The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2005, 03:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 23
DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone in Hangzhou º¼ÖÝ?

Ok just to add my half cent worth on Hangzhou.
Been around for the last 10 years and I found that HZ gals usually more conservative and passive. With a few right words and moves, they are yours for the picking.
Pretty ones are around if you look carefully. Try roaming the shopping malls along Yan An Road or pay a visit to the bank and you will see them. Better still, find them from the Uni.
I actually sat in for a MBA lecture and was chatting up with a few. They were impressed when the Prof. asked something and I answered in Mandarin mixed with English.
Around the Westlake, on weekends, drop by starbucks and you will find the open to western living ones.
In many hotels, there are a lot of beauties working in their joints.
With 3 months stationed in HZ, you are in heaven if you know where to look. They tends to stick to you like glue once they like you.
Love the way they got angry and tried to make an arguement. Their language makes them sounded like having a pillow talk.
For those bros going to Hangzhou or would like to have some help, feel free to PM me.
If not check out Shanghai recommendation for my postings on HZ
Old 29-08-2005, 03:37 AM
Samster

DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone in Hangzhou ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by susuyamyam
HI bro,

sounds like ur an expert, can tell me if Shangri-la got FL's to bonk bo?
No Bonking in Shangri La Hangzhou. Try other hotels.
Need any advise on that? Or you can check out my postings on HZ itself.
Old 29-08-2005, 03:42 AM
Samster

Re: Anyone in Hangzhou º¼ÖÝ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsrjs2003
Hi bros,

I know this is a place for Han Zhou, but need someone to show me the way in WU HAN

I am in Wuhan now and really have no idea where to go . Any rec?

Staying Shangrila, alone, so KTV is really not an idea places. Been there once and with the tips to mm and waitress is alrady RMB400, so total damage will be around 1200 without EXTRA!!

If you have rec, kindly advice
Î人ÓмҰ×õ¹å·¹µê¡£ÀïÍ·µÄÈýÎÂůºÜ°ô¡£Ð¡½ãÊÇÁù°ÙÈË Ãñ±Ò´ø×ß»òÔھƵê¹ýÒ¹¡£ÓÉÓÚÊǾü·½µÄ·¹µê£¬¹«°²ÍêÈ«²» µÃ½øÈë¡£ÃÅÍâÊØÎÀ½ÔÊDz½±ø¡£ÀïͷסµÄ¶¼Êǽ«¼¶ÈËÎï¡£
Ï£ÍûÄúÍæµÃÓä¿ì£¡
Old 29-08-2005, 05:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
mrkent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone in Hangzhou 杭州?

WOW!! WTF i was on this forum for the last month and half while i was in hangzhou and didnt find this.. omfg.. god damn..

but anyways.. hangzhou is a very nice city.. many hot chicks, just gotta know where to look as others have said. bars, clubs,tea houses, starbucks around nanshan road is a good place.. but prices of the places over there is really high.. there are also many small massage parlors around. I lived next to qian tang jiang (the river).. and there was this small commercial center about 2km from my house in chun jian hua yue, near the 4th bridge. there are many massage centers over there. the biggest one is a straight massage center, most of the smaller ones provide special servicies. you can always find similar situations in other areas, as the smallers massage parlors cannot compete with larger ones without the special services.
Old 29-08-2005, 06:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkent
WOW!! WTF i was on this forum for the last month and half while i was in hangzhou and didnt find this.. omfg.. god damn..

but anyways.. hangzhou is a very nice city.. many hot chicks, just gotta know where to look as others have said. bars, clubs,tea houses, starbucks around nanshan road is a good place.. but prices of the places over there is really high.. there are also many small massage parlors around. I lived next to qian tang jiang (the river).. and there was this small commercial center about 2km from my house in chun jian hua yue, near the 4th bridge. there are many massage centers over there. the biggest one is a straight massage center, most of the smaller ones provide special servicies. you can always find similar situations in other areas, as the smallers massage parlors cannot compete with larger ones without the special services.
Nanshan Road not that expensive. always have offers. Mostly buy 3 get 2 free for Bud Lite or local brew.
Xiaoshan has quite a few nice joints. go check it out but spoilt by Japs.
I still prefer Hangzhou city. Some Hotels have very nice chicks in their salon for take away.
Last tried DongFang near Carrefour!
Old 29-08-2005, 06:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19397 / Power: 25
Me Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond repute

Yea Kefos long time no see Kefos member le cheers

Clip That I Like
Old 05-09-2005, 01:46 AM
Samster

Anyone going to the Westlake Expo 2005 this year? We can meet there as well.
Old 06-09-2005, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Dspleof Dumbass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally, managed to post reply on forum again, Thanks for brillant tip from Brother DumbAss, just register a now nick lo..... " Damn I am Dumb" Disciple so can borrow your qoute mah hor?

