The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 11-03-2018, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
devthakur20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudddy View Post
Can elaborate a little? Is it cus tired or simply bo chup?
hi bro!, the girl is good looking and great body with nice boobs and a fantastic ass.
the entire feel of the episode is very commercial, GFE is 0.
she will tell you to lie down, and let you knwo of the nose job, so kissing is allowed but only sideways, dont touch the new nose as she had a nose job, dont suck too hard on the nipples, etc etc, she cant do massage which she clearly refused, cant do CIM as advertised.
very raw in BBBJ and it is clear that she does not enjoy it.
you feel as if you are adding pressure on her to perform.

we dont pay to get all these tantrums, (that we can get at home )
we pay for a good time which sadly i did not get.
period.

but again, to each man his own!
if u are looking for a SYT with a pretty face and good body and can compromise on service, maybe you can give it a try.

happy bonking.
Old 11-03-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
devthakur20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
u deserve a upz
u help that bro to save his $$ for a good fuck somewhere else
thx bro!
thats what the forum is all about, helping other bro's who are like us
Old 11-03-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 14
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by devthakur20 View Post
hi bro!, the girl is good looking and great body with nice boobs and a fantastic ass.
she will tell you to lie down, and let you knwo of the nose job, so kissing is allowed but only sideways, dont touch the new nose as she had a nose job, dont suck too hard on the nipples, etc etc, she cant do massage which she clearly refused, cant do CIM as advertised.

period.

if u are looking for a SYT with a pretty face and good body and can compromise on service, maybe you can give it a try.

happy bonking.
Same exact feeling i got from teena.
Old 11-03-2018, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
godfather85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Dove (Angels’ Aura)

Promised OKT I would write FR after RTF.

Location: 7 (A bit far from central MRT, but fine if driving)

Looks: 8 (I think she looks better in real life than the pics)

Boobs: 7.5 (Manmade, but relatively soft)

Service: 9 (Service with a smile from start to finish; no rushing or playing with phone.)

BBBJ: 7 (Adequate (slow and sensual) but not her strong suit)

FJ: 8 (Tried a few positions, but main thing is that her puss is tight.)

Frenching: 7 (Responsive but not the sort to start)

Highly recommend if you want a fun solid bonk! Better hurry, she leaving on the 15th.
Old 11-03-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
Dudddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by devthakur20 View Post

period.

happy bonking.
Service most impt bro

No pt going to cafe to order a cake just to look at it right?

Like tt should be really need money and think this is fast way to earn but not willing to put effort type ba

Think i will pass...

Btw how to upz pts? Lol sadly i dunno how to up wanna up u
Old 11-03-2018, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
badboythai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mint from Doll88

Look: pretty and the wild type
Body: petite, tattoo at the back and tummy
Boobs: D cup natural.
BBBJ: long,slow and sexy, deepthroat and CIM
Pussy: trimmed
French: hot wild and gao gao type

She was fantastic, serve you in a hardcore way. A good session, hardworking, patient and good attitude.

She allow fingering, ass job and also give nice ass rim.

Very talkative and high gfe, she can speak good english so communication will not be a problem.

Thank bro to arrange the session. Will support u again.
Old 11-03-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
raindancer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudddy View Post
In terms of service attitude? Black face or anything ?
Service attitude has been already well said by other bros. For better service we may have to wait until her next visit after her "untouchable" nose becomes touchable
Old 11-03-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
Dudddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raindancer View Post
Service attitude has been already well said by other bros. For better service we may have to wait until her next visit after her "untouchable" nose becomes touchable
Hmm from the feedback dont think its just the nose
Mindset issue more likely based on experience
Old 11-03-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
lancer13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quick fr for Bangkok gems cherry.

Don't think she really needs an fr, as bros who have tried her will probably rtf her anyway.

Okt was quick and responsive once again in arranging the session, and really have to upz him cuz this location is really one of the best I had in a while. Very private place to enjoy the session.

Looks: 9/10 close to photos, very pretty smile.

Body: 8/10 nice enhanced Ds. Slightly tall imo, and I kinda prefer shorter girls.

Bbbj: 10/10 very nice bj by her,alternating between fast and slow with lots of tongue action. Would have blown both shots in her if not because of her cfm face.

Fj: 8/10 cowgirl was good. Grabbing her ass while pounding her was pretty shiok. Missionary with her cfm face was damn good too.

Gfe: 10/10 have to say, looks and body wise I might not rtf cuz I'm more into syt nowadays. But her service level just wins it for me. Takes good care of you and the bbbj was well worth it.

