The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2017, 11:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tj9830 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Genesis Spa KL

Anyone know damage for 2 shots ?
Old 10-10-2017, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Last months spent 3 days in KL. Again visited Genesis. Lineup that afternoon were some Viets and a tall, pretty Mongolian. Choose the Mongo, named Yuri. Not too talkative. Started with cbj, followed with her on top then me on her. Pussy quite wide, so couldn't cum inside her. She finished me off with her hand while I had a clear sight of her black triangle.
Old 10-10-2017, 06:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Last months spent 3 days in KL. Again visited Genesis. Lineup that afternoon were some Viets and a tall, pretty Mongolian. Choose the Mongo, named Yuri. Not too talkative. Started with cbj, followed with her on top then me on her. Pussy quite wide, so couldn't cum inside her. She finished me off with her hand while I had a clear sight of her black triangle.
Wow Mongolian?!never tried before, what's the damage?
Old 11-10-2017, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
Wow Mongolian?!never tried before, what's the damage?
About 260myr
Old 12-10-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
About 260myr
Thanks for the update
Old 03-11-2017, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute

visited genesis recently.

I rarely visit this kind of health spas/clubs anywhere. I'm more used to the small tui nas in SG. I like my privacy.
So it was abit of an eye opener for me. Went in ask to see the packages. Immediately the captain led me inside and asked my friend and I on what we were looking for.

Told him I only wanted sex. He brought out the girls. Prcs 288rm, viet and locals 268rm. One of the Prcs looked yummy. In the end I opted for the one and only local malay.

SOP shower, fuck in a few positions and shower again. Couldn't cum cos I took gambir sarawak earlier.

After this experience, I decided I will stick to the usual massage with happy endings.
This shower fuck and go process is not my thing.
Old 24-12-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster (M)

wollfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Spent several days in KL, and went to several spas during my stay. Genesis spa is the poorest in terms of ladies quality and service, compared to other spas like Bond Spa.

I went there in the weekend afternoon, there were over 10 ladies, several from Indonesia, also 2-3 from Vietnam and China, one Mongolia. The girls were not attractive, overall quality may be 6, so I decided to try a local Malaysian Chinese. Just for local, you can fuck young beatiful Vietnam girls in HCMC, why here. Price is OK, 260 RM for one shot. It turned out to be a boring experience, the lazy lady didn't do anything until I asked and the service was very poor.
Old 25-12-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster (M)

wollfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I rarely visit this kind of health spas/clubs anywhere. I'm more used to the small tui nas in SG. I like my privacy.
So it was abit of an eye opener for me. Went in ask to see the packages. Immediately the captain led me inside and asked my friend and I on what we were looking for.

Told him I only wanted sex. He brought out the girls. Prcs 288rm, viet and locals 268rm. One of the Prcs looked yummy. In the end I opted for the one and only local malay.

SOP shower, fuck in a few positions and shower again. Couldn't cum cos I took gambir sarawak earlier.

After this experience, I decided I will stick to the usual massage with happy endings.
Old 15-06-2018, 04:28 AM
Samster

abysmal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wollfer View Post

what's your recommended massage with happy ending place bro?
Old 11-08-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

Noobsterism deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The place seem to be closed. I was here at 3pm
Old 12-08-2018, 12:04 PM
Samster

unknowmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobsterism View Post
The place seem to be closed. I was here at 3pm
Heard yesterday it got raid last month. Was in KL yesterday. Friend who has contact with previous girl working there informed me.

Old 12-08-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

I was in KL last week n yeah they were closed. Not sure if reopening but the contractor told me they renovating n to go Deluxe Spa. Even showed me the route

Tried a young Vietbu but she was a boring fj. Rm250.
Old 15-08-2018, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Krusty97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Same bro, i reached genesis already and i found out it was closed,but one of the runners(idk wht to call them), led me to their new spot which was quite far away. Paid 350 myr for a local chinese fj, service was horrible, and i felt cheated, any bros gt similar experience?
Old 15-08-2018, 11:47 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusty97 View Post
Same bro, i reached genesis already and i found out it was closed,but one of the runners(idk wht to call them), led me to their new spot which was quite far away. Paid 350 myr for a local chinese fj, service was horrible, and i felt cheated, any bros gt similar experience?
350rm for an hour? High lei. U kanna street tout they usually get part of your payment, but dun think it’s more than 50rm.

If u went Deluxe that it’s 15 min walk away. Area also got Casa Nova spa and Green Elephant behind Lowyat - both also same boss.
Old 20-09-2018, 04:30 AM
Samster (M)

Sanju deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are these girls doing sex medically ok. I mean free of HIV and other veneral diseases
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1