The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2014, 05:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
notanexpert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do most girls like "handsome" guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good morning!

Most men r still clueless abt girls/women.

I just posted the following on my thread "Picking up KTV girls outside KTVs."

<<<<<<<<<<

Good morning!

I hv new revelations n understandings on the important subject of man-woman RS. These hv come abt partly from readings n researching n partly from my personl experiences. There r not really new but I'll give a brief summary here.

The biggest mistake we men make is to think that girls r primarily attracted to the same thing as men: Good looks n sexy body.

Additionally, what many pretty SYTs say they want in a man is completely different from what their subconscious minds want. They r most attracted to a man's masculine character n emotional control/self mastery.

And if you can get them to constantly think abt YOU when you're NOT around,you can make them fall for u, regardless of ur looks, height, weight, age, financial resources, status, educational level, ethnicity, nationality, etc. To make them constantly thinking abt u, you need to be uniquely different from all the men she has ever met. And you should evoke strong emotions in her, both positive n negativs...she must be confused, uncertain, yet hopeful...flip the sexual switch n she will chase u. You will surely fail if you behave like a "nice guy" or "perfect gentleman."

There r startegies known as "The Mind Scrambler" n "Hate-Love-Switch."

Initially, all you need is a chance to meet them face to face, even if it's for only 30 seconds.

But to keep that infatuation/love going, you must establish a sexual RS w/ them n be able to give them repeated PVOs. Sorry, there is no substitute for this.

BTW, I'm now certain that a healthy n pretty woman has a stronger sexual urge n needs than an average man. She plays hard to get because she only wants to be fxxked by the right MAN, usually in the context of a long term RS. KM (the cute 21 yo Sichuan gal) actually hinted at this last week. We hv been brutally honest w/ each other. Previouly, only a GF n a mistress hv openly expressed their desires to hv more frequent n wilder sex.

Any comments?

Bro WB

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Can simply just summarise this into "Don't be boring and predictable."
Old 25-08-2014, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanexpert View Post
Can simply just summarise this into "Don't be boring and predictable."
Bro,

Actually, that is only a very minor part.

The most crucial initial factor is your masculine character n self confidence/self mastery.

Once you hv established a sexual RS w/ the girl, your ability to give her frequent continuous PVO will be THE most crucial factor that defines the future of ur RS w/ her.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 25-08-2014, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
bbmapple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As a woman, I can only comment that the looks are indeed NOT TOP priority. Just be neat and tidy, will suffice. It helps if u look "handsome" but more important is if the guy has a certain aura around him.... Like self-confidence and success in career, and please don't appear needy or desperate. A woman will probably like a man who can take care of her, teach her a thing or two about life, and be very open and honest about things.

I once met a rich Indon man, much older than myself, but he still lives off his parents fat allowance, THIS doesn't seem sexy to me at all !!!
I also met a "not so handsome" guy around my own age, but he makes his own keep and earns through some smart stocks investing on his own, THAT is quite cool !!!

So my advice to "still single and available" bros, looks only help for first impression. It is what u do with your life that matters more. Living with parents is OK, but not living OFF parents.

Good luck !!!
Old 25-08-2014, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
Slotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySlotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbmapple View Post
As a woman, I can only comment that the looks are indeed NOT TOP priority. Just be neat and tidy, will suffice. It helps if u look "handsome" but more important is if the guy has a certain aura around him.... Like self-confidence and success in career, and please don't appear needy or desperate. A woman will probably like a man who can take care of her, teach her a thing or two about life, and be very open and honest about things.

I once met a rich Indon man, much older than myself, but he still lives off his parents fat allowance, THIS doesn't seem sexy to me at all !!!
I also met a "not so handsome" guy around my own age, but he makes his own keep and earns through some smart stocks investing on his own, THAT is quite cool !!!

Good luck !!!
From your statement, can deduced your preference for men with $$$ as one of the top priority .
Old 26-08-2014, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 12
KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!

Quote:
So my advice to "still single and available" bros, looks only help for first impression. It is what u do with your life that matters more.

Hey there sis,

Just want to give some food for thought. (for fun, not to argue)

This is like getting a job.

Education is what gets you in.
Then your performance determines whether you stay. haha

So good looks is what gets you the attention, then what you do next matters.

If no looks, you don't get attention, whatever you do is harder to get the same results. haha

I think there is a scale to looks.
And that scale is different to everyone.
But the levels are the same.
Ugly, normal/acceptable, attractive.
Of cause possible to have sub levels.

But as long as you are in acceptable range to her, I think you have chance.

Like when I see girls, as long as they are acceptable, whatever they do or initiate I give a chance. Or at least I notice them, keep them in radar.
Below acceptable to me, I wont even consider, so whatever they do is useless no matter how touch I feel or how much I recognize they do, the most I will feel bad. But they wont be in my option because they are not even on my radar.

So I think is the same for girls.

Afterall, you are going to see his/her face for the REST OF YOUR LIFE.
Looks gotta be acceptable.

Thanks to these bros, i will up back once i get power:
jsparrow, tastertaster
Note: If i didnt up you back pls pm me your latest post. Thanks

Learn how to spot cheating gf
>> Myths about sex <<
Old 26-08-2014, 03:09 AM
Samster

KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!

Your Sig -> Behind every mad woman, is a man who made her this way.

I would like to add also :

1. Behind every successful man is a supporting woman.

&

2. Behind every fallen man is a seductive woman.

hehe

jsparrow, tastertaster

>> Myths about sex <<
Old 26-08-2014, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Do most girls like "handsome" guys?

Good to see so many posts here.

Just to remind everyone here that attraction is NOT a conscious choice, for both men and women, hahaha.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 27-08-2014, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slotti View Post
From your statement, can deduced your preference for men with $$$ as one of the top priority .
Not ashamed to admit.... If i earn more than my man, why wouldn't he give me more respect (as a human being) ??

I helped pay wedding, pay new car, pay new house, pay reno loan, pay holidays, buy him presents and even zhng car...
i thought marriage is 2 persons... how come i always pay more and he still can treat me like shit, even verbally and physically abuse me, insult me??

Sorry. but i didn't think i had to apologise for being true to my real feelings of being un-appreciated all these years....
Old 28-08-2014, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 12
valkyrierune deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvalkyrierune deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Not ashamed to admit.... If i earn more than my man, why wouldn't he give me more respect (as a human being) ??

I helped pay wedding, pay new car, pay new house, pay reno loan, pay holidays, buy him presents and even zhng car...
i thought marriage is 2 persons... how come i always pay more and he still can treat me like shit, even verbally and physically abuse me, insult me??

Sorry. but i didn't think i had to apologise for being true to my real feelings of being un-appreciated all these years....

sounds like what happened to me
Old 28-08-2014, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:

Hey there sis.

Im so sorry to hear that your experience is as such.
In your case, its not a balanced relationship.

However, I would like to add that money is still not a good "excuse" for him to abuse or command more authority.
Whether or not he has money he has no right to abuse you in anyway.

And to all sisters out there.. Whether or not you have money, you HAVE the right to stand up for yourself and command respect.

So although in reality money do play an important role most of the time, I feel in a healthy relationship, it shouldn't.

If you find yourself comparing about money and using it to command certain things like respect or authority of having certain things your way, then you know the relationship has gone south already.

Having said that, I agree, you don't have to apologise for being true to your own feelings.

2 green teas for you sis!

jsparrow, tastertaster

>> Myths about sex <<
Old 28-08-2014, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCisBad View Post
Hey there sis.

Im so sorry to hear that your experience is as such.
In your case, its not a balanced relationship.

However, I would like to add that money is still not a good "excuse" for him to abuse or command more authority.
Whether or not he has money he has no right to abuse you in anyway.

And to all sisters out there.. Whether or not you have money, you HAVE the right to stand up for yourself and command respect.

So although in reality money do play an important role most of the time, I feel in a healthy relationship, it shouldn't.

If you find yourself comparing about money and using it to command certain things like respect or authority of having certain things your way, then you know the relationship has gone south already.

Having said that, I agree, you don't have to apologise for being true to your own feelings.

2 green teas for you sis!
My point is, I understand some wives are nasty to husbands... So if the marriage did go nasty, I probably wont feel as affected...

But I asked myself, I have always tried to be loving and nice, so I dont understand why my marriage is not working out well...

Sighsss
Old 28-08-2014, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 19
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
My point is, I understand some wives are nasty to husbands... So if the marriage did go nasty, I probably wont feel as affected...

But I asked myself, I have always tried to be loving and nice, so I dont understand why my marriage is not working out well...

Sighsss
Maybe u met the wrong guy who doesn't appreciate u...
Or are u asking for too much in it?

Onlyhuman
Old 28-08-2014, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13780 / Power: 19
The Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond repute

difficult to say, cause i c before the gal very pretty, then the guy is normal or those very normal look.
Old 28-08-2014, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:

Sighsss

Maybe he has taken for granted.
Its human nature to take for granted when life is too good or easy.
It takes conscious effort to appreciate something or someone.

Or it could be mid life crisis.

When someone is depressed, everything gets to him.
They can act out on love ones too.
So maybe he is going through something.
Just maybe.

jsparrow, tastertaster

>> Myths about sex <<
Old 28-08-2014, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Nite View Post
difficult to say, cause i c before the gal very pretty, then the guy is normal or those very normal look.
hahahah ya!

Ive seen many times!

jsparrow, tastertaster

>> Myths about sex <<
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1