
Once again thanks to bro cool_vibes for sharing her contact. And To bro oa00 for the effort to help her. Upz u soon.

Rating:
Name: Xuan Xuan
Age 26yrs
Look: 6.5/10 (look young and childish)
Body: 5.5/10 (slim figure but cause of those mark and sketches)
Boobs: B+ (Firm and soft with pointed nipples)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (Much better tis time with juicy deepthroating)
FJ: 7/10 (tight with nice moaning)
Kissing/Frenching: YES (She love it)
Painitng: Yes
Fingering: Yes
Service: 8/10 (willing to please, hardwroking)
Attitude: 6.5/10 (Average)
GFE: 7/10
Damage: 60 + tips
RTF: Maybe
Old 27-12-2008, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 16
loner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant future

Firstly thanks bro oaoo for sharing her ctc.
Really a sexy nice gem, good find bro!!!
Would like to share my sexperience with Xuan Xuan for interested bros.
Sms her after work for a 2hrs sexsion at 12 midnite & she responded 有空!
Didn't expect she's free during X'mas day...thought her schedule wil be full...
So quick hand quick leg msg her wats de arrangement...你方便下来载我吗?...
Reply her no problem but the problem is tat i'm not familiar with her place she stay...so ended up waited for her at GL81. Drove down to GL to catch some bite first for gaining energy...reach destination get a rm at holiday rate $25 even oredi past 12 midnite...never mind enjoy is my priority...LL paid & got de rm key...reach rm msg my rm no. & she came within mins...very efficient & punctual...open de door & saw tis quite fair, sweet looking & petite frame with a pair of B+ asset wearing a tight T-top with jeans hot pants addressing me with her o爹 voice...你好! We sat down on the bed looking at each other smiling & very auto my mouth was attracted to hers & we start frenching like no 2moro. While frenching, her hand oso auto roam down to my little bro & starts teasing him making me really hot & wanted to Fxxk her straight away.
We transform ourselves in birthday suit...hugging...kissing...like long lost couple...damn high GFE...her sensation touch on my little bro making him grown bigger & harder...你的很粗很大我好怕...不怕! 不怕! My hand went down to finger her cunt...你非礼我...不要冲凉了...现在我要强奸你...she started licking & sucking my tits & body with nice sound effect like Jap AV did...really turn me on man...用我的口水帮你冲凉...呵!呵!...balls licking & sucking...nice BBBJ for 10mins...nearly shoot out luckily ctrl... 我受不了了,现在要你的肉棒...capped me & inserted...真的很粗很大很爽...cowgirl me for awhile & she hug me so hard & moan very loud...noticed tat she had cum her climax...lay her down on de bed & my turn to serve her...turn on my turbo engine & give her my best performance...呵!呵!很爽!很爽!...pump her for 15mins with different position & she cum again...damn shoik looking at her slutty expression...can't ctrl anymore...bo bian release my zillion soldiers out & rested on top of her...the whole process damn shoik & song...finally found my long lost feeling
She cleaned my little bro & lighted a cigarette for me & herself...we smoke & TCSS...rested for 15mins...offer to bath for me...wash me...dry me...damn good service & attitude...lend me ur thumb bro oaoo...3 thumbs up for her!!!
We hug & french again...proceed for 2nd round...feeling & procedure de same as 1st round...so need not emphasize again...u imagine it...shoik!!! Wash up again & offer to send her back...reach her place & had our last french b4 she alight...WOW!!! CAN'T WAIT TO RTF HER AGAIN!!!
Writing tis FR wakes my dick again...

Summary :
Looks : 7.8 ( Quite a looker...face alot of mole...not big one w/ hair lah of course...beautiful pair of sexy eyes...Guo Fai Li???...abit resemble lor... )
Figure : 7 ( Petite...abit bah bah but not fat...complexion smooth... )
Boobs : B+ ( Think is enhance...firm but not squeeze...quite small nips... )
BBBJ : 8 ( Sensational w/ balls licking & sucking...wet w/ some deep throat...)
Frenching : Over pts ( Queen of frencher...french u like her long lost boyfriend...very high GFE...best part no bed breath... )
Fingering : Outside & awhile oni...think she don like...don force her...
FJ : 8.5 ( Making love w/ her like own GF...shiok!!!...any position oso can... )
RTF : 100%
Overall : 9 ( Die Die Muz Try...No Regret...Great gem but don no Y not much FR on her???...)

Don miss tis "QUEEN OF FRENCHER"...
Thanks again bro oaoo...GOOD FOUND!!!
Old 27-12-2008, 04:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
f2j2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Xuan Xuan - the wild and sexy PRC is BACK

my god. reading ur FR feels like real fv<king.
contact pls... thx.
Old 27-12-2008, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
semifinal is Cool - loads of Potential

can any kind soul pls give me xuan xuan contact again? pls....i really desperate now
Old 28-12-2008, 02:36 AM
Samster

loner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant future

Sorry bro f2j2 & bro soso66, pls respect TS & PM bro oaoo for her ctc not me. Maybe, TS would want to scan through both of u 1st b4 giving out ctc to both of u. I noe both of u oredi itchy after reading my FR but tats SBF standard...live with it...Cheers!!!
Old 28-12-2008, 02:56 AM
Samster

Bro oaoo, where r u...
Many bros PM me for ctc...HELP!!!...Their dicks gonna explode liao
Old 28-12-2008, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 21
blueman69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So you a the guy call her, when I am with her. I totally agree with you bro loner7272 on Xuan Xuan service and look.

Thank bro Oaoo for sharing the gem.
Old 29-12-2008, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueman69 View Post
So you a the guy call her, when I am with her. I totally agree with you bro loner7272 on Xuan Xuan service and look.

Thank bro Oaoo for sharing the gem.
Oh ya bro!!!...Sori!!!...Hope my call doesn't affect ur enjoyment
Don noe where's bro Oaoo...suddenly M.I.A...think alot of bros
waited until neck long liaoz & juice dried liaoz
Cheers!!! Wish bro Oaoo & everyone a...
Happy Bonking New Year...Huat Ahhh!!!
Old 29-12-2008, 03:22 AM
Samster

oaoo is one of the Best!oaoo is one of the Best!oaoo is one of the Best!oaoo is one of the Best!

Hi all bros,

My apologies .... was away for a couple of days .... glad to see a couple of good FRs .... my inbox has exploded .... clearing now ...
Old 30-12-2008, 05:34 AM
Samster

Glad u r back bro Oaoo...
Up u my humble pt. for tis gd find...waiting for vitM to recover for RTF
Old 31-12-2008, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loner7272 View Post
Glad u r back bro Oaoo...
Up u my humble pt. for tis gd find...waiting for vitM to recover for RTF
Good FR you have and reward you with my humble pts.
Old 31-12-2008, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 18
wolfmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywolfmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Last of the 3 FR that I had tried over last weekend... Yanzi / Yanzi (different lah) / Xuan Xuan... overall each had its good, make it very difficult to guage which better..

back to this babe.. contact her to meet late last week and she replied location.
went to the target site but was told no room for hrs rate... (funny.. 1st time hear this at Area G... ) then went next door and successfully get a room..
send sms & she arrive 10mins after..

1st impression after door open: looks cute.. with a bit of femaine maturity... her sound is a killer.. to guys.. nice frame.. (dun like very big frame gal).. Nice jars size.. but need further confirmation..

the moment came in, hug me tight be4 evening putting her stuff.. plus..
TCSS abit.. enjoy her voice.. think she will be excellent if landed herself at call centre...

anyway I like to take it slow.. talk cock about myself and ask her things.. in her hometown... watch TV while I roam around.. tried to kiss her neck.. think she sensitive.. ard that portion.. (bros.. can try) hands roam to feel her body.. no fats.. and slowly into the jars.. remove the barrier.. and nice feel.. handful with good grapes size...

as I kiss her neck.. she moan slightly.. can tell she is enjoying.. and suggested that we should bath first.. go bathing... SOP.. but she focus cleaniness on my little bro.. quite shiok..

after cleaning.. we proceed to bed.. and she started her action.. start via licking my nipple.. then paint me.. (i enjoy gal painting..) as I grab her jars.. and enjoy the smoothness and softness... slowing she go southwards.. and start the BBBJ.... quite good... but can i just enjoy.. the plus is she keep looking up while licking.. really like.. her facial expression... I cannot tahan & ask her to cap.. requested.. that she ride first...

"你要一次还是两次?“。。。she ask..
”如果你能让我爽两次的话。。求之不得。。“
with that start.. our action.. of both.. to summarize (details too long) i had 2 rounds.. and she was really sporting.. change style more than 7 types.. and she suggest several of them.. (learn things from her man..)

until last.. both of us go crazy.... during the 2nd round doggy.. can tell she also cum several times.. as i feel my bro.. being tighten.. everytime she cum..
really shiok man...

the 2 hrs was really well spend.. (tip her beside the std $100)...
she reply.. that she enjoy the action.. ask me to come back to her again..
but i already plan to try 2 other gals.. ( need to clear backlog from supporting bros.. mah)... so said arranged again..

I think dun need to put ratings since bros.. had mentioned almost similar feedback.. but what I want to stress this: this gal got extreme good service attitude.. and good skill for bros.. to enjoy a good bonk..

thanks for TS on contacts..
bros who up me.. please let me know to return the favor...

Lastly: Happy new year to all bros..
happy bonking in the coming years...
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1