The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-04-2009, 05:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bandort deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: hi im leona

hi pls pm me your contact..
Old 30-04-2009, 07:37 PM
Samster

Alfa_Casanova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met Leona barely 4 hours after I touched down in SG from business trip. Went back office a while for debrief, then haven't even gone home, SMS'd her and booked a hotel at Fragrance Hotel Imperial.

Took a shower, and was lying in bed watching CNA, almost fell asleep when the door bell rang. And HELLO, suddenly all the energy came back. She was dressed in short white skirt, heels, sunglasses on her head, looking very model-like, and definitely very yummy.

Unfortunately some stupid taxi driver made her fed up and she said she had a quarrel with the fucker, and I guess that sort of made her in not too good mood, so not much of small talk. Still, I'd say despite that, she did make an effort to try to converse (give people benefit of the doubt lah).

She was in a nice black g-string, and would have loved to play more, but she took off everything and got on the bed. We cuddled a bit, then I started my auto-roaming, and she proceeded to suck on my nipples, then worked her way down to give a long and feel-good BJ. Love her suction on my balls, and I almost wanted to cum on her face!

Then it was my turn and I started to finger her and licked at her pussy. Love the way she got wet and believe me, she's very wet! And the way she moans...man!

NAME: Leona
BOOBs: er... 33-34? B cup? But nice to fondle!
Figure: 9/10 (fucking hot!)
FJ: 9.5/10...love the way she rocks, we did woman on top, then turned her into missionary (deep). Bros, move in deep into her, and she'll moan and sigh more!
FINGERING: YES!!! VERY VERY WET!!!
FRENCHING: Never try...
BBBJ: 9/10-- great suction on balls, long lingering strokes on cock head.
CIM: Never leh. But given how jambu she is, I control. hehehe
AJ: Didn't try
Overall Experience: 9.5/10

Damage: $120/1/1
RTF: YES.............but I wanna try others also...and I'll make sure instead of stupid taxi driver who spoil her mood, I go drive her!

NOTE: I love your lingering perfume smell, babe!
Old 01-05-2009, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
roxybabe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanx dear casanova..sure had fun even if that stupid taxi driver spoil my mooc..btw im avai today now till 2am
Old 01-05-2009, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
wyven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can i have ur contact pls. Thanks
Old 01-05-2009, 06:10 PM
Samster

v3r0n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pm me ur contact n location too...thanks...
Old 01-05-2009, 09:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
billy_tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Leona...

Can give me your contact?
Hear from you soon

Billy
Old 02-05-2009, 11:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
skuljoker is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hai Bros out there, just to share with u all abt her. Yesterday just had a session with her.

Upon reaching the hotel 81, i was shocked to see her. Kinda look like Jamie Yeo on the first glance. But she had mly skin lah. Chatted with her. Kinda paiseh at the first 10 min. Stripped together and slide onto the bed with blankets covering our naked body.

Hug her, and started our first kiss, feel like young times babe. 15min of french kissing then started to lay on her. Seriously she is one of the best i had.

Here is my RE for her

Name : Leona
Face : First glance like Jamie Yeo
OverallBody : (8/10)
Attitude : Obliging...willing to please ..(8/10)
Service : .....G.O.O.D .....................(8/10)
Boobs: 7/10
Licking: Yes
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 2 thumbs up
Damage : 120/1/1 ( i took her for 2hr)
RTF : ..Y.E.S
Old 02-05-2009, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi.

Make an appointment with her. I think my appointment with her
was abit too rush. And also the hotel had a very bad reception. Once the door is locked, the hp reception is totally off. Also the front door was spoilt and thus i had to wait at the backdoor. Go up and down the hotel while waiting for her. While i was waiting for her downstair. She was already upstair. When she went downstair, we happen to see and second guess. Yaa...it was her.

I think because of this miscommunication. We didnt talk much from downstair till the room. I told her i bath already and she just go bath herself. Her look is in the 7/10 cateogry. Slim legs with flat tummy. Very bright eyes. With brown chocolate coating on the eyebrow. Yes. You can say she had a 75% resemblance to jamie yeo. To me is quite cantik

Anyway, she keep on yawning and didnt want to speak or pr much. Ask her why so tired only to realise that she didnt sleep at all. She quickly jump into bed matteress. I tried to talk and open her up abit. Had some small laughter here and there. Can see she very tired. Anyway, the foreplay to ending i would say not bad. i give a 8.2/10.

Her frenching and kissing very responsive and genuine. When start to work, she really can do. Perform my toungue fu on her. Very responsive, the moan are all very stimulating. I would say not fake. i opt for bj(not into bbbj). Very her long hair on my stomache and she start blowing. The hair does tiggle me and bring me to quite shiok. I ask her to stop and she start by cowgirl. I let her do her thing. She really start with slow thrusting up and down. Some pumping and she make more moan. She seem to enjoy and take it slowly. Can feel some wet wet and cooling feeling when she on top. I then move her to missionary and start pumping. Very responsive when i thrust and pump her.
Higher pump= louder moan...newtons 6 law of equation. Actually, i can pump another good 15 minutes. But what the hack, just quickly give some good fast pump to finish her. When she is in shiok, she tends to roll her eye back.
Once, i pull out from her. The white juice drips and flow down to her ass. I doublr check my condom. Everthing ok. Its her juice folowing out.