Aside to Bro, Sextronics, you still stationed here? Me working here too , been here since 2004... PM me if interested to cheong together ok?

My FRs at a later time as promised to Bro dumbass..
Old 06-09-2005, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbAss

Me, me..... i register! But can only join you for night sorties....
Old 06-09-2005, 01:51 PM
Samster

Re: Hangzhou Club Scene, updated Sept 2005

Quote:
Ok just to add my half cent worth on Hangzhou.
Been around for the last 10 years and I found that HZ gals usually more conservative and passive. With a few right words and moves, they are yours for the picking.
Pretty ones are around if you look carefully. Try roaming the shopping malls along Yan An Road or pay a visit to the bank and you will see them. Better still, find them from the Uni.
I actually sat in for a MBA lecture and was chatting up with a few. They were impressed when the Prof. asked something and I answered in Mandarin mixed with English.
Around the Westlake, on weekends, drop by starbucks and you will find the open to western living ones.
In many hotels, there are a lot of beauties working in their joints.
With 3 months stationed in HZ, you are in heaven if you know where to look. They tends to stick to you like glue once they like you.
Love the way they got angry and tried to make an arguement. Their language makes them sounded like having a pillow talk.
For those bros going to Hangzhou or would like to have some help, feel free to PM me.
If not check out Shanghai recommendation for my postings on HZ

Right, having finally gotten my rights to post replies re-instated, thought I should perform my citizen's duty to give all the bros who may be passing by Hangzhou an update on club scene...

Close of Renovations : The Infamous LA Bar , disco section( JinBiHuiHuang) close of reno, re-open in 6 mths time. bros who still have bottles kept there, no worries, the establishment will honor the wine card..... hmmmm maybe cause I got special privilege.... don know, anyway can try when they open again in Feb 2006.

KTV section, 6th floor KTV closing for reno, by mid Sept, opening 4/5th for KTV, 7th floor is still VIP section ( Bro Dumbass, next time go 7th floor la,,,)

The entire 6th floor will be converted into Disco/Lounge and god knows what...

How come I know so well..... my gal works there FRs to follow... when I cultivate my writing mood....

Babyface: Disco ( hence forth, will be all on pubs and discos as I really don like KTVs) R&B music.... lousy service , going downhill now ever since the opening of SOS. Used to have gals ( FLs inclded) but quality just sucks...

SOS : Heard its by SGP mgt? Opened since July 2005, up till today, you still need to book 3 days in advance for special tables ( 6-8, 8-10 ppl) . Std round tables, MUST be there in person by 9-9.30pm ( EVERYDAY hor... weekend earlier ), else no seats. This place is still the most Ya-Ya joint till date, but lately i begin to notice that the crowd is starting to thin out? New place have opened? hmmm.... don know .

SOS : Daily from 8pm- 5am ( Yup, 5am )

Rule of Thumb: First half ( 9pm-12am ) , second half ( 12am -5am) this does not mean that you must leave by 12am if you come early just that most patrons who come at 9pm would e drunk by 12am and leave, thus first/second half crowd.

Gals: Most chio bus you see after 1-2am ( working gals from KTV/ massage places etc) Sianz power applies here but so far I have very limited luck, these gals come here to pick up handsome man, cause earlier in the night they were picked by man,...... so sad I don have the Tom cruise looks so...... sigh.

Other gals: Be careful , some are "pure" FLs , on the prowl . Others are SYTs looking for fun but cant afford to spend the $$$$.

In summary, if in Hangzhou and looking for excitement but not desperate yet, go to SOS . If desperate, then refer to my Si Fu's post on massage joints etc.

PS.: SOS is at Huang Long

Nan Shan Lu: New place called MIXER , chinese: Mi Cheng ( lost city) There are 2 parts to mixer, the one closest to Channel 9 is Mixer I, behind Mixer I is MixerII. Not yet packed to the brim, i am guessing cause just opened and hidden behind MixerI. Some FLs spotted, me targeting the Asst manager there... figure not very good but oh so slim and silky white skin,,,,,,, Or maybe I had too much that night? Anyway, still have liquor there so will check it out and revert.

Other joints: Channel 9/ Absoulte House/ Polar XXXX Ji Di ( old joints but have their regular crowds ( Uni students mostly)

Further down the road; Next to KTV called "Di Hao" , new joint called "Park" , the locals calls "Pa-kark" remember to seperate the 2, else no one will understand where you want to go. Trance music, FL action but think its from Di Hao KTV. Bad experience there so black list liao.

If all else fails, new pub " MAX" next to "Wushan guang chang" , located away from most pubs . have approx 20-30 gals there, employed by Mgt to entice you to drink. No tipping required!!!! Quality..... you know la.... no tips so lower your stds, drink more and wear shades. As for specials, again up to your sianzning powers...

Hope this helps..
Old 06-09-2005, 06:32 PM
Samster

FR on Hangzhou, KJ

Ok, been a while since my last FR so might not be as fluid as most bros here. This FR is specially request by my Si Fu, Bro Dumbass thus, my nick Disciple of DA

Quick background on myself, been posted here for a while. Its true that Hangzhou , unlike other "vibrant" cities in China, do not have a very flourishing sex trade. By that I meant that , you wont get street walkers or economical FLs easily here.

Massage palors and BBS can be found here but cost is pretty high due to the sickening title of "Tourist City of China" , so almost everything here is expensive! Just a guide, KTV take outs : RMB 1300-1500 (300 base tips) , FL price flucutates base on their desperation and their horniess( simply put, whether you handsome or not) Really envy those Bros based in the South man, 1 word to describe.... "Shiok"

Ok, enough digressing back to my FR.

I am not a KTV person, "cant sing well", so when my Si Fu came over for expo, when with him and bros to KTV to cheong. that was when I met her... actually we all met her at the same time and got her contact as well ( you see , they need to book KTV rooms too in order to hit monthly quota and nto get fine by company)

Nothing happen during our first meeting, cant quite remember whether I took out a KTV gal or not... happen many many moons ago.... So fast forwad abit, decided to call her out of boredom and thus began our friendship.

Think its was a "marriage out of conveniece " for both of us, you see, I am bored so I like to go clubbing, she needs to hit monthly quota so she help me to book table at disco area. In the begining, I was hitting randomly on anything that moves with a pair of tits and pussy. Then I started to be selective, our relationship started out slow as ( I know I will get flame by Bros here) she is actually a nice gal who is not out for quick bucks. ( Booking rooms and tables they only get commission, failing to hit quota they have to pay fine so quite poor thing also)

I was pretty persistent in trying to coax her into a relationship with me, but guess she was hoping for something longer term which I am able to provide, one day I will leave China and she will not be following.

Things change 1 night, cant really remember wats the occassion but we both got pretty drunk, ( prior to this, we already had some bodily contacts over at my place, less the grand finale)

Left the club and boarded a cab, she wanted to go home , but I shouted to cab driver that I want to go my home.... pretending to be in a very drunken state... ok, driver no choice but listen to me, reach my place, i dragged her out of the cab and we stumbled into the lift, started to caress her boobs and french her like no tomorrow. She responded and I could sense her hunger, into my apartment, continued frenching and started to forcefully removed her clothings, she tried to resist and push me away but by then my dick took over all control and senses. I must take her tonight, struggled and fell to the floor, by then she was topless and panties removed, sat there , legs open with a stone look . I stood up and took of all my clothes and started to hump her with her skirt still on.... She was so wet and tight, probably due to liquor and the fact that she have not had sex for a while. She was moaning like a banshee, after fucking her missionary style for a while, we flip and she rode me, Biggest mistake of my life!. She became a wild beast and started riding me real hard, then she started to bite down on me real hard and trembled and came. Shit! been years since my last love bite.

I was not done yet, so i turn her around and fuck her doggie style, grabbing her B/C tits will fucking her deep and hard. When i was ready to come, I grab her ass and pulled her into me and shot deep inside her.... by then she was limp and just moaned. After I was done I took out my dick and let go of her ass, she just fell to her side and laid motionless, I thought she died or something, shook her and asked if she was alright, she just gave me a sweet smile and pulled me down to kiss.

We laid there for a while, and soon fell asleep. Found out later that she climax easily when on top , but since then I told her " No more BITING" , it hurts alot.

had another round the next day before sending her home,since then she has been my PTL in Hangzhou, had a couple of first times with her, her first anal( pity only once, after that she utterly refused my rear entry, guess I was too rough)/ first BJ in a cab while returning home/ first CIM .

Abt my gal, local but from outskirts , around 1.63, <50kg, 34B/C , fair with very very smooth skin. Don know why these gals have such good skin, esp. in doggie style , that white perky ass , running your hands over those smooth white cheeks.

Conclusion: If have time to spare, invest in a little TLC and you will be rewarded, but be careful not invest in $$$ , remember this golden saying, "its the thought that counts" .
Old 07-09-2005, 03:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 19
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
When is the Expo?

And you so hiong ah? Now got disciple even!

Who Shags Wins
Old 07-09-2005, 05:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals
When is the Expo?

