The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

Old Yesterday, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Bninja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Yes I agreed with Bro H.S...☺

You sounded like a young chap who is loaded but inexperienced.Its ok everyone been through that...Just an advice dun take sex pills,got side effects.

And regarding the delay spray ,its usage is same as magic tissue I think.After the gal blow you then you spray or use magic tissue if she allowed.(+25 mins)I tried it on a thai gal last time out.

Btw,Bro Brad i think i know who's the PRC turned Sin ML you are refering too😄If not wrong shes the one I kena Kced cos I really enjoy her massage sessions.☺
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 06:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 15
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Generally those sex pills here have dosage that is over the limit per pill. Those Symthoms are common w legal pills, just tat if one took those over dosage pills the symthoms will be more severe including double vision etc.

Advice is to take half the pill only
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 1
bradplay2018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bninja View Post
Yes I agreed with Bro H.S...☺

You sounded like a young chap who is loaded but inexperienced.Its ok everyone been through that...Just an advice dun take sex pills,got side effects.

And regarding the delay spray ,its usage is same as magic tissue I think.After the gal blow you then you spray or use magic tissue if she allowed.(+25 mins)I tried it on a thai gal last time out.

Btw,Bro Brad i think i know who's the PRC turned Sin ML you are refering too��If not wrong shes the one I kena Kced cos I really enjoy her massage sessions.☺
Yes i am loaded and inexperienced. I think i going quit this scene soon also le. maybe still goes back to this massage lady whose service is good and give her do HJ for fun. She did tempt me say she might do more for me if i become her regular *RISK*!!

Haha yah that lady voice very low, then her pattern of talking quite funny also. but yah her massage can. got strength.
Old Yesterday, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 1
bradplay2018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
Generally those sex pills here have dosage that is over the limit per pill. Those Symthoms are common w legal pills, just tat if one took those over dosage pills the symthoms will be more severe including double vision etc.

Advice is to take half the pill only
I actually took half of the pill when i meet my first sugar baby. Then end up no sex due to her period came. not sure how real is that. but forget it, i don't like force people.

Then i confirm booking with 1 okt and i wait at the appointed place, worry that my first half pill lost it touch, i eat the remaining half pill. and go do my spray, then after waiting 20 minutes, he tell me his girl got caught in the mid way by police when she buy condom. maybe is real la, but sian .

Then make another booking with another OKT then finish the deed lor, but before meeting that last korean that I bonk last night. the impact like not there. Be it delay spray or the pill. Delay spray does the magic but yah no feel when kana blow.
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal