The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-02-2018, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Chiamuichiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGSPA View Post
Blk 844 Yishun Street 81

#01-166

Singapore 760844

Tel : 64838366

https://www.facebook.com/JQ-Spa-1072456136100444/
I thought this spa is clean?
Old 16-02-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future
Re: Yishun massage

Rose looks Gooooood.

Quote:
Blk 844 Yishun Street 81

#01-166

Singapore 760844

Old 17-02-2018, 04:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Catman82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Clean? Go and try you will know
Try 3 times different MLs liao but still nothing more than just mild teasing. Maybe the one who does bonus services not working there anymore?
Old 17-02-2018, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 8
fireboy2211 is one of the Best!fireboy2211 is one of the Best!fireboy2211 is one of the Best!fireboy2211 is one of the Best!

Hi bro. can share contact? or isi JQ Spa?
Old 17-02-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Blk 844 Yishun Street 81

#01-166

Singapore 760844

This MP is rubbish.
Who are you trying to fool?
Just another shit place where the MLs do not provide any special service but their aim is to make you come back again hoping there will be special.
Same tactics used by fucked up MPs to cheat customers.
Old 17-02-2018, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
goonpie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried a place at the edge of Yishun area. Surrounding look discrete, not much people around. Wanted to go for some Thai Massage that's why go to this place. $80 for 90mins. Nice ambience but no attached shower, mattress on the floor.
It's have been long time never been not on massage table , just like old HC.
I prefer this as ML usually will tend to sit on you and you can feel their warmth if you know what I mean.

But too bad there were two late 30s MLs working when I reached, not good looking or sexy so I think nevermind lah just go massage. It's not really 100% thai I think but it was hard and good. Towards the end however she offer to massage down there but i declined as there were no teasing, not turn on plus the ML not pretty or young. Even though I declined she still continue give good massage till the end.

When I was leaving, saw a younger more presentable looking sitting at the sofa . If she was massaging me probably I will go for it ha ha

RTF ? No , don't see any good looking ML and its not 100% thai massage
Old 17-02-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Yawn... doesn’t seem like anything to shout about. The MLs look very ordinary from the pics. Paiseh, my standards are very high. Looks like I’ll still stick to my existing gems who provide mind blowing specials.
Old 17-02-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Clearly, this guy is trying his level best to sabotage this place.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 19-02-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 11
naugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to behold

Today , I had an rather interesting massage experience in Yishun. The area has rather lots of threads on it , but so far I dont seem to see that that there is any review on this particular shop, so here goes.

Venue if i am not wrong used to be a bridal shop, entered the sliding door ( quite bad design as after that you got to close the door yourself), went to the SYT receptionist. Now before we proceed further , let me just say, this shop is the kind that will try to up sell you all the usual prostate massage kind. Initially wanted to just take the normal massage but once the receptionist bend forward ( I believe deliberately) , can clearly see the longkang, and little head instantly took over and took the most expensive package ( yes , I know, young man cannot control, reception promise me it will be different experience of baoyang and wanted to try) . Told her the massuer I wanted , as I did my research before entering, and off we go.( all the while staring at the receptionist as she climbed the stairs in front of me)

Entered the room , changed and laid down. Instantly felt the bed being a little different, realized its an inflatable mattress with a memory pillow. Initially thought was for extra comfort but oh my was I wrong. After a while masseur came in, I will be honest, she look a little different from the photos the shop posted but its still not too bad ( 7/10) SYT from viet.
Massage started and instantly I knew this shop will not be known for its massage skills but teasing skills. Masseur literally spent less than 10 minutes trying to stretch your muscles but spent most of the time teasing you. The teasing can be comparable from those of a certain spa in the west. Next , the usual prostate care nonsense that is really non existent , can tell they are not properly trained and all they do is to rubba your crotch area. But apparently , they used a kind of oil that is specially for prostate care though and the packaging look kind of expensive though its from china.

At this point of time , I was kind of feeling bored by then as there is really so much that the masseur can tease you only, and I was feeling rather cheated as I paid even higher from the usual P massage rates ($8 more dollars) Suddenly the masseur said she had to go out to prepare , waited and she came in with a bowl of water. Flipped to my head downwards once more, and suddenly I felt soap bubbles on my back! The masseur was actually lathering me with soap! At this point , the mattress and waterproofing all make sense now! The teasing did not stop while she make sure she covered every single area of your body. The massuer started talking rather naughty , and tried to link it to nuru massage but of course your shorts are always on . Overall the soaping experience was interesting for me ( maybe not so for the more senior samsters around)

Verdict:
The experience was interesting, but I dont think I will RTM or to be fair take up the package again. I might take it once more with another masseur to see if there is any difference , but I will only recommend it to samster who are interested to have the experience of having the masseur soaping you up in the shop.
Shop has a variety of different nationality and age so samster that know of the place please do your research on who to ask for first. Got SYT that are chio , got CMI aunties as well.
Package I took up is close to 2 blue notes so try it, but of course I wont recommend it for long term. Experienced samsters pls pm me to get more details and a up is appreciated
Old 20-02-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3075 / Power: 15
Seebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiamuichiew View Post
I thought this spa is clean?
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showt...=#post16849679
Old 20-02-2018, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 11
naugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to behold

Agreed bro oceansky, its really their business MO. Get a pretty receptionist get you hooked onto it , then excites you in the hope you will be hooked. But then, its good to have the experience once but must not really get hooked. Uped you with my humble points
Old 21-02-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Paperx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaperx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bro naugh for sharing. Visited the spa today. So sharing in short as nth to shout abt.

Recep assets well maintained. Got another older ml there too to showcase her assets and drainage. Took up that exp package for a try.

In short, massage is non existence. Teasing gets itchy but can improve. The soapy treat is my first time, quite interesting to experience.

RTM? maybe not, but might consider if feeling rich and try other ml.

Clean? Super clean, ml doesnt even touch my barrel at all.

Looks? Viet girl, sexy body and face. Massaging me but expression n posture like being f-ed
Old 21-02-2018, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3632 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperx View Post
Clean? Super clean, ml doesnt even touch my barrel at all.

Looks? Viet girl, sexy body and face. Massaging me but expression n posture like being f-ed
sounds worse than p-massage man.
Old 21-02-2018, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Paperx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaperx is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
sounds worse than p-massage man.
#truestory bro.
Old 21-02-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
bill9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbill9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bros, if want good teasing and decent massage. Rather you all go AMK there the spa better. It’s on the other forum. Seriously, girls prettier and service definitely much better
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread