The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2016, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
bubbles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: fun in osaka

bros, i am looking for a mixed gender onsen (Konyokuburo) in the area or in tokyo.

any recommendations?
Old 21-04-2016, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Kayson1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i will be in osaka from 22/4 to 27/4.
can give more info on the club amour? dont really understand the rules and regulation.

Any other place can visit? i cant speak jap and cannot understand.
Old 10-06-2016, 04:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute
I am going to Osaka kobe kyoto area and last month I was there I saw this spa mouton at Osaka just outside whity mall at umeda..

http://www.spa-mouton.jp/blog/

I can't read Japanese but their sign on the road indicated foreigners welcome. And all their masseuses seem syt. I saw them leading business men out of the spa and they look chio. Any idea if this place is a legit spa, or got sensual or exotic massage or happy ending or full service..?
Old 17-07-2016, 10:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kiddo78 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
I am going to Osaka kobe kyoto area and last month I was there I saw this spa mouton at Osaka just outside whity mall at umeda..

http://www.spa-mouton.jp/blog/

I can't read Japanese but their sign on the road indicated foreigners welcome. And all their masseuses seem syt. I saw them leading business men out of the spa and they look chio. Any idea if this place is a legit spa, or got sensual or exotic massage or happy ending or full service..?
Website looks clean, even have couples massage as well.

Will take a look when I'm in Osaka again. I actually do prefer a clean massage/spa if it's good. Anybody have recommendations?
Old 18-07-2016, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles View Post
bros, i am looking for a mixed gender onsen (Konyokuburo) in the area or in tokyo.

any recommendations?
1 or 2 hour bus ride from Tokyo. Takaragawa onsen
Old 03-08-2016, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iunitedz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any chance any taiko have info on pink saloon (BJ bars) in osaka/kyoto?
Thanks for sharing
Old 03-09-2016, 02:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
snaptrax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Osaka NOT IN Tobita

To start of, i am very sure many samsters have already visited Tobita with your visit to Osaka.

I am not sure if anybody posted this place yet and if it has been posted i apologize.
here's my visit:

this place isnt a fancy place its more of a "local" area in Umeda.
Closet Station: Osaka Station

Search for this hotel name Six Hotel in Osaka about 10 mins walk if you don't get lost Near Doyama-Cho(gay area in Osaka) The hotel should be behind 24hrs times signboard on the left. Walk straight and take the next right and you'll be on the streets where there are alot of elderly. they will approach you and speak in japanese. Do not worry about communication with them as they are not the girls themselves. The price they will quote you is $13,000 yen for an hour. however if you opt for 40 minutes it will cost $10,000 yen.
walk with the "elderly" and he or she will make some phone calls. you can try to walk yourself but most likely you will get rejected without the help of the "elderly" if you're not a local.

the experience i had
Time: 2AM, 0200HRS
Girl :8/10 although late 20s early 30s she was cute as hell
Price: 10,000 Yen (40 Minutes)
Attitude: 10/10
Language: very minimum English
Race: Japanese
I find the service better than the girls in Tobita

Last edited by snaptrax; 03-09-2016 at 03:13 AM. Reason: Title wrong
Old 05-09-2016, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tofuman1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Osaka NOT IN Tobita

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaptrax View Post
To start of, i am very sure many samsters have already visited Tobita with your visit to Osaka.

I am not sure if anybody posted this place yet and if it has been posted i apologize.
here's my visit:

Search for this hotel name Six Hotel in Osaka about 10 mins walk if you don't get lost Near Doyama-Cho(gay area in Osaka) The hotel should be behind 24hrs times signboard on the left. Walk straight and take the next right and you'll be on the streets where there are alot of elderly. they will approach you and speak in japanese. Do not worry about communication with them as they are not the girls themselves. The price they will quote you is $13,000 yen for an hour. however if you opt for 40 minutes it will cost $10,000 yen.
walk with the "elderly" and he or she will make some phone calls. you can try to walk yourself but most likely you will get rejected without the help of the "elderly" if you're not a local.

the experience i had
Bro, thanks for this new info.

So you use sign language?
Old 05-09-2016, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jiayu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by snaptrax View Post

here's my visit:

the experience i had

Txs bros. Do they take u to a love hotel or a private residence. Afraid to be going somewhere strange. Do they bring the gals for u to choose or u just hv one choice.. going to Osaka latter this week. Txs for the info.
Old 12-11-2016, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 19
sing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Be careful in Japan!

