The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2013, 01:45 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of
Re: someone buying sammyboyforum userid

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipi486 View Post
is my id old enough?
I should think so..... but besides looking at the year registered..... the number of posts also matter. Your post is too few. They prefer a nick that is known to others as a senior figure here and a regular poster as well.
Old 15-07-2013, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post

Actually it is not difficult to suss out which nicks has been taken over by the cops...... everybody has his own unique writing style and if I see a senior nick that suddenly has a different style of writing..... I would be suspicious of that member.
Holy fucking shit, ninja!!!!!

How about me and my chameleonic quirky style????

Damn the popo gotta work to copy this sryles!! ))$)

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set

Last edited by Johnston; 15-07-2013 at 08:26 PM.
Old 22-07-2013, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
My reading of the situation is that the moderated nicks owners will be more willing to give up the nicks..... since they have a war chest of more than 800 pts it will be easy for them to "activate" the nicks and utilize them. By using a senior nick...... other SBF members are more likely to let their guard down when interacting with these "seniors" and share with them information that they will not post openly or share with newbies.

Actually it is not difficult to suss out which nicks has been taken over by the cops...... everybody has his own unique writing style and if I see a senior nick that suddenly has a different style of writing..... I would be suspicious of that member.
At first, I find it amusing but I really started to believe that this could be true.

I posted a comment about OKT and since then I got zapped everyday by this mysterious zapper, same time, morning (before 9am), same comment.

I concluded the zapper has more than 10 nicks, all 14 pointers which made me think of this thread.

The zapper is not rude and just leave a one liner which I believe that it could be a hint, normally I just ignore and did not think much of it but the comment today is very bizarre, leave a "good luck" which could be a indication of a vice raid

Anyway everyone, just be careful of who u DEAL WITH and share info with. Dun get ur house ransacked for nothing.

Last edited by sane; 22-07-2013 at 09:48 AM.
Old 22-07-2013, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sane View Post
I concluded the zapper has more than 10 nicks, all 14 pointers which made me think of this thread.
since when there's so many 14 pointer? I register first week of this forum I'm still a 12 pointer.
Old 22-07-2013, 10:51 PM
Samster

sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
since when there's so many 14 pointer? I register first week of this forum I'm still a 12 pointer.
Precisely, that's why i find it v bizarre. Somemore the same person zapped me 7 points daily with the same comment, same points, same time every morning in the same thread for more than a week

I find it quite amusing initially till it turned into boredom and finally I just cant be bothered about it until today he changes into "good luck" meaning raids started ???

I don't mean to be offensive but being a senior 14 pointers should be quite mature, probably in mid - late 40's, still behave like that?

Anyway civil servant's bonus month should be coming? I wont be surprised that they are coming in here to hit "targets".

Anyway prank or not, I have already highlighted to mods for their attention, I have done my part. Just be caution, better be safe than sorry, nothing is impossible.
Old 22-07-2013, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 20
geordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to behold

why nobody offer me also? :P
Old 22-07-2013, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordie07 View Post
Maybe the strategy now is target first, then zapped using acquired senior clones ... zapped till negative n just take it over

Better change into a more secure password.
Old 22-07-2013, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
tortise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordie07 View Post
ok..can i offer you $2 ?
Old 22-07-2013, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortise View Post
ok..can i offer you $2 ?
I done for u le, check ur pm

just insert the link i send into option 1 will do
Old 23-07-2013, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
tortise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I done for u le, check ur pm

just insert the link i send into option 1 will do
not working.. not working..

Done... Working now! keke..lalala...

Last edited by tortise; 23-07-2013 at 12:36 PM.
Old 26-07-2013, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3744 / Power: 16
formula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
I should think so..... but besides looking at the year registered..... the number of posts also matter. Your post is too few. They prefer a nick that is known to others as a senior figure here and a regular poster as well.
don't know if my id attractive? in negative now, want to be positive if no offer
Old 26-07-2013, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3750 / Power: 16
hardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to sell this ID
Old 26-07-2013, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Precisely, that's why i find it v bizarre. Somemore the same person zapped me 7 points daily with the same comment, same points, same time every morning in the same thread for more than a week
interesting, also encountered and someone want to zap me and keep me in negative, several powerful ID each zapping of 5 - 6 pts, but never get offer, maybe i not senior enough
Old 26-07-2013, 07:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Teh~Neh~Neh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great Singapore Sale in SBF for nick
Old 27-07-2013, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
u sign up as premium member, u become a 24 pointer. most powerful around.

however, a lion is no match for a big pack of wolves.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1