Now comes the most interesting part. Some may say i stupid or what. She ask me to go and wash first. After i wash finished, she was asleep and snoring very big. Louder than my dad snored. This girl got power sia. So i just smoke and wait for awhile. Nevermind, watch the american got talent. After the show finished, look at her. She still snoring very big. She must be really very tired since she never sleep since yesterday. She look very cute with the saliva dripping out. However, really had to wake her up and she was quite un coma. After a while wake her up again. She seem very lost when i tried waking her up. She woke up and take a bath and dress up. Pay her and she say thank you. During all this time, she dont even want to look at me. Totally, no eye contact. From roon untill elevator. I got so ugly mah.

Pay the extra 2 hour at reception. She say bye. Still no eye contact.

In summary.

From outside to room: no gfe
From room to before bed: no gfe ( i think she angry i let her go up and then down)
In bed to bed: very gfe(i give 8.5 overall)
From after bed to outside: no gfe (lol...maybe because i think i woke her up)

RTF: maybe...She does really give a very genuine gfe on the bed.

I think its her character...cool girl. But damn really look like jamie yeo.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
leong9188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxybabe View Post
nope..that was my bro with his gf...lucky i saw if not he will kill me..this is me

http://i735.photobucket.com/albums/w...Image000-1.jpg
Wow! Just pm you for your contact! Awaiting for your reply..
Old 02-05-2009, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
koolAid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Leona =]

Had a session with Leona in the afternoon, was watching american idol when she reached.

Looks: 6/10 make up was too thick, would have been prettier
Body: 7.5/10 slighty meaty, very little fats

After she had bathed, she laid in bed with me. Tcss abit, I started to mentally "do" things to her. Asked her whether we should start flirting now, she said i was quite direct, haha. Ya, thats me, not gd with words.

tried to create a mood, kissed her on the way down, and started fingering her. I guess she really liked the fingering, Leona should know what i am talking about.
Fingering: 9/10

When she said she came again during the fingering, I was like wtf.. cause though I felt the contractions ,the tide and heard her moaning, I didn't know. I like to enjoy the moment when a woman is cumming by my means, I am not a prevert hor!! =]

The attention my didi required was long over due, she had to pay up. She wanted me to fuck her, and I wanted to as well... penetrating her warm, wet, wild pussy. I pulled her over to blow me just for a bit.
BJ: NA, can't rate cuz it was nice but short, the sort of blow a gf gives before getting u to fuck her

Capped on, and dived in. Standard standard standard lots of sweat flowing from my forehead, here comes the interesting part, the part where she rides me. She's a cowgirl!!!! gear 1 grab her breasts, 2 grab her breasts, 3 grab her breasts, 4 grab her breasts, cum..grabing her breasts... my hips lifted up so high in ecstasy. By the time we were done, the bed was away from the wall and it certainly didn't look a bed.
Boobs: 8/10 very nice to fondle and grab, which she likes as well
FJ: 8.5/10
Riding: 9/10
GFE only on bed: 8/10

Bathed and left together, a staff at the desk gave me weird looks. Why? cannot bonk minah arh? looks quite slutty.. mentally doing stuff to her as well, hehe.

After wearing our clothers, di siao/teased her by asking for pointers, I was jking, u just didn't laugh lor. Hope u dun mind

Verdict: Guys wan wild, wet, warm minah pussy? Dun give her a miss =] Warm her up and u are in for a treat.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:11 PM
Samster

thanx guys for the frs...hope to see again soon ya..hehe....and i promise not to sleep in the room again..hehe..sori for that
Old 05-05-2009, 05:50 PM
Samster

needles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

smsed her quite a no of times last night but received nil responses. wonder if you're still in this line girl?
Old 05-05-2009, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 16
badboy4eva is one of the Best!badboy4eva is one of the Best!badboy4eva is one of the Best!badboy4eva is one of the Best!

Hi Leona! SMSed u a few times but no reply...
Old 06-05-2009, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
stayed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr on Leona one week ago,

Looks: 6 (maybe not my cup of tea, malay lian, looks like one of those pom cheer ladiesl you see at Sleague football match)
Body: 6.5 (Young body but got 5 cent 10 cent mark here and there, so not perfect skin. Got tatoo at the back)
Frenching: 7.0 Yes (but huge turn off, heavy cigarettes smell, i cannot stand it)
BBBJ: For a while, think she should be good (Didnt want to continue, so stop her cos i dun want my dick to be intoxicated with nicotine)
FJ: Accomodating (She enjoy it, but i dead fish, no interest, not her fault)
GFE: 7.0, She come across me as a nice girl so hope bro look after her, afterall she still so young.
RTF: Sorry - No, no offence (personal preference)
Old 07-05-2009, 05:35 PM
Samster

sorry for the not responding..just came back from overseas...when for my aunts wedding..but now im back..pls pm me for my number..will be available from 2 -late tomoro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread