The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2018, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Re: L & m

Flashback:
2 yrs ago; After attending a friend’s wedding dinner.
================================

“Bye guys. Ace, u make sure M gets home safely or I’ll have your head.”, L jokingly say.

“Which heads do u prefer?”, I joked back.

L hit my head lightly and get down from the car. “U idiot. How many times I told u that I only like girls. Say some more I’ll chop off both heads. Gd nite, u two.”

I move my AMG out of L’s lobby and head towards Bt Timah.

Along the journey, M strikes up a conversation with me.

It’s been 6 months since L introduced us. We have been partying for a while. Tonight, M suddenly brought up the topic on what does it feel like for a normal couple to have sex. I almost choke and step a bit too hard on the accelerator that the car suddenly speed up. This is one topic that I never expect M to talk about. I thought that she is like L, only interested in girls....I think I’m about to be proven wrong.

I told her that it’s difficult to explain as all these can only be felt by physically experiencing it yourself.

M seems to be in deep thoughts after listening to what I’ve just told her.
Old 07-04-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Aruzoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story TS .... support for more
Old 07-04-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
CannyEricson deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCannyEricson deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Setting up tent ...
Old 07-04-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
RobertTheBruce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update
Old 07-04-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Reached her house gate, M took out a remote control to open the gate. I was going to turn into the lobby to drop her off as usual.

“No, go straight down to basement carpark.” M suddenly said.

“Ok, if u say so.” I replied.

Following her instructions, I went down into the basement carpark. She asked me to park behind her Audi S7.

M’s place is those small number of occupants condominium. Each unit is allocated 2 carpark lot, so the tenants cannot anyhow park.

“I am feeling bored...why don’t u come up and join me for a drink?”

Well, when a pretty babe asked you to go to her house for a drink, how can any guys have the heart to turn her down.

We walked towards the lift. M open her LV bag to bring out a card. Apparently, her house needs a card key to access the lift. Later, I learnt that the lift will only stop and open at the unit that the card key is tuned to.
Old 07-04-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
RobertTheBruce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro your writing really power, i like it alot
Old 07-04-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Sex City deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, keep coming>
Old 07-04-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 9
PrataDolly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, very nice story
Old 07-04-2018, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5412 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Coming over here to support thread starter

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 08-04-2018, 01:14 AM
Samster

Reached her apartment. “What do u want to drink?”, M asked.

“I had a bit too much already. If I drink some more, I might have to stay here for the night.”

M look at me, “then stay for the night. No one chasing u off.”

Her reply shock me off....what’s wrong with this girl, give me 2 shock answers in one night.

I look back at her. “Are you serious?”

“Does it look like I’m kidding?”, M replied.

I’m shock till speechless....man what am I getting myself into this time....

“I’ve not try this before....u know....”, M said.

My mind is in a blank state now....I’m literally at a loss to reply anything....

“I’m thinking of what u say earlier....about to experience in order to know...”, M continue to say.
Old 08-04-2018, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
goo101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome stuff, please continue....
Old 08-04-2018, 03:26 AM
Samster

M walked towards me. The feeling of butterflies came on strong in her stomach, and as she thought about what was about to happen, that feeling sank down lower towards the chaste folds of flesh between her legs. She felt heat rise to her face and realized she was blushing furiously.

“Ace, I’ve never been with a man before....L is my 3rd female partner. I’ve.....Ive always been afraid to approach a guy....”

“M, look, it’s not that bad. I’ve known u for 6 months....u r a very pretty gal. When u walk past, men would just turn their head....many men would have jumped at a chance to get intimate with u.”

“Ace, I don’t want other men to touch me....if....I mean if I want to try, that man can only be you. But it has to be our secret.....we can’t let L know.”

WTF....I get a chance to up a pretty babe like M.....the challenge is keeping L in the dark. Since our school days...we have been sharing almost everything....it will be a challenge

I look back at M, sees the gleam in her eyes.....I know she really want to try....
Old 08-04-2018, 06:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 08-04-2018, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zflexz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will setup a tent here ofcos! waiting~
Old 08-04-2018, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, more updates of it will be great. support support.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1