The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1942 / Power: 15
harper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant future
Any Caucasian expat FL?

Not sure if there are caucasians expats (US, UK, Aussie, NZD etc) sideline as FLs, i m sure there might be some interest for like-minded bros here...

Otherwise, some entrepreuner okt might want to take this as a survey to consider to explore this market...if response is good.
Old 17-01-2018, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any Caucasian expat FL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper View Post
Not sure if there are caucasians expats (US, UK, Aussie, NZD etc) sideline as FLs, i m sure there might be some interest for like-minded bros here...

Otherwise, some entrepreuner okt might want to take this as a survey to consider to explore this market...if response is good.
I also would be happy to engage them. Hope to hear some good news
Old 17-01-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 15
armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!

I support. i think expats doing part-time FL would give more of that "amateur" feel. Good idea, hopefully someone does it
Old 17-01-2018, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1942 / Power: 15
harper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant future

Okts if u read this, can cast your net wider and target Ang mo expat FLs..

Bros keep the support coming in...
Old 23-01-2018, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, +1 from me.
Old 24-01-2018, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
raredaredevil is Cool - loads of Potential

As you've mentioned, they are expats. Why would a caucasian expat be working as freelance prostitutes here when they must be on an expat salary or at least making good income? I've fucked quite a number of caucasian expat girls from 16 to 25 over the years and as long as you have decent game, they will sleep with you for free. If there's one thing they despise, its paying money for sex.
Old 24-01-2018, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Any Caucasian expat FL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
As you've mentioned, they are expats. Why would a caucasian expat be working as freelance prostitutes here when they must be on an expat salary or at least making good income? I've fucked quite a number of caucasian expat girls from 16 to 25 over the years and as long as you have decent game, they will sleep with you for free. If there's one thing they despise, its paying money for sex.
Why would they despised the world's oldest profession? Thinking is so shallow, must be some pea brain bimbo. Without WL, the world would be a much more dangerous place to live in. It's still an honourable job imo!
Old 24-01-2018, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

I concur with raredevil. No female expat would become a whore here when she is getting a nice expat package and staying in a rented condo. Even if she becomes a whore, the risk of getting caught, fired from her job and deported is very real. If she wants sex, there are many bars and pubs frequented by other expats for her to do a one night stand. So don't hold your breath in finding a female ang moh expat FL here.
Old 25-01-2018, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Why would they despised the world's oldest profession? Thinking is so shallow, must be some pea brain bimbo. Without WL, the world would be a much more dangerous place to live in. It's still an honourable job imo!
They don't despise prostitutes, they despise men who pay for sex. Not to mention the local girls would have told them about it and laughed/gossiped. This is why local men are looked down upon here. Caucasian girls are so easy to sleep with. They just want to have fun and they think of sex as a hobby. Like I said, as long as you have game, you should be able to sleep with them for free.
Old 25-01-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 8
Kidontherun is one of the Best!Kidontherun is one of the Best!Kidontherun is one of the Best!
Thumbs down Re: Any Caucasian expat FL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post

Wa wan talk cock also dunno how to see.
Expat from 16 to 25?
Really?!! 16???
Wonder how can they be expat when they havent finish studying yet.
Lol.
Old 25-01-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 11
BLACKDEITY has much to be proud ofBLACKDEITY has much to be proud ofBLACKDEITY has much to be proud ofBLACKDEITY has much to be proud ofBLACKDEITY has much to be proud ofBLACKDEITY has much to be proud ofBLACKDEITY has much to be proud ofBLACKDEITY has much to be proud ofBLACKDEITY has much to be proud of

No need expats but got those backpackers who FL on the side to pay their tour thru SE Asia would be nice for us to try.
Old 25-01-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidontherun View Post
Expat from 16 to 25?
Really?!! 16???
Lol.
Maybe he is referring to expat's daughters.
SG standard of living too high, expat daughters have to moonlight to complement expediture.
Why they don't approach our loving or fucking MPs for aid?
Old 26-01-2018, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKDEITY View Post
No need expats but got those backpackers who FL on the side to pay their tour thru SE Asia would be nice for us to try.
Lol those are the worst, they are hippie shit. But anyway, its not possible as they would feel insulted. They are also not as hard up as you think, most of them save up quite enough money for a year and they backpack on a budget.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidontherun View Post
Expat from 16 to 25?
Really?!! 16???
Lol.
International school kids, met them in clubs and through mutual friends.
Old 26-01-2018, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Maybe he is referring to expat's daughters.
SG standard of living too high, expat daughters have to moonlight to complement expediture.
Why they don't approach our loving or fucking MPs for aid?
Yes expats's daughters from those international schools. They are fucking hot and are always dtf. Not really, they usually get a pretty good allowance from their parents.
Old 26-01-2018, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4713 / Power: 24
tookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond repute

erm not likely la their dad's will be on 400000 per annum packages on average

cheers

To Up :
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1