The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2018, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light
Re: WECHAT corresponding

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post

This is one of my wechat gals

Lol !

Paid sex or decent one?
Old 24-05-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILOVEMOLES View Post
Does she have any moles ?

Lol!

Ppl want to marry her n u ask such questions!!!!

Lol
Old 24-05-2018, 07:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15628 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This is one of my wechat gals

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILOVEMOLES View Post
Does she have any moles ?
Guess you must unmasked it to find out.
Old 24-05-2018, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Last two nights ago was my longest video chat
90 minutes
Old 24-05-2018, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Last two nights ago was my longest video chat
90 minutes
Fav returned upped u bk Thxs bro
Old 25-05-2018, 06:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of

I installed Wechat mainly from the encouragement of my friends and colleagues from China to keep in touch, I've my fair share of fun, embarrassment and interesting encounters. I thought it's timely for me to share as one of the incident happen only very recently.

Lady Sweet
I actually met Lady Sweet on this forum in sbf so I guess she may even be reading this. Haha... We had a very good 2.5 weeks of conversation using sbf editor before moving to Wechat. Lady Sweet was a very charming lady and what started out as a casual chat eventually move to us being more open, sharing of photos and sharing of my sexual life and encounters. It does help that we have so much in common, including sexual needs too. Haha. We became much closer and I felt very comfortable with her and have plan to meet her. We eventually agreed to meet this past week. Although sex was on my mind, I decided to meet first and see how things progress. Lady Sweet appeared exactly how I had expected, in fact, much sweeter in person. Being an introvert and perhaps having sex on my mind, I guess I got carried away and probably embarrassed myself and Lady Sweet thru some of my words and action. Note that there were no inappropriate physical contact but I guess I blew the opportunity of what started out as something I thought might process further. I guess I have no one to blame but myself and I took away useful lessons. Haha.

Lady Jill
While I get many Wechat invites from strangers, my encounter with Lady Jill was somewhat different. I received Lady Jill's add request and was curious who it might be because she did not use her photo as her profile. We chatted for a few minutes and I requested for her photo as I was getting quite impatient chatting with a faceless stranger. Lady Jill turned out to be a very pleasant looking OL. Our conversation were very casual and nothing sexual. We shared about work, family and anything under the sun. To cut a long story short, I invited Lady Jill out for lunch one day and we had a wonderful time condoning our chat from Where we left off in wechat. Up till today, I am still in contact with Lady Jill, still chat on Wechat and occasionally meet up. No sex have been involve, so far Haha, though we do talk about topics on sexual intimacieIs.Lady Jill and I have develop good friendship since.

I have also met scammers on wechat which I have posted here in sbf as well.

In short, I will continue to use wechat as a form of communication tool and enjoy my interesting experiences.
Old 25-05-2018, 08:43 PM
Samster

JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aware66 View Post
I installed Wechat mainly from the encouragement of my friends and colleagues from China to keep in touch, I've my fair share of fun, embarrassment and interesting encounters. I thought it's timely for me to share as one of the incident happen only very recently.

Lady Sweet
I actually met Lady Sweet on this forum in sbf so I guess she may even be reading this. Haha... We had a very good 2.5 weeks of conversation using sbf editor before moving to Wechat. Lady Sweet was a very charming lady and what started out as a casual chat eventually move to us being more open, sharing of photos and sharing of my sexual life and encounters. It does help that we have so much in common, including sexual needs too. Haha. We became much closer and I felt very comfortable with her and have plan to meet her. We eventually agreed to meet this past week. Although sex was on my mind, I decided to meet first and see how things progress. Lady Sweet appeared exactly how I had expected, in fact, much sweeter in person. Being an introvert and perhaps having sex on my mind, I guess I got carried away and probably embarrassed myself and Lady Sweet thru some of my words and action. Note that there were no inappropriate physical contact but I guess I blew the opportunity of what started out as something I thought might process further. I guess I have no one to blame but myself and I took away useful lessons. Haha.

Lady Jill
While I get many Wechat invites from strangers, my encounter with Lady Jill was somewhat different. I received Lady Jill's add request and was curious who it might be because she did not use her photo as her profile. We chatted for a few minutes and I requested for her photo as I was getting quite impatient chatting with a faceless stranger. Lady Jill turned out to be a very pleasant looking OL. Our conversation were very casual and nothing sexual. We shared about work, family and anything under the sun. To cut a long story short, I invited Lady Jill out for lunch one day and we had a wonderful time condoning our chat from Where we left off in wechat. Up till today, I am still in contact with Lady Jill, still chat on Wechat and occasionally meet up. No sex have been involve, so far Haha, though we do talk about topics on sexual intimacieIs.Lady Jill and I have develop good friendship since.

I have also met scammers on wechat which I have posted here in sbf as well.

In short, I will continue to use wechat as a form of communication tool and enjoy my interesting experiences.
Nice to hear your experienced bro
Good luck to you and hope you progress well

I currently know a viet in KL
she looks very decent and well manner
Quite a nice gal tbh
Old 25-05-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Quite a nice gal tbh
Thanks for starting this thread, bro.

Sharing is caring.

Glad I can share about the possibilities available in wechat and the potential pitfalls.

All the best to you and your Viet gal. Looks like you may be going up to KL pretty soon! Lol...
Old 26-05-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 14
redcrane is a Helpful and Caring Samsterredcrane is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Quite a nice gal tbh
Looking forward to your next adventure .
Old 26-05-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
nudegal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS
Old 26-05-2018, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcrane View Post
Looking forward to your next adventure .

Video chat with her for a full one and a half hour

Old 26-05-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quote:

Video chat with her for a full one and a half hour

Enjoy the journey, bro! 👍
Old 27-05-2018, 06:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid View Post
Censor face also shiok ah, bro? Why ah?
Maybe hes more interested to see assets than looks.

Thank you
Old 29-05-2018, 02:16 PM
Samster

Anyone know how to post sound file direct here?

I got something to share

Old 29-05-2018, 09:09 PM
Samster

Know a decent gal lately
Hits off quite well
Both of us chat comfortably

How to post youtube video?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rT1CtolTnAQ" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by JOGK; 29-05-2018 at 09:34 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1