The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #271  
Old 18-02-2018, 01:03 AM
kikiandcoco kikiandcoco is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 31
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kikiandcoco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by oreomaker View Post
not this 1. its directly opp holiday villa hotel.
Thanks will visit the place soon, bro can check do they require u to wear paper underwear? Or I can go in naked? Just like king spa?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #272  
Old 18-02-2018, 02:54 PM
subidowa subidowa is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,903
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
subidowa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sawadee spa near KSL

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreomaker View Post
not this 1. its directly opp holiday villa hotel.
Confusing now... So which one is the correct one??? Going in soon. Can share ML number?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #273  
Old 19-02-2018, 11:16 PM
HHM12 HHM12 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 163
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
HHM12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sawadee spa near KSL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerFC View Post
Just test this bustard AV vibrator . No wonder awarded UK best orgasm vibrator 2016 .
It one side vibrate (very strong) and the other side twisting and moving circles.
It let my GF piss just know . Haha......
Dun know she is squirt or piss . But she damn damn excited . Moans so loud . Er.....er......er.....er.........
So much water leak out from her pussy ....and suddenly she scream and piss . All blanket wet wet .
First time . Itchiban . It dun want change branket , dun buy this bustard .

No need get from KL in the future .
I just bought from KSL City Mall new condom house located at LG floor (same level with supermarket) . Branch of Sungei Wang condom house .
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #274  
Old 27-02-2018, 12:16 PM
lawking lawking is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Western Singapore
Posts: 187
My Reputation: Points: 1476 / Power: 8
lawking has much to be proud oflawking has much to be proud oflawking has much to be proud oflawking has much to be proud oflawking has much to be proud oflawking has much to be proud oflawking has much to be proud oflawking has much to be proud oflawking has much to be proud oflawking has much to be proud of
Can share ML no. ? Going in tmomorrow =). Thanks in advance =)
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #275  
Old 28-02-2018, 11:27 AM
Julfred Julfred is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 23
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Julfred deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingerbitch View Post
Just went earlier. I asked ML if got massage there and she said ok, RM50. Interested bros can PM me for name and ML number. Thanks.
Bro can share details of ML?Much appreciated and will exchange in future when try new ones there
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #276  
Old 28-02-2018, 11:59 AM
Romeo93's Avatar
Romeo93 Romeo93 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 24
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Romeo93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sawadee spa near KSL

Bros. Just fucking GO. I went alone on Sunday PM to relax myself from work stress. Was a fucking good adventure man!

And btw, around KSL area theres MANY good massage places. Was my first time, I went out of KSL around 11pm cos quite bored in hotel.

Saw a cab nearby, went into it and started chatting.
Holycow! He knows The whole fucking place like the back of his finger lol. He said he also got go and try before almost all.

I like WTF. Haha. He recommend a place for Thai massage and had HJ at the end. The massues there really massage well and HJ was awesome.

Even took the uncle wechat.
The trip was 5 ringgit i found out later via grab and he charge me 10 which I gladly paid.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #277  
Old 28-02-2018, 02:47 PM
98188729 98188729 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 110
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
98188729 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sawadee spa near KSL

Hj available. Even have auto roam but I guess that depends on chemistry.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #278  
Old 03-03-2018, 11:51 PM
MSJ9999 MSJ9999 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 131
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MSJ9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sawadee spa near KSL

Any recommended number that can shared?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #279  
Old 04-03-2018, 12:18 AM
samsungXP7 samsungXP7 is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Sex Heaven
Posts: 850
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
samsungXP7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Sawadee spa near KSL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98188729 View Post
Hj available. Even have auto roam but I guess that depends on chemistry.
any pretty there ?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #280  
Old 04-03-2018, 07:02 PM
DDAMn's Avatar
DDAMn DDAMn is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Land of the Ddamn
Posts: 700
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Sawadee spa near KSL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvatore666 View Post
Went Sawadee spa, told receptionist I want someone young. She really arranged someone young.

Went level 2's cubicle, after 15mins massage told her straight I want to massage "there". She laughed and said wait for her, came back with massage oil. This is where the fun began. Unbuckled her bra, played with her boobs and sucked them for quite a while. Her bra was at least 1-2 size smaller as it was extremely tight, once unbuckled and see her nice ample boobs I immediately hard.

Apparently cannot remove top, but bra already on the ground, and folded the polo T shirt 80% up all the way to the neck. Didn't allow me to go south though. Spent the rest of the session with her stroking me and me feeling her body. Sat down against the wall on the ground and she sat in front of me obediently and let me touch while we chatted. Did 2 x HJ for me, but same price 50rm.

Maybe I'm lucky it was a quiet day, maybe we had some chemistry, I think it's damn worth it.

Massage damage: 58rm
Hj damage: 50rm

108rm for service like this, where to find?