Sorry to hijack the thread with this story... I just hope this story will help amateur punters, as the same dangers may also exist elsewhere and not just in Tokyo...

Wanna share my friend's story to warn fellow punters about the dangers in Kabukicho (Shinjuku)... I feel bad that this is partly due to my recommendation and (lack of) advice. Sharing with everyone here so that others don't fall into the same trap.

My friend had a business trip last week, and asked me for recommendations. Since he wanted to try soapland but didn't want to venture too far to Yoshiwara, I recommended him to try Don Juan in Kabukicho. This is one of a relatively expensive but safe joint in Shinjuku. However, I forgot to warn him about the dangers of the area. And what I didn't foresee, really happened...

He told me he got lost trying to navigate the small lanes in search of Don Juan. [Lesson1: always get a local data SIM so that you can use your google maps]

He then stopped and asked someone for directions, but since this guy was Japanese, he called out to someone else to come over to help my friend. This burly guy spoke good English, and told my friend that he is a guide and will bring him directly to the joint. However, he said instead of the "main" joint, he will bring my friend to the "subsidiary" where it will be cheaper (Y68k). My friend was enticed becos I had told him Don Juan charges foreigners Y85k for 2 hours. He thought he could save some money... To be safe, he asked this "Agent" if he has to pay commission to him, but the guy said no bcos the joint will pay him. [Lesson 2: don't be greedy...]

The Agent took him to some crummy building, went up to the 4th floor, with a small door with a "D" on it. He told my friend this is it and asked for the 68k to be handed over to a "gangster-type" man standing at the door. Sensing something wrong, my friend refused and decided to walk away. The Agent chased after him and after much appealing, convinced my friend that he will now bring him to the "mother joint", Don Juan itself. My friend relented... [Lesson3: when you know they have tried to cheat you once, you should not trust them anymore!]

This Agent then called someone on the phone. My friend didn't understand, but just followed him. Lo and behold, the Agent really brought him to Don Juan! However, when they were a few doors from the joint, the Agent then shouted "Manager!" to another burly chap standing outside Don Juan. This guy turned around and greated them. Instead of bring them into the joint, this chap pulled my friend to the side of the lane opposite Don Juan, whipped out his hand phone for my friend to choose a gal. My friend chose one, and this guy asked my friend to handover Y65k. All this while, the earlier Agent was blocking my friend's path towards Don Juan's door (this was his explanation when I asked him why he didn't just dash into Don Juan?). Somehow, my friend fell for their trick and really handed over the (Y65k!). [Lesson4: never ever hand money to people until you are in the joint proper!]

Then, the Agent bade them farewell while the 2nd guy asked my friend to follow him to go to another place, giving him the cock-and-bull story that foreigners must go to "Special Rooms", not in the main shop! My friend stupidly followed this guy, went to another crummy building a few buildings down the street. They went up to some levels, where there was a "hole" in the wall for a reception. This guy handed some money over to the guy in the "hole", and told my friend to go to room number "6". When my friend got to the room, he saw that it was a really crummy room with just a mattress on the floor and a towel covering it. Worse than even Geylang's low-end rooms!!! He rushed out to the reception but then realized the guy had disappeared. He tried to confront the "receptionist", but the man told him "this is love hotel, I don't know the guy. He paid for your room and the girl will come. Wait in your room." Sadly, my friend listened to him and went back to the room... [Lesson 5: when we see things are wrong, don't hesitate to cut loss!]

He waited a while and there was a knock on the door. In came a middle-aged witch! Only then did my friend truly realized that he has been conned! He told the woman that he does not want to proceed, and wanted to leave. The woman blocked his way, and told him he has to pay her Y10k for cancellation and taxi money! My friend tried arguing with her, that he had already paid Y65k! She then told him that he needs to pay the add'l Y10k for cancellation or she can still service him for that additional Y10k...! This was when he finally got smart and just paid her the Y10k and left. I told him I couldn't imagine what would happen if he had let her service him and paid her 10k... I presume she could easily caused a ruckus and extracted more $ from him then!

All in all, it was an expensive tuition fee for him to know that Japan is not that safe after all, and never to trust strangers so easily...

I hope, by sharing his story, I can help forewarn other punters who may encounter such circumstances. Chiong carefully and Chiong safely!

Cheers!
Old 25-11-2016, 02:08 AM
Samster

Re: Osaka NOT IN Tobita

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofuman1977 View Post
Bro, thanks for this new info.

So you use sign language?
sorry for the late late reply. i've been overseas for afew months. yes, sign language. they will tell u weird ass language like "sex" or the basic you'll understand them.

