The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-02-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 14
xmfxmf is one of the Best!xmfxmf is one of the Best!xmfxmf is one of the Best!xmfxmf is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi any one tried abc from

https://newltdsg.net/abc/
Old 19-02-2018, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Visited one of my all-time-favourites, Momo, over CNY; still as good as before and now more womanly!

http://sglonelyguys.com/momo-massage/
Old 19-02-2018, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RKiwi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi anyone got review for $$$$ $$$$?

http://www.$$$$$$s.com/Girl/3329.html
http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1486
Old 19-02-2018, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 14
iloveprc123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiloveprc123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fun and easy to break ice. Small and petite size wif nice shaped boobs.
http://sglonelyguys.com/xiao-bei-massage/

One of the better ML that I have visited so far. Even so for this dry period.

Looks: 6.5/10 (no make up on. Looks girl next door sort. Maybe make up will be at least 7)
Boobs: 7.5/10 ( one of the well shaped boobs wif nice nips. Soft and big. C cup)
Massage: 6/10 (didn't press enough but well, not there for Super good massage anyway)
BJ: 8/10 (even wif capped one, managed to cum within mins)
HJ: 7/10 (she really knows what and how I would wanted for HJ)
GFE: 7/10 (will make fun and hug u)
RTM: yes, for now. Not much choices.

Ps: maybe putting up light make up to enhance the looks. Anyway she is cfm chop a SYT.
Old 19-02-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 14
xmfxmf is one of the Best!xmfxmf is one of the Best!xmfxmf is one of the Best!xmfxmf is one of the Best!

Just tried abc from lil tiger

Looks : 9/10 one of the best currently and looks like kim hee sun
Massage : 9/10
Boobs : 9/10
HJ : 9/10
Gfe: 10/10.. very sweet

https://newltdsg.net/abc/
Old 19-02-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 15
HEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Lol lucky she didn't call you.
Imagine if you are with your Co lol...

But why would she film you 😂

Good to know that they are still ard. Visited mint awhile ago. Yup hard to book.
Is mint start work today ? Text her no reply ?
Old 19-02-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
bountiful12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Looks wise is equal or better. Body similar but I think Momo might edge out. Sensual wise, not as fun as Momo I feel. I will PM you more details.
Bro can pm me details too?
Old 19-02-2018, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Im not sure bro. Only going to chiong after CNY. But I know she is hard to book. I had to arrange 2-3days in advance as I am not a super regular.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEATJAWS View Post
Old 19-02-2018, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4960 / Power: 19
lovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
This one should have what you want . She'll throw in a fj also if you want.

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1528
Replace... t s r j o k

http://www.$$$$$sg.com/meimei/122.html
Replace .... s g 8 8 8 s g
Thank you pal..!
She seemed familiar on SLG website, like she was here before...

Not too sure about her massaging skills if she is also part-FL...
Old 19-02-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEATJAWS View Post
She told me last week she will start work today, but I didn't book her, I went to book Yuki whom also starts today.

Try again tmr.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 19-02-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
She told me last week she will start work today, but I didn't book her, I went to book Yuki whom also starts today.

Try again tmr.
Thanks for the info
Old 19-02-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post

Try again tmr.
Yuki as in Carol/Yuki?
She told me she starts next week though.
Old 20-02-2018, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Lol lucky she didn't call you.
Imagine if you are with your Co lol...

But why would she film you ��

Good to know that they are still ard. Visited mint awhile ago. Yup hard to book.
I think is just he thinking too much. CNY Eve and CNY that temple is infamous for being packed full house and loads of people. Probably filming the chaos and the crazy crowds.

Doubt she even remembers him unless he is the type every day visit, or every week visit or gave her a gold rolex watch inside a LV bag before.

I mean, many bros including myself visited/patronized many week after week, day after day, when they leave, they forget you already, then when they come back, if you have changed number they also ask you some "tailored questions" or they ask you for your old number so that they can check their phone and actually "recall" who you are.

Assuming is depending on regular RTM only. Their most loyal regular also at least RTM once a week, probably at least 5 a day, an AP can easily get all hours booked from 5pm->12am/2am. That's already 7-9 customers a day already. Assume one off day, Sunday, which is their typical worst day of business, that's 54 regular customers a week to remember. Then you add on those RTM sporadically or once a month type, then plus new customers. That's easily over 100 unique names/numbers/faces/conversations to remember. Don't think too hard lah. No one is that special that they have to "notice" and "film" you. :P
Old 20-02-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 16
desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussylicious12345 View Post
http://sglonelyguys.com/amber-massage/

anyone tried amber from the east? Does she also provide BJ or FJ? Will up for honest feedback. Interested to try her....
Have a session with Amber recently. Very pretty and massage is very good..However, uses her handphone quite often, and playability is quite limited. If you like a good massage by SYT with limited playability, can give her a try. Did not ask whether she provide BJ or FJ, but I think unlikely..But who knows..Money can make wonders..Haha..
Old 20-02-2018, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

MR for Xiao Bei (SLG)

http://sglonelyguys.com/xiao-bei-massage/

Looks: SYT, pleasant looking but not distinctive in my opinion. Not my cuppa tea (7/10)

Figure: Nice shapely set of Bs, nice nipples. A pity cannot feast on them. Slim with perky ass. (8.5/10)

Massage: Non-existent. A few instance of one hand with replies of messages. Can skip (4/10)

Sensual: Good figure adds to the experience however pretty much lack in skill, not much feeling when doing the finger touches. Not impressed especially compared to the previous occupants of the same apartment. (6/10)

BJ: Pasaable, hand assisted BJ. Very lenient on this grading. (6/10)

Overall: Decent SYT with passable sensual skills, doesn't reach standard for BJ. Good figure with nice Bs but limited roaming, 2.5G max.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1