The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2018, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 8
JJ07 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJJ07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: HIV screening info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
were you wearing a condom when you engage the service of that WL on the 9 feb? if so then your risk wont be high.. and the risk of getting hiv from BBBJ is also low..

ignorance isnt bliss always.. the benefit of testing and knowing the result far outweigh the benefit of not knowing and living in anxiety always.. most Std has a cure.. go for the test.

i would recommend you visit afa.org.sg or dr tan for the anonymous 4th gen HIV test.. it is about 90% percent accurate after 28-30 days of exposure... if u are cleared..you will need to do another one in 3 months to be 99.9% sure..

i have no idea if most people here go for the test.. but it is highly recommended esp if you have a GF, wife, love ones and family.
Yes but The condom came off during sex and I realised after ejaculation

So it’s best to do the 4th gen hiv test after 3 months and I shouldn’t do the test now since 3 months is not up yet.

Does 4th gen hiv test includes oral fluid test?

It definitely takes a huge courage to do hiv testing
Old 04-04-2018, 06:31 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

you wont be in the low risk group then and a test is a highly recommended.

like i said, 4th gen HIV test at 28 days is about 90% accurate. so it is really up to u whether u would want to do it at the 28 day or wait till 3 months..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ07 View Post
Yes but The condom came off during sex and I realised after ejaculation

So it’s best to do the 4th gen hiv test after 3 months and I shouldn’t do the test now since 3 months is not up yet.

Does 4th gen hiv test includes oral fluid test?

It definitely takes a huge courage to do hiv testing

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 10-05-2018, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
jjason deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, sorry if I am posting this on a wrong thread, but I like to get some advise from the seniors and doctor tan.

I have been in the scene for some time always playing safely, only doing massage and hj, but recently got too close with one ml after many rtm and I had a bbbj from her on 19Apr, and yesterday we had a sex with condom. The other high risk incident is during my trip to Tokyo, I had a bbbj in kakibucho, that was on 24Apr.

There are no symptoms, I just feel that I should do some screening due to these recent high risk incidents. I like to get advise on when I should do the screening and what type of std test I should be doing? Do I need to do multiple test like do a certain test in 2 weeks time and another test in a month after that etc? Lastly, should I be doing the 4gen screening that I just read from this thread? Thanks in advance for all the good advises.
Old 10-05-2018, 08:33 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

i wouldn't classified you in the high risk category..but it is always good to go for a check if u have a concern.

this post will give u an idea when to do the check..
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.p...1&postcount=19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjason View Post
Hi, sorry if I am posting this on a wrong thread, but I like to get some advise from the seniors and doctor tan.

I have been in the scene for some time always playing safely, only doing massage and hj, but recently got too close with one ml after many rtm and I had a bbbj from her on 19Apr, and yesterday we had a sex with condom. The other high risk incident is during my trip to Tokyo, I had a bbbj in kakibucho, that was on 24Apr.

There are no symptoms, I just feel that I should do some screening due to these recent high risk incidents. I like to get advise on when I should do the screening and what type of std test I should be doing? Do I need to do multiple test like do a certain test in 2 weeks time and another test in a month after that etc? Lastly, should I be doing the 4gen screening that I just read from this thread? Thanks in advance for all the good advises.

Old 10-05-2018, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
i wouldn't classified you in the high risk category..but it is always good to go for a check if u have a concern.

this post will give u an idea when to do the check..
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.p...1&postcount=19
Thanks Big Sexy, just to add on that for the sessions with the ML, both times I licked her cunt as well. Will read up the link but it seems like suggesting going to the clinic for many rounds to check, was thinking if any advice of my scenario what should be the std to check and from there I will be able to refer to this chart and go after the lag time. Thanks again.
Old 10-05-2018, 08:54 AM

i really don't have an answer for that unless i know the gals status.... but the obvious choice will be the 4th HIV test + Syphilis + Chlamydia + gonorrhea and herpes.. the latter 3 are the common STD to catch from engaging in oral sex..

Herpes, Syphilis,Chlamydia, gonorrhea are the most common stds.

Quote:
was thinking if any advice of my scenario what should be the std to check and from there I will be able to refer to this chart and go after the lag time. Thanks again.

Old 10-05-2018, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
i really don't have an answer for that unless i know the gals status.... but the obvious choice will be the 4th HIV test + Syphilis + Chlamydia + gonorrhea and herpes.. the latter 3 are the common STD to catch from engaging in oral sex..

Herpes, Syphilis,Chlamydia, gonorrhea are the most common stds.
Thanks Big Sexy, appreciate the advise, sure, will look into the lag time for these and decide the timing to go for the checks.
Old 10-05-2018, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks Big Sexy, appreciate the advise, sure, will look into the lag time for these and decide the timing to go for the checks.
Just like to get an idea whether this make sense, 6 days from last incident (yesterday), I will go and check for Chlamydia and gonorrhea, 6 weeks from last incident to check for both types of Herpes and Sylhilis. During then test again on Chlamydia and gonorrhea to confirm. And 3 months from the last incident, do the 4th gen test and check again for both types of Herpes and Sylhilis to confirm.
Old 10-05-2018, 10:16 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just like to get an idea whether this make sense, 6 days from last incident (yesterday), I will go and check for Chlamydia and gonorrhea, 6 weeks from last incident to check for both types of Herpes and Sylhilis. During then test again on Chlamydia and gonorrhea to confirm. And 3 months from the last incident, do the 4th gen test and check again for both types of Herpes and Sylhilis to confirm.
In the absence of any obvious lesions Herpes testing is complex. For more information read the Herpes thread and in particular this post by Dr Tan :

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=13434356&postcount=31

There is also a risk of genital warts. Again there is no straightforward blood test.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 12-05-2018, 10:19 PM
Zoid1996

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
I received bbj from a hooker last month too, did test 4 days after exposure... all negative. But was told to do it at the 3rd month to get conclusive results. I suggest u wait 3 months later unless u have obvious signs of STDs that require medical attention... a full testing is about $440 excluding consultation. Even if u test early, it might be false negative and they will recommend u to re test at the 3rd month..
Old 03-07-2018, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
11:50pm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you go for anonymous HIV test with afa.org.sg, what will happen if the result is positive?

Will they report you to Government, either openly or in a sneaky way?
Old 04-07-2018, 06:39 AM

i will assume so because you will be required to go for counseling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11:50pm View Post
If you go for anonymous HIV test with afa.org.sg, what will happen if the result is positive?

Will they report you to Government, either openly or in a sneaky way?

Old 06-07-2018, 06:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 6
Roch01 is one of the Best!Roch01 is one of the Best!Roch01 is one of the Best!

Anonymous means anonymous. No particulars recorded
Old 06-07-2018, 07:09 AM

how is one going to remain anonymous if they are required to go for counseling once tested positive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roch01 View Post
Anonymous means anonymous. No particulars recorded

Old 06-07-2018, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 6
Roch01 is one of the Best!Roch01 is one of the Best!Roch01 is one of the Best!

Where did it say counselling is mandatory under the law?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1