P.S The posters at the receptionist area showing those masseurs caught giving Hj and are fired is just an attempt to maintain the clean image. Don't be put off by it
Bro ml no pls going tomorow thanks in advance
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #281  
Old 04-03-2018, 08:12 PM
samsungXP7 samsungXP7 is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Sex Heaven
Posts: 850
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
samsungXP7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Sawadee spa near KSL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvatore666 View Post
Went Sawadee spa, told receptionist I want someone young. She really arranged someone young.

Went level 2's cubicle, after 15mins massage told her straight I want to massage "there". She laughed and said wait for her, came back with massage oil. This is where the fun began. Unbuckled her bra, played with her boobs and sucked them for quite a while. Her bra was at least 1-2 size smaller as it was extremely tight, once unbuckled and see her nice ample boobs I immediately hard.

Apparently cannot remove top, but bra already on the ground, and folded the polo T shirt 80% up all the way to the neck. Didn't allow me to go south though. Spent the rest of the session with her stroking me and me feeling her body. Sat down against the wall on the ground and she sat in front of me obediently and let me touch while we chatted. Did 2 x HJ for me, but same price 50rm.

Maybe I'm lucky it was a quiet day, maybe we had some chemistry, I think it's damn worth it.

Massage damage: 58rm
Hj damage: 50rm

108rm for service like this, where to find?

P.S The posters at the receptionist area showing those masseurs caught giving Hj and are fired is just an attempt to maintain the clean image. Don't be put off by it
bro can pm ml no ? which branch
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #282  
Old 06-03-2018, 12:32 AM
limlaopei limlaopei is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 1
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
limlaopei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Sawadee spa near KSL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvatore666 View Post
Went Sawadee spa, told receptionist I want someone young. She really arranged someone young.

Went level 2's cubicle, after 15mins massage told her straight I want to massage "there". She laughed and said wait for her, came back with massage oil. This is where the fun began. Unbuckled her bra, played with her boobs and sucked them for quite a while. Her bra was at least 1-2 size smaller as it was extremely tight, once unbuckled and see her nice ample boobs I immediately hard.

Apparently cannot remove top, but bra already on the ground, and folded the polo T shirt 80% up all the way to the neck. Didn't allow me to go south though. Spent the rest of the session with her stroking me and me feeling her body. Sat down against the wall on the ground and she sat in front of me obediently and let me touch while we chatted. Did 2 x HJ for me, but same price 50rm.

Maybe I'm lucky it was a quiet day, maybe we had some chemistry, I think it's damn worth it.

Massage damage: 58rm
Hj damage: 50rm

108rm for service like this, where to find?

P.S The posters at the receptionist area showing those masseurs caught giving Hj and are fired is just an attempt to maintain the clean image. Don't be put off by it
Bro can share name and number of ML? Thanks many many!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #283  
Old 08-03-2018, 10:14 PM
Babyjohn Babyjohn is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 100
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Babyjohn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sawadee spa near KSL

Quote:
Originally Posted by HHM12 View Post
No need get from KL in the future .
I just bought from KSL City Mall new condom house located at LG floor (same level with supermarket) . Branch of Sungei Wang condom house .
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerFC View Post
Just test this bustard AV vibrator . No wonder awarded UK best orgasm vibrator 2016 .
It one side vibrate (very strong) and the other side twisting and moving circles.
It let my GF piss just know . Haha......
Dun know she is squirt or piss . But she damn damn excited . Moans so loud . Er.....er......er.....er.........
So much water leak out from her pussy ....and suddenly she scream and piss . All blanket wet wet .
First time . Itchiban . It dun want change branket , dun buy this bustard .

I just visited few days ago and bought the above mentioned vibrator , extension condom and many other good stuff .
Most vibrators sell cheaper than KL but not all . U can ask the sales guy which vibrator doing promotion .
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #284  
Old 08-03-2018, 11:46 PM
Nodbody Nodbody is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sillypore
Posts: 88
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 10
Nodbody is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNodbody is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sawadee spa near KSL

Went to saiwadee thai spa to try my luck. sian assigned a plump auntie. after ended i went straight to the resort with the same name. request for young one. agin disappointed. was assigned an old auntie. anyone got number can share?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #285  
Old 09-03-2018, 12:19 PM
cuba cuba is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 470
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 11
cuba is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuba is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodbody View Post
Went to saiwadee thai spa to try my luck. sian assigned a plump auntie. after ended i went straight to the resort with the same name. request for young one. agin disappointed. was assigned an old auntie. anyone got number can share?
So you went for massage twice in the same day?
Both ladies never pop GQ?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kon Thai ...SaWaDee HA Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 10-05-2014 05:20 PM
Kon Thai ...SaWaDee HA Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 10-05-2014 04:40 PM
Sawadee *winks* retrojunk Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos 47 22-10-2013 09:18 PM
Sawadee *winks* retrojunk Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos 1 15-06-2013 04:47 PM
Sawadee *winks* retrojunk Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos 0 15-06-2013 03:25 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2017 ph