The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2009, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
chong_kng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Budget Bonk wif Superb Services Massage

Thanks to broKuKu_Son for the contact.

Here is the short FR which I meet her two days ago.

Look : 6 (MILF look with a CFM look. long hair dyed with gold color)
body : 7 ( For her age, her figure is nice)
boobs:B cup ( a handful for me to hold)
bbbj: 8, very good, deep throat , no rush
Squirt: 10/10 ( she really can squirt after much fingering!)
Massage: 8 (surprising her massage is also up to certain standard.)
Damage: 60/2/2 ( Rm n CD on ur own)

Hope there are more lobangs from Bro KuKu_Son for everyone to enjoy…
Old 06-09-2009, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
kk29siao is Cool - loads of Potential

bro can pm me her contact? thank
Old 06-09-2009, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 17
kuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk29siao View Post
bro can pm me her contact? thank
Bro contact been sent to you be sure to post FR after tryout happi bonking.....
Old 07-09-2009, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22816 / Power: 24
andrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond repute

RTF on Yu XIn

Will go into short brief as I already post her FR last week. Met her again at the designation hotel where we check in. Seem that our chemixtry is picking up fast. In the room. Hug her from behind and fondled her ear and neck as she slowly strip herself.

Then we had a good bath before we head to the bed. Frenching started as our hands auto roaming each other. She is very horny and wild enough to eat u up. Gave her pussy a little warm up by fingering her clit. She already in CFM mode. Was surprise that she help me along the way where she reach my hand and guide me to her G-Spot. Moaning came with loud tune and squirting begin. Super the wet……Even try to fingering her asshole but she say is very sensitive. So I go for the pussy again till she begging to stop. Was told she wanna to eat me now. Went for the fierce frenching and then a wetty catbath and further down, to cup my balls with the surlping sound. SEI BEI SONG SONG, till she move ahead with the BBBJ. She will look into your eye with that vixen expression. She enjoy with the tasting of my didi. Sticking her tongue and lick my didi’s head. Oooooh boy cannot liao…..

Prepare my cap and went for the doggie, pump her hard and fast before into cowgirl as she requested. Can really tell she love to ride, rocking and rocking till I went for the missionary. Hit her hard and slow then turn her body half way and pumped her again. Expression was really making me in the mood. She keep saying “bu Yao le’ but still hold my waist and pull forward. Took about 15 min before I exploded.

Spend much time on her the fingering and foreplay, so went only for 1 shot, rest of the time, we TCSS.

Final words- Jolly enjoy myself and truly spend a great time with the squirt gal.

Rating as per my previous posting.
Old 07-09-2009, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
louismaniz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew101 View Post
RTF on Yu XIn

Will go into short brief as I already post her FR last week. Met her again at the designation hotel where we check in. Seem that our chemixtry is picking up fast. In the room. Hug her from behind and fondled her ear and neck as she slowly strip herself.

Then we had a good bath before we head to the bed. Frenching started as our hands auto roaming each other. She is very horny and wild enough to eat u up. Gave her pussy a little warm up by fingering her clit. She already in CFM mode. Was surprise that she help me along the way where she reach my hand and guide me to her G-Spot. Moaning came with loud tune and squirting begin. Super the wet……Even try to fingering her asshole but she say is very sensitive. So I go for the pussy again till she begging to stop. Was told she wanna to eat me now. Went for the fierce frenching and then a wetty catbath and further down, to cup my balls with the surlping sound. SEI BEI SONG SONG, till she move ahead with the BBBJ. She will look into your eye with that vixen expression. She enjoy with the tasting of my didi. Sticking her tongue and lick my didi’s head. Oooooh boy cannot liao…..

Prepare my cap and went for the doggie, pump her hard and fast before into cowgirl as she requested. Can really tell she love to ride, rocking and rocking till I went for the missionary. Hit her hard and slow then turn her body half way and pumped her again. Expression was really making me in the mood. She keep saying “bu Yao le’ but still hold my waist and pull forward. Took about 15 min before I exploded.

Spend much time on her the fingering and foreplay, so went only for 1 shot, rest of the time, we TCSS.

Final words- Jolly enjoy myself and truly spend a great time with the squirt gal.

Rating as per my previous posting.
yo bro, pm me her contact pls. thx...
Old 08-09-2009, 12:27 AM
Samster

kuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by louismaniz View Post
yo bro, pm me her contact pls. thx...
Bro contact send to u hope to see yr FR beri soon...happi bonking.....

Interested bro here who are interested in her squirting and good bbbj feeling can pm mi for her contact but post FR after tryout cheers....
Old 09-09-2009, 12:35 AM
Samster

Interested bro here who are interested in her squirting and good bbbj feeling can pm mi for her contact but post FR after tryout cheers....
Old 10-09-2009, 01:36 AM
Samster

Still awaiting all bro to post her adventures FR......

In the meantime all interested bro can pm mi for her contact no. but to sure to post FR after FR after tryout....cheers......
Old 10-09-2009, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 15
sporeknight76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysporeknight76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro. wats her contact? or any other gals contact? Thks bro
Old 10-09-2009, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 18
Ahh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to all

TQ Bro kuku_son for ctc,

Call her and made appt.
FR as per most bro said therefore I will not comment much.

But I must add that she was VERY hardworking. Her BBBJ skills was great with a lot of deep throat. Had my 1st round CIM...... kekeke and she took it all in.....

Damaged as mentioned.
Old 11-09-2009, 01:04 AM
Samster

Haha....Ty Fatt ge for post yr comments after tryout.......

I am glad tat u r sextisfy wif her.........

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread