The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold
Re: My MP cheonging diary

I'm just outside thermae bar. The building looks like a small hotel. Thermae bar entrance is on the right side. It's not easy to find, but following the crowd brings you in the right direction. Even before entering the bar, there's a queue forming outside by guys from around the world: Hong Kong, Singaporean, farangs.
There are groups of guys leaving the place with at least 1 girl.
Woohoo! This place is a fuck fest! It's like the whole world of horny guys coming to this place looking for a girl to unload into. Woohoo..

I joined in the queue. It's quite fast, only like 5 min waiting time. There will be an usher guiding the queue to buy a drink. A beer only 100baht, nearly same price as 7 11.

Inside surprisingly the place is brightly lit with warm yellow lights.
I think got 100 girls/ ladyboys inside for u to choose from!
Looking closely at the place, it feels more like a kopitiam more than a pub.
The girls are sitting/standing around the pub, forming a round-about for customers to pick them up.
I took a walk in the round-about of female bitches to see if any caught my eye. As usual, mostly are 5/10. Some are obviously lady boy.

1 fair lady caught my eye! She's like a rose amongst the grass. I asked her how much for short time? "2500" she said.
However, I'm greedy.
How can I leave with her just like that?
I want to see if any better in the group. Nearly 100 inside man.. I've only seen like 20.
In my mind I've KIV her liao, placed her as last choice.
I continued walking...

Oh there's another fair, small sized girl. Like your girl next door.
I asked her the same question: "how much for short time?"
"3k"
Wa so ex, but she is really quite cute. Added to my KIV list as well. I still haven't finish looking, still some more to go. Not in a hurry, I continue looking.
Alamak.. 1 glance the last 20s all buang.
So my final pick: the first girl.
I walked back to her position and couldn't find her! Wa so fast taken? ! Sad..
I walk 1 more round to double confirm...
Sad..

Luckily, I got 1 more on the KIV list. I walked to her. I ask her "2k short time". She nodded.
I held her hand and left the bar

Once outside the bar, I tease her.
You lady? Or lady boy. She laughed.
"I no like lady boy" I told her
"I scared"
She laughed again. (But she don't reply my question)
I'm still thinking: cannot be la.. so chio. Don't even look like boy from any angle. She's obviously a girl right? Sweet as a girl next door.

But I just want to joke with her. So I ask again "lady? No lady boy?" I put out my pinky finger to her as a gesture of promise. She also took out her pinky finger to hook me. "No lady boy" I said. But she won't say a word. At this time I'm a bit paranoid.

I'm thinking, what is the difference between girl and boy? Come'on...

Oh! An idea came to my mind: The Adams apple!
So I ask her to see the sky. She look a bit then she look down again.
I could see an lump at the neck. But small sized girls do have that too right? Haiz so hard to tell.
I tried to lift her chin but she refused.

I'm getting suspicious.. So I tell her "u ladyboy!"
She said in a soft voice "you try.."
"No I no try ladyboy"
"you try" she said again

Oh no no no... this is not happening. No way I'm going to bed with a dude. Not happening to me this life!

I quickly walked away. Got back to the Thermae bar queue.. bought my drink, walk the round about, looking for new target.
Saw 1 that caught my attention after 2 rounds.
No fish, prawn also can. I ask her how much for short time "2.5k"
Next important question: "no ladyboy?"
She gurantee me firmly "me girl! No ladyboy!" Held her hand and walked out of the pub...

To be continued...
Old 22-09-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

wah so close. almost bring hotdog home. lucky you check bro
Old 22-09-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster

l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
wah so close. almost bring hotdog home. lucky you check bro
Bro, truthfully until today I'm not sure it is lady or ladyboy sia. Either it's a playful girl who want to tease me. Or really a ladyboy.
Old 22-09-2017, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
percyjackson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I thought thermae has a no ladyboy policy ?
Old 22-09-2017, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 7
Iwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wa pls continue TS!
Old 22-09-2017, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10191 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0v3r View Post
I tease her.
You lady? Or lady boy.

To be continued...
U reminded me of me.

Pls do, bro..
Old 22-09-2017, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by percyjackson View Post
I thought thermae has a no ladyboy policy ?
Really? I tot I see some lady boy inside
😂
Old 22-09-2017, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
J55five deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thermae has no ladyboy policy.
Outside the bar, then you will find ladyboy.
Can don't buy beer also.
There's a back door to enter in too

Nice diary bro
Old 22-09-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Gouttis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, please continue!
Old 23-09-2017, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by J55five View Post
Thermae has no ladyboy policy.
Outside the bar, then you will find ladyboy.
Can don't buy beer also.
There's a back door to enter in too

Nice diary bro
Uhh.. so, she's really a girl!
I feel so fucked up. Poor thing. So pretty yet I keep insulting her just because I'm paranoid.

