The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2009, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future
Re: sweet looking tall dong-bei 36C big boobs girl

any pics of her boobs ?
Old 01-05-2009, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 19
kkwong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykkwong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I have a few sms with her last wed . She said she wasn't not available that day and was at the chalet. She asked me to call her few days laters. She mentioned she going back next month but I don't know what the exact date.
Old 01-05-2009, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 19
nerdsalive deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynerdsalive deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
any pics of her boobs ?
maybe like the one in your avatar
Old 01-05-2009, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 20
Elusion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyElusion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1papaya View Post
Too bad that I'm being called as a OKT in the making. Thanks and no thanks for the remark. I will take this as my last post in this thread "sweet looking tall dong-bei 36C big boobs girl" to make my full stop. Appology to bros and TS, as there will be more nice D cupper Gems on our way in short time to cum. We are all to help and not make war.
Hey bro i1papaya, What do you mean for not complicating the issue?? I complicate the issue? I suppose you are the one who started all these mess. You felt bad after back fire by me? I don't owe or neither you owe me. You simply owe the bros here an explaination and make the whole issue complicated?
Till now your "friend" FL_4U did not defend himself why he sent the PM to me even though he make a post in this thread. I think you are the best person to know why.

01-05-2009 04:17 PM Thanks for not complicating the issue / i1papaya

Anyway thanks for your "valuable" 2 points you upped me this afternoon. I will defintely return my part but it's going to be a long long list before you.
Old 01-05-2009, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 18
lifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of light

i think if this WL is really being bao...she should have the courtesy to inform TS..or at least try maybe..
Old 01-05-2009, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
any pics of her boobs ?
=> Yo Bro,we need your "expertise" for BOOBs Job !!! Saw your recent contribution !!! Excellent PIXs !!!
Old 02-05-2009, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Big_ant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elusion View Post
Bro Big_ant, by looking at the both avatars of this two nicks, we can tell they belong to one person. .
Bro, pretty obvious isnt it! seems that this fella has buried his head in the ground jus like an Ostrich.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cathay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro..can share her ctc..Thanks
Old 02-05-2009, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
tacmehom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro ts,
Is this bib boobs lady still available? Missing big boobs after JQ sent home.

cheers
Old 02-05-2009, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
The Victim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_ant View Post
i1papaya === FL_4U

FL_4U === i1papaya
After reading all over and over again, I realise this i1papaya in Hokkien say "KIA KAKI GE LAN KA KAKI TAO" ( use his own dick knock his own head)
Old 02-05-2009, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> Yo Bro,we need your "expertise" for BOOBs Job !!! Saw your recent contribution !!! Excellent PIXs !!!
thanks bro, trying to view more FRs on this lady thanks.
Old 02-05-2009, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
markibugs is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1papaya View Post

Sometime kopi kaki call me not only roti prata but also roti chenai cos I like to flip the FL large papaya tits like roti.

I will take this as my last post in this thread "sweet looking tall dong-bei 36C big boobs girl" to make my full stop..
There all kinds of prata nowadays ie: banana prata; cheese prata; cone prata; crispy prata; ice cream prata . Think you just invent a new prata : CHEE HONG prata

Of cos its yr last post in this thread cos yr previous postings are so xia suay to all cheongsters unless you want to defend yr statements and action which I doubt you got the balls to do it.
Old 02-05-2009, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 20
Elusion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyElusion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_ant View Post
Bro, pretty obvious isnt it! seems that this fella has buried his head in the ground jus like an Ostrich.
I've replied a few trusted samsters with her ctc and hope they have the chance to try her.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Complete deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting

Bro Elusion, care to share contact?
Old 03-05-2009, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
de javu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, everyone here was talking and wonder about her. Finally got my chance to lay on this tall dong bei girl.

Her look to me consider above average but her slutty look carry herself well. Her huge pair of melons was her plus points. Very beautiful and soft tensure. Most important is real and the nipple so nice to tune on.

I called her and said I got her number sometime ago when she passed to me. She asked me to pick her at Lor 29 and guess she live at one of the apartment there.

I took her to the Hotel outside GL as recent frequent raids really make her on guard. Once inside the room, she gave me a big warm smile and hug me. Very girl friend feeling and guess may guys may died under her arm.

A pretty shower service and I enjoyed squeezing those 2 melons during the shower. So nice to hold those jars. Next action on the bed. She act a little shy and wants to cover herself with the towel.

Back to Bed action - cudles up to me like a long-lost gf and start to french me. Wow.... Good tongue action. We Tcss quite a fair bit to build up momentum b4 going for real action. Then she started to BJ, it was good But I told her I prefer raw BJ. She removed the cap and gave me a short one but good enough to harden my 6.5 inches dick.

Next my turn to action. I flipped her over and start to play with her C+ Knockers! wow! shiok. Nice n Naturally soft (she says she dun like cos too big n she prefers smaller) no wonder men are from venus n women from Mars! I just like them BIG!

Got a very long firing her base and could hear her moaning sound change whenever I faster my pumping speed once her cunt juice really wet it out!

Here r the stats:

Looks - 7/10 (fair looking)
Skin - 8/10 (fair and smooth)
Ht - Tall abt 168cm bah
Hair - real long smooth hair
Body - 7.5/10 (a bit meaty type)
Boobs - 8/10 34C to D ba
BJ/BBBJ - 8/10 (shiok)
GFE - 8/10 (chatty girl and once you can click with her, she treated you like her bf)
Frenching -8/10 (she is good, she said don't tell other. ???? )
Painting - Yes, she enjoyed and can see those juice cuming when you lick her cunt)
FJ - 8/10 ( when bonked her on doggie style, she moan real loud !!!)
Damage - $80 ( I passed her 80 and she just take it!)
Overall - a good gfe bonk and its her 1st time here, she said she will be going back like about 2 weeks later) I never mentioned any about SBF although she did asked me a little about internet. I said I don't know anything about internet. Anyway good stuff TS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1