And you so hiong ah? Now got disciple even!
He BS lah! My Padawan Graduated long ago.
No more training he shall need. To be a master, F more he must!
Old 07-09-2005, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
He BS lah! My Padawan Graduated long ago.
No more training he shall need. To be a master, F more he must!
Yes, master. F more I shall, w/o hurting the real Force in my wallet

FR on HGH , Massage Scene

Did not visit many massage palours as mostly restricted to BM and HJ/BBBJ , w/o FJ. Appreciate if any bros out there care to share updated info.

Higher Class MP

5 Star hotel, heard that they have they best selection of MP gals in HGH. Been there twice . SOP on entry, gals dressed in Red polo tops and white shorts.

No.2( I think) : Hunnan gal, perky tits. A bit " Ba chai" type but body very soft to touch.

Was shown into a room( not cubicle) , asked the mamasan whether can see the gals before choosing. Was led to their resting area , did a quick scan and saw my target for the day. No.2

Entered the room, had some small talk ( where you from, you here on business, what you like to do etc) Started with back massage, then I started to auto roam her thigh, ( My first in MP session in HGH) , no rejection from her. tried to move higher but difficult when you are lying on your tummy and gal is on your back, so wanted to turn over, She stopped me, say later ok darling... Told her ( Drunkard motive not on the liquor) , she say must extend 1 hr . Horny liao so say ok lor.

Big mistake, never ask total package... She went out to get things and return shortly, pull the blinds on the door and proceed to strip, Std BM and kissing you all over, then turn you over for AR. Asked her got condom or not she say no! Wah, cannot leh, she say here cannot FJ , Gong An will catch . Only BBBJ and HJ. Lan Lan, so continue lor, fingered her pussy , not very wet.. quite dry in fact. Then she took out a piece of plastic wrapper to cover my dick for BJ.... Sianz man! Covered my face in agony and sighed loudly, she asked why , this is for both our protection what.... Told her I don like and very disappointed liao that don have FJ. Managed to convince her to BJ w/o plastic. finally CIM. chatted for a while , she FJ can but must be outside of establishment, said she and Gfs like to go clubbing etc so maybe next time can go together.... buzzer on intercomm went off. dressed uo exchange numbers and FO.

Total Damage: RMB 880 ( abt 2.5hrs)
Face : 6/10 ( Me damn picky one)
Body: 7/10 ( nice tits and soft skin)
BBBJ/AR: 8/10 ( This place famous for this)

Lost my mobile ( 3 times ) since I been here so lost alot of precious contacts.Sigh........... When I was waiting for the lift to get out of the place, saw this very very cute gal sending a customer off, saw that she is at least a B+ and not wearing any bra at all! Wow. I asked her for her number , No.28... her customer threw me angry " My woman leh, what you trying to do?" , I threw back a snobbish " I pay , She suck! not happy too bad" look, and left. Will return soon.

N0.28: Second time ( 2 mths later)was on invitation from my vendor from BJ. Went to the bar in WTC , the gals at the bar counter quite cute, they will drink and play dice or whatever with you. But must tip then when you leave. We finished abt half bottle of VSOP, then he say , " ready for second half" . he then explained to me that the MP in WTC is quite famous for their gals and BJ skills but cannot FJ as HGH police super on the ball ( Tourist city of China mah!!!)

Ok, this means that my first gal, did not BS me, pity I lost her contact.

No.28, very straight forward. Asked me why i picked her, usually BS and commented that she has a great figure, not wearing bra again. Reach over to touch, she lifted her polo T to exposed her perfect C cup tits... Wow. She stood up to pull the blinds and started to strip. I also strip myself and prepare for the onslaught to come. Kissing/necking, BJ and she is very wet. Really wanted to FXXX her but she say cannot, company policy although she very horny liao. Asked me stick my fingers inside her and fuck her hard...

Did many new positions where she BJ me...some physically quite demanding esp. when she alternating between your dick and your ass. Finished off with me on top, Mouth Fucking her like no tomorrow, CIM of course. Btw , positions are initiated by her hor..

Std chit chat, as still have 20 mins. Then remembered neber massage at all.. so squeeze here and there a bit . Then she started to talk abt her family, her dreams and aspirations .... The usual shit la..... then dressed up on FO. Did not even bother to get number from her as she indicated very high maint cost.

Damage: 0 , total for both of us was RMB 1600 less discount( vendor pay)
Looks: 7/10 ( abit ah lian)
Body: 8/10 ( very nice tits)
BJ/AR: 9/10

Learnt a trick, before you leave the room ask your gal for discount coupon, this will entitle you to net net price at cashier.

Next posting, HGH MP that do provide FJs.... but must travel abit
Old 08-09-2005, 09:00 AM
Samster

This is what I call FR!
Good solid information.
Better have the MP with FJ up real soon. Anxious to know. Next time also must try.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1