Thanks for sharing Bro.
Old 23-09-2017, 01:22 AM
Samster

As we were walking down the road, she told me not sure whether the hotel room is available or not because it's a Saturday night and abit late.
I say it's OK, if no room, we will go for a drink at the pub. She agreed.
She brought me to a hotel room very ex sia 700 baht, 1 or 2 hours. But I OK la, 1 time fee come here relax relax.
The hotel is only about 5min walk away from thermae. I think its 2 or 3 levels, with a swimming pool. The building is like a u shape that surrounds around the pool. Even at night, the water in the pool looks murky and you wouldn't like to dip in.
Our room is on the ground floor. It's a very quiet, dark and old hotel, we never saw anyone else except the receptionist. The lights at the reception were mostly off. Just a dim light bright enough to collect money and give us the keys.

There's a room available for us and it's on the ground floor. The room is quite big, nearly double the size of my hdb master bed room. The floor were white tiled. The furniture and furnishings were very limited. Just an old wooden table with a mirror to act like a dressing table. The bed frame is made of wood, looks like those in the Thai movie scene which the girl got raped by her father and the bed would produce the eek eek ekk sound.
There's a bath room with a bath tub which looks old and dirty, you wouldn't want to lie in there.

When I entered the room, she started stripping. I look closely between her legs. It looks like carpet grass down there. Remember its quite a big patch. But heng.. no hotdog.
"I love lady! No ladyboy! "
"Lady boy have big breasts, mine is small"
Yea, her breasts are just slightly bigger than A cup. With a height of about 160, she's slim and a little tan. Looks about 6/10, happy that she's a girl.

We went into the bath tub and she did some shower and soaping from my chests, legs and little head.
She then ask me to go out and wait for her.
I lied on the bed and in a few moments she came over to me. Started off by licking my nipples, and then slowly work her way to little Bro.

I asked her: you like farang?
"No"
"Why?"
"Too big" she said
"Mine is same as farang"

When it's hardened, she PUT ON THE CAP (must say ma, if not ppl think raw) and ask me to bonk her.

I started off with missionary position. Fucking whore, like being fucked everyday. Put in like no feeling 1. It's OK, I just do my thrusts slowly and enjoy myself.
Nope not so easy cum

Change position: ask her to come ride me. So I lied on the bed, and she came on top. Rode the stick about 2 min, feeling tired liao.
Sorry girl I haven't cum

Change position: doggy, I stood at the edge of the bed and pull her towards me and I started pumping again. I think loose pussy, not enough feel to cum. But she tired again. She say: 1 last time, if u don't cum that's it. ;(

I continued my doggy pumping. I thought: not shiok lei...
Eh.. there's 1 more hole I never try before.
"Can fuck asshole? "
"Can"
Wow! My first time anal sia.

As I stick my little Bro in, I can see some reaction from her! She quenched her fists grabbing tightly to the pillow. I'm not sure whether she's loving it or she's in pain. Who cares? Feels good! Can feel that the hole is tighter and straighter than the pussy.
There's a slight smell of shit, but it's OK, goes away in 5 sec.
I started to pump faster and she continued quenching tightly to the pillow.

In 2 mins, I finally came
Took out the condom and she helped me to throw it. Showered for me and I walked her back to thermae.

Once she went back into thermae, there's a beautiful girl approached me on the street asking for sex.
Uhh shit I just finished. I'm a little interested in her.
Also standing about 1.6m with hair slightly longer than shoulder length, a looks of 7/10

"I just finished" I told her
"Where are u from?" She asked
"Singapore, and you? "
"Laos. I'm going to Singapore next week"
"Really? When u come, I go find you"
And so we exchanged wechat contact. (In reality she's still in Bangkok until now)

To be continued.. I'll steal a pic to upload later.
Old 23-09-2017, 01:31 AM
Samster

Girl outside Thermae:
https://imgur.com/a/ZcOa1
Old 23-09-2017, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Matip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro
Old 23-09-2017, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by l0v3r View Post
It's chatting session again. I asked what do her bf do in China. She said that he's going to start a clothes shop.
Is this a coincidence, or all the chickens also run cloth shop in China? I have asked many chickens what did they do in China, almost 90% of them worked in a cloth shop. WTF...
Old 23-09-2017, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Is this a coincidence, or all the chickens also run cloth shop in China? I have asked many chickens what did they do in China, almost 90% of them worked in a cloth shop. WTF...
Bro, for Chloe case hao seow 1.
Later I write her truth.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1