Generally i feel that Osaka itself is a very safe area. i'm 25.. i walk everywhere and there isn't anything to worry about. well u get to choose the girl from pictures.
Old 25-11-2016, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiayu View Post
Txs bros. Do they take u to a love hotel or a private residence. Afraid to be going somewhere strange. Do they bring the gals for u to choose or u just hv one choice.. going to Osaka latter this week. Txs for the info.
choose by picture and if you don't like what you see he'll let u choose another one.
Old 27-12-2016, 05:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 10
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was supposed to visit Osaka, Kyoto and Kyushu with a Thai gal. But, by fate, ended up going alone. Had lived in Tokyo for a year in the distant past and had always assumed that Osaka would be as boring with only simulated sex in herusu and few overpriced soaplands like Yoshiwara. Macock, HK 141, and Bangcock have long become my choiced playgrounds. Hence, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that places like Tobita Shinji in Osaka exist where honban (full sex) is readily available for a reasonable price. Needless to say, I was licking my chop and doing my homework on 141hongkong and SB before my trip.

Armed with troves of info gleaned from fellow mongers, I landed in Osaka around 6:30pm, with a raging hard on that no jet lag was going to deflate. After dropping off my luggage at a hotel in Nanba, quickly hopped in a taxi and 10 min later was at the infamous Tobita neighborhood.

It's several blocks of old Japanese style houses, each being fronted with an old mamasan and a SYT dressed in various costumes. There must be 50-60 of these shops, called ryotei, proclaiming to be selling food, but the only delicacy which people flock here for is a taste of premium Japanese meat, in real flesh under bright lighting for full inspection before you order. There are 2-3 girls in each ryotei, taking turn to sit in the store front. You can consider the whole neighborhood as one huge fish tank, or more aptly as a zoo where you have to walk along to see each display. No where else in Japan will you enjoy the confidence of not being duped by heavily PS'ed photos or bait and switch (there are several other neighborhoods like Tobita in Osaka, Matsushima Shinji being another which I will report on later).

I was skeptical when some punters reported that 70-80% of the gals were AV or magazine model level. As I strolled through the two main alleys, I had to agree that assessment was quite fair. My didi was literally trying to get me to go in to anyone of them, while I forced myself to complete a full reconnocence. Finally, I selected a syt with very delicate facial features and petite body; yes, would not be out of place to find her on the cover of a fashion magazine.

I was led to a tatami room and selected 21000/30 min course. The least expensive option is 16000/20 min. People who are spoiled by the luxury and amenities of Macock saunas or BKK soapies will be disappointed to learn that the only foreplay you get here is a wipe with a wet towel. You get a quick capped BJ and off you go with the ramming. If you got an old engine that needs a long warm up or a scarred psyche that craves the healing power of GFE, you are better off going somewhere else as I do not believe you will get that here even with the longer option. Fingering, frenching or 69 is disallowed more often than not.

This place is the epitome of wham bam thank you ma'am. Add this place to your monger bucket list if you want to add wasabi pussy to your steady diet of kongpao and tomyam pussies or to make your mom proud for avenging the Jap WW2 atrocity. You won't be disappointed with the quality of the girls, but just need to dial down expectation on service a bit.

PS. Without shower facility, might want to avoid this place in the sweltering summer heat....

PS2. There is a section here called Monster Alley for those who suffer from MILF or GMILF complex.

To be continued....
Old 27-12-2016, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Javale9e deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJavale9e deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

very interesting experience
Old 29-12-2016, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
lutung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Tobita Sinchi on recent trip to Osaka.

1st girl: Ran (I think)
Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 7/10, slim petit, was wearing revealing cheerleader costume
Boobs: A
Ass: normal
Pussy: trimmed
French: Nil
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10, missionary & doggy
Damage: ¥16k/20 mins
Overall: 7.5/10

2nd girl: Rui
Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10, a bit hesitant at first as she was wearing thick sweater. Luckily she was tall, had right curves and flawless skin
Boobs: B
Ass: round and perky
Pussy: trimmed
French: Nil
BJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 8/10, missionary & doggy
Damage: ¥16k/20 mins
Overall: 8/10
Doggy was especially nice as she has a perfect butt. As that was my second girl for the day, I was able to enjoy pounding her without fear of coming too fast. My sweat was dripping on to her butt very sextifying experience

Overall, I think I like Tobita Sinchi more than Yoshiwara soapland. Can see the service provider before deciding. More cost effective too for my type of play, usually only last for 20-30 mins
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1