Rtf probably not. Think I'm done for this month with 4 bonks already and it's not even mid of March yet haha
Old 11-03-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6161 / Power: 11
Cognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond repute

Ginny from BKG
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=683744

Looks: 8.5/10 cute syt indeed. Took the very first slot of the day. In fact bro jerry asked me how did she look without makeup on, but too bad when I arrived she had already applied her makeup and did her hair. However it was just a light touch up, so there’s no question that she’s fair with a healthy skin tone. Complemented by her long, silk hair (and smells great), she is what most people would consider a natural sweet beauty.

Shower: SOP

Body: 7.5/10 slim, petite body with a B boob. There’s a scar on her tummy.

Boobs: 7.5/10 natural B so not for boob lover but I find it cute as it’s appropriate with her frame.

Frenching: 9/10

Catbath: not a fan

BBBJ: 7.5/10

Pussy: 7.5/10 not shaved, so bros who have a fetish for long pubic hair would probably like her.

Fingering: 8/10

GFE: 7/10 language barrier man, we were like 比手画脚 lol

FJ: 9/10 she said my size is too big, but in actuality I think it’s hers that is too tight.

RTF worthy? – Yes for this sweet gnd lady

Last edited by Cognoscenti; 23-03-2018 at 04:45 AM.
Old 11-03-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Guess from Paradise
https://paradise888.weebly.com/guess.html
Video: https://vimeo.com/259469405

Guess was one of my best sessions from 2017, so I jumped at the chance to see her on this new tour.

I think she’s very very pretty. Looks like the photos. Young 20s girl who’s still studying in university. Eurasian looking face, tall and skinny body. She’s not for boob lovers and is unshaved below, but she satsifies everything I want from a model SYT type. She’s light skinned as she comes from chiang rai

FJ wise she’s as good as before. Her BBBJ isn’t bad with nice attention to the balls. FJ wise she’s happy to take any position and didn’t complain about things taking a while. Nice small pussy that feels great when she’s on top. Nice moaning but she’s a bit shy so doesn’t really give much eye contact which is the only downer

Despite her model looks, she’s a really nice girl and remembered me from her previous tours. Easy to chat with and I brought some drinks I know she likes.

Overall I think she’s another must try. Super hot SYT who isn’t bad for FJ. She told me she might only stay 2 weeks this trip because of uni holidays - so bros need to be fast. I’ll hopefully see her again, can’t get enough of her mixed look model quality

Last edited by Zongzong; 11-03-2018 at 07:55 PM.
Old 11-03-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zongzong View Post
Guess from Paradise
https://paradise888.weebly.com/guess.html

Guess was one of my best sessions from last 2017, so I jumped at the chance to see her on this new tour.

I think she’s very very pretty. Looks like the photos. Young 20s girl who’s still studying in university. Eurasian looking face, tall and skinny body. She’s not for boob lovers and is unshaved below, but she satsifies everything I want from a model SYT type. She’s light skinned as she comes from chiang rai

FJ wise she’s as good as before. Her BBBJ isn’t bad with nice attention to the balls. FJ wise she’s happy to take any position and didn’t complain about things taking a while. Nice small pussy that feels great when she’s on top. Nice moaning but she’s a bit shy so doesn’t really give much eye contact which is the only downer

Despite her model looks, she’s a really nice girl and remembered me from her previous tours. Easy to chat with and I brought some drinks I know she likes.

Overall I think she’s another must try. Super hot SYT who isn’t bad for FJ. She told me she might only stay 2 weeks this trip because of uni holidays - so bros need to be fast. I’ll hopefully see her again, can’t get enough of her mixed look model quality

She does look special.
In a good way of coz.
Old 11-03-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
She does look special.
In a good way of coz.
Hey KOC - so she won’t be wearing makeup so she looks slightly different from the studio shots, but she’s identical to the video with that Eurasian look. I thought her and your favorite Maggie were my best from 2017 - they’re different in look but both incredible

Please enjoy if you get to see her, heard she’s graduating this year so not sure if we’ll get much more opportunity to see this one
Old 11-03-2018, 06:20 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zongzong View Post
Hey KOC - so she won’t be wearing makeup so she looks slightly different from the studio shots, but she’s identical to the video with that Eurasian look. I thought her and your favorite Maggie were my best from 2017 - they’re different in look but both incredible

Please enjoy if you get to see her, heard she’s graduating this year so not sure if we’ll get much more opportunity to see this one
I felt that video looks better than the liv pics lol.
Dig that LOOK, eurasian or not
Old 11-03-2018, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
godfather85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Pinky (Angels’ Aura)

Service: 9 (Never disappointed by the stable; always prompt and no delays)

Looks: 8 (Looks like photo minus filters)

Boobs: 7 (Manmade, still a bit too firm)

BBBJ: 9 (Made me cum in 69, sooo good)

FJ: 8 (Accommodating and went through a few position)

All in all, I will say Pinky is like that wild Poly girl you wanted to bang.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1