The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2018, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bali Delight

Just got back from Bali, pretty unfruitful trip IMO. Opened beetalk and most were asking 2M IDR wtf. Bargained down to 700K which was still alot, and most couldn't make it in person.

On the plus side managed to shag up with an Australian tourist at her villa. Couldn't really remember details as we were both drunk AF.
Old 20-06-2018, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xguy2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros.. heading to Bali in a week. Needed your advice on two things-

Any 5 star hotel recommendations where good looking masseurs come to the room and extras are reasonable? Any referred girls from recent stay experience pls pm!

Also are the ++ MPs with SYTs like Royal P & Fire open till late night/early morning? Basically where to go at 1am+ or so if the need arises?

TIA.
Old 20-06-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xguy2 View Post

Any 5 star hotel recommendations where good looking masseurs come to the room and extras are reasonable? Any referred girls from recent stay experience pls pm!

Also are the ++ MPs with SYTs like Royal P & Fire open till late night/early morning? Basically where to go at 1am+ or so if the need arises?

TIA.
Pickup FL easier..go bars n discos get FLs..
Old 02-07-2018, 05:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 8
D3NI3D deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

TIA.
Mate,

Ask your security guards at the front. I've built a good rapport with the guards at the Rhadana Hotel and they got me girls. Good ones too.

LEEEEEEROOOOOY JEEEEEENKIN!!!!
Old 05-07-2018, 08:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
kurtcobain is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Thinking of trying Flame Spa on Saturday. Just wondering if the girls over there practise good hygiene? I assume they are not regulated like needing to for regular STD tests like in sg. Sorry if the question sounds silly, I’ve been chionging quite long actually but mostly just local MPs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by introperv View Post
Hi bros. First post in this forum!

Just went to Flame Spa, 15 March. Recommended to whatsapp before going as girls might be busy.

Flame Massage 650K + 100K tip

Name: Morin
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
HJ - 10/10
Good GFE and moans

You are given a drink after payment at the counter. I went at 1030pm and there was only 1 girl available, you might get to choose at other times.

Room is clean with shower attached. She undressed me and started off with massage.
Good strength and enjoyable, after that warm oil will be poured on you and she starts sliding.
She kisses your back and neck, and will bite your ear.

The way she does her HJ is like having cowgirl. Very nice...but I wasn't interested in that.
In the end we kissed and I fingered her till she came. And then I finished myself. She's very good at teasing.

Will return for her and other girls!
Old 07-07-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 8
D3NI3D deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtcobain View Post
Thinking of trying Flame Spa on Saturday. Just wondering if the girls over there practise good hygiene? I assume they are not regulated like needing to for regular STD tests like in sg. Sorry if the question sounds silly, I’ve been chionging quite long actually but mostly just local MPs.
Mate,

Been there numerous times. Place is quite clean. As well as the ladies. Try Olive. Shes quite nice. Dunno if they do STD checks but its only HJ they (Flame) offer. But BBBJ, thats between you and the girl.

LEEEEEEROOOOOY JEEEEEENKIN!!!!
Old 08-07-2018, 12:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3NI3D View Post
Mate,

Been there numerous times. Place is quite clean. As well as the ladies. Try Olive. Shes quite nice. Dunno if they do STD checks but its only HJ they (Flame) offer. But BBBJ, thats between you and the girl.
Thanks, I just went ahead this morning and only read your reply now, lol. Yup, it’s quite clean. I asked my ML and she said they do STD checks every 6 months. She said she doesn’t do bj although there are others who do, as they don’t keep condoms there. She seems very careful and professional which is plus point for me, I told her I didn’t want the pussy grinding on my little bro and she said she doesn’t do that.

I went there around noon and was quite dissapointed I have only 2 MLs to choose from. Both of them not chio and dark skin, I would give 6/10 in terms of looks. In the end I chose the more younger looking and petite one and look a bit better than the other. I didn’t manage to ask her name but she’s in her early twenties. Anyway, her skills and service are good, felt really shiok when the nuru starts. Helped me bathe too. The boobs are at most b cup only, but nice erecting nipples.

The receptionist is quite chio though, but too bad she doesn’t do massage. On my way out I saw another chio and fairer skin one, darn, should have come later then maybe got chance to get her.

Anyway, bros, this is my first FR. Been in this forum for many years but posting FR for the first time. Please up my points if you find the post helpful.

Last edited by kurtcobain; 08-07-2018 at 01:17 AM.
Old 08-07-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xguy2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think bro above is referring to the most petite one there.. i tried as well. Some more details: 23 yrs old and studying. Excellent service n bbbj offered for extra 300k but I refused as no cover!

Good gfe if you like the petite type.
Old 09-07-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Think bro above is referring to the most petite one there.. i tried as well. Some more details: 23 yrs old and studying. Excellent service n bbbj offered for extra 300k but I refused as no cover!

Good gfe if you like the petite type.
I think it’s a different lady. Mine’s 24 yr old and she doesn’t do bbbj. Not a student also.
Old 21-07-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 16
rocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone heading to Bali next month or September?Hit me up we can cheong together lol
Old 27-07-2018, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 14
btblue8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybtblue8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Swell, had 5 to choose from, 3 very petite young ones. I pick a MILF and a BBW.
Very chatty and friendly. Good experience. However ended in an hour even though I paid for 90 minutes.
So recommend u guys who are going don't bother paying for extra time.
Also it is really far in and they say it's hard to call for a pick up, so might be good to have a scooter or a driver waiting for you.
Old 30-07-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by btblue8 View Post
Tried Swell, had 5 to choose from, 3 very petite young ones. I pick a MILF and a BBW.
Very chatty and friendly. Good experience. However ended in an hour even though I paid for 90 minutes.
So recommend u guys who are going don't bother paying for extra time.
Also it is really far in and they say it's hard to call for a pick up, so might be good to have a scooter or a driver waiting for you.
Is Swell full service or HJ only? How is the massage?
Old 30-07-2018, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 14
btblue8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybtblue8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
Is Swell full service or HJ only? How is the massage?
Massage ok, cannot compare to the massage at regular Bali places.
HJ only, maybe she might offer bbbj for a price, I did not opt for it
Old 07-08-2018, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 14
kenshin21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenshin21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sorry everyone I am back from Bali after the earthquake everything is ok for now what i know they are using wechat to do your booking and then go to your hotel to do your thing may cost around 600k to 800k but some will add you 1st
Old 08-08-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
johnsmith1984 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshin21 View Post
sorry everyone I am back from Bali after the earthquake everything is ok for now what i know they are using wechat to do your booking and then go to your hotel to do your thing may cost around 600k to 800k but some will add you 1st
Can PM me the contact bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1