The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-04-2007, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3705 / Power: 22
QQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia, Malay FL is back!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
Bro what zee siao? I guan xin u mah...Nos collector later kana zap den u know
Heng ah! i got post FR liao, so cfm not number collector. so wun kenna zap right??
Old 16-04-2007, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ8899 View Post
Heng ah! i got post FR liao, so cfm not number collector. so wun kenna zap right??
Yes bro, heng u got post FR so won't tio zap but tcss in here with me dunno will get it bo

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 16-04-2007, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3705 / Power: 22
QQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
Yes bro, heng u got post FR so won't tio zap but tcss in here with me dunno will get it bo
Oops! Sorry bro proprimate, don't zap me hor, me NEWBIE Points beri low, wanna zap u zap bro bawang can liao
Old 16-04-2007, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ8899 View Post
wanna zap u zap bro bawang can liao
Nbzz bro i so guan xin u & now u tua me??? hahah Cheers n gd nite ai koon liao!!!

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 21-04-2007, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 22
proprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bros,
Aiyo, some r real greehorns one down here. I alredi tell u, I no okt, u deal direct wit tha ger lar. She got her own bf to look after her mah. Anyway more of her numbers out to bros out there. Keep those FRs coming in. Cheers!
Old 23-04-2007, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 18
miloluv is a Helpful and Caring Samstermiloluv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bro Proprimate...

Fr as follows:

Stat :34b -25 -34
Ht : 150cm
Look :7/10
Fj :7.5/10
Bbbj :7.5/10
CIM :NA
Anal :NA
Damage :$100/60/1

Thank you
Old 24-04-2007, 07:05 PM
Samster

proprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by miloluv View Post
Thanks bro Proprimate...

Fr as follows:

Stat :34b -25 -34
Ht : 150cm
Look :7/10
Fj :7.5/10
Bbbj :7.5/10
CIM :NA
Anal :NA
Damage :$100/60/1

Thank you
Thanks bro,
Word of advise for other bros....avoid lending her any money other than the services provided. She got a sad story to tell but u r not obligated to help. If u do, it is at ur own risk...dun say I neber warn u guys. Cheers!
Old 25-04-2007, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
airstreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to bro proprimate for the contact!!
Got to meet up with Julia this afternoon
below a brief fr

looks 7/10(small size with big boobs)
frenching yes
fingering yes
bbbj 7/10
fj 7/10
damage $100
Rtf maybe
Old 26-04-2007, 07:02 PM
Samster

Bros,
THose who sms her dun get reply, my advise is call direct. She may not hav enuf in her prepaid to reply, my guess. Cheers!
Old 28-04-2007, 08:17 PM
Samster

Bros,
Please dun waste time to PM me if u dun give tha details that is required. Sorry. Cheers!
Old 28-04-2007, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT View Post
Julia on off on off kind of attitude very hard to catch up. I old man out of breath. Bro....C u this monday!! TCSS samster gathering.
Ya mas, gue pasti ke sana dong. Gerenti gratis deh! Cheers!
Old 30-04-2007, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Bathingape deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to bro proprimate for her contact. Been trying to call her but her handphone is off most of the time. Sms her also no reply. Maybe its my luck. Maybe like you said she didnt have enough on her prepaid card to sms back. But I will continue to try
Old 11-05-2007, 07:45 PM
Samster

Re: Julia, Malay FL is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bathingape View Post
Thanks to bro proprimate for her contact. Been trying to call her but her handphone is off most of the time. Sms her also no reply. Maybe its my luck. Maybe like you said she didnt have enough on her prepaid card to sms back. But I will continue to try
She gave her signal that she has topped up her card and there are few things she can do and canot. At the moment no FJ but can bbbj or massage for the next 2 weeks or so. SO bros, u can give her a call, preferably call her direct n u negotiate wit her. Hope that helps. Cheers!
Old 04-06-2007, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 18
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thks to bro proprimate for contact,after 2 aborted attempts met up with her on sun,this gal needs a bit of wooing so guys u got to be patient n u will be rewarded with great sex.thks again to bro proprimate.up u my 2 humble pts when u post next.
Old 11-06-2007, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
thks to bro proprimate for contact,after 2 aborted attempts met up with her on sun,this gal needs a bit of wooing so guys u got to be patient n u will be rewarded with great sex.thks again to bro proprimate.up u my 2 humble pts when u post next.
Hi all,
Sorry been out of action for a while due to work committments and busy schedule. For those who managed to get her, good on u. Others, well.....keep on trying. Those elusive ones, makes u more u wan it kekekeke. Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread