The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 15-08-2017, 01:35 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shlfter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
Trying luck to chop for high commission. It's time to ask the authorities to pay the agent a visit
Hello HeadOn.. by reading all you comments can truly tell that your are so brainless and childish bro. If you are not happy with the damage for the Malaysian girls or can't afford to engage the service, can just keep quiet instead of spouting nonsense. I believe all these girls have their own reason to sell their body and you should respect each and individual regardless local or overseas girl.

Perhaps you may consider changing your nick to: HeadStuckShit
Old 15-08-2017, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonbabes View Post
Bro.

2nd. These girls come here to make money by selling themselves. You should be ashamed of yourself for deciding their price. The price is up to the girls to set. It's their body.

4th. You sit behind your com and flame like this. Shame on you for bullying girls who are here just to make a living
Let's all chill on the 'shame' calling, aight?
Pimpin' ain't ez but it's not an honorable job either.
So be a professional and stick to the facts. You are not taking a cut from thier work for your opinions, so leave them to yourself.
Thanks!
Old 15-08-2017, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
silentgeek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think it is fair for the bros to complain about the high price. Malaysian chinese blogshop model was $350 previously. Now these malaysian girls are at $600. The price difference for a sg girl vs malaysian is usually $150-200 but now dragon babes is only giving $50 difference.

If the girls really set the price then why are all $600? Sure the agent has to earn but I don't quite buy the story that the girls all charge such a high price together.

This is a commercial business in a way and bros have a right to complain about prices as much as the agent has the right to set prices. But just don't make it sound like some charity and these girls are so poor thing that we should be compassionate amount a $600 price tag.

The sg dollar to ringgit is around 1:3? There should be some savings for sg bros otherwise prc can also charge $600++.

Some of the girls look better in the pics then the dome 3 ones. Hope to see some good frs soon!
Old 15-08-2017, 02:27 PM
Samster

nat7373 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Totally agreed with u bro head on overpriced is over price
there is proof of 450 for this girl during may that is why i am in here writing comments.
for my part is to let bros out there to spend wisely.
don't be a carrot to be chop money is hard earned

beware of this dragon

a real fierce dragon with fire

bros dun get burnt
Old 15-08-2017, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

The so called gal set price is all b/s. just trying to shif the reason to the gal

The fact is high price equates to high Comm. It's all about to grab higher Comm only
Old 15-08-2017, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
The so called gal set price is all b/s. just trying to shif the reason to the gal

The fact is high price equates to high Comm. It's all about to grab higher Comm only
Agree, and I think the gals are wrongly advised by the agents that they can charge so high! Anyway, if we don't patronise, am sure the prices will come down soon...
Old 15-08-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun12345 View Post
Agree, and I think the gals are wrongly advised by the agents that they can charge so high! Anyway, if we don't patronise, am sure the prices will come down soon...
Anyway it's up for customers to decide. M not here to drag anyone business
Old 15-08-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro.
1st. Info given to us was flawed we admit.
2nd. These girls come here to make money by selling themselves. You should be ashamed of yourself for deciding their price. The price is up to the girls to set. It's their body.
3rd. If you have actually brought your ass to KL. You will realise the market rate there is ranging from 1500rm to 2500rm for 1 shot with no incall.
4th. You sit behind your com and flame like this. Shame on you for bullying girls who are here just to make a living
Bro, u keep shame here shame there.

the one truly shameful is you. Earning a living on women's hard work and worst of, cheating sincere brothers here. I am sure your wife, daughter, and mother wouldn't be proud of you.

Go get a job..
Old 15-08-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shlfter View Post
Hello HeadOn.. by reading all you comments can truly tell that your are so brainless and childish bro. If you are not happy with the damage for the Malaysian girls or can't afford to engage the service, can just keep quiet instead of spouting nonsense. I believe all these girls have their own reason to sell their body and you should respect each and individual regardless local or overseas girl.

Perhaps you may consider changing your nick to: HeadStuckShit
bot/clone/duplicate spotted.
Old 15-08-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 18
Kman0808 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat7373 View Post
malaysian chinese with quality can be at high price but not OVERPRICED this agent is out to chop dude fake photos and adding extra of 150 to 200 more per girl...........................

Bros beware of this Dragon really fierce
Pics r fake.
Old 16-08-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Bro, u keep shame here shame there.

the one truly shameful is you. Earning a living on women's hard work and worst of, cheating sincere brothers here. I am sure your wife, daughter, and mother wouldn't be proud of you.

Go get a job..
I agree with you bro! Dragon conned my hard earn money.. it's not like I am not willing to give but must be reasonable.. if service is good, $800 also ok but he fake photo and girl look so much different + charge unreasonable price for the unprofessional service.. thumbs down for dragon..

In the mean time, anyone have any comments/fr on recent Armani girls? I am aware that 1-2 girls are of fake photos (like he took mcmandy photo for Michelle but changed later).. thanks
Old 16-08-2017, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25698 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeshinodaz View Post
I agree with you bro! Dragon conned my hard earn money.. it's not like I am not willing to give but must be reasonable.. if service is good, $800 also ok but he fake photo and girl look so much different + charge unreasonable price for the unprofessional service.. thumbs down for dragon..

In the mean time, anyone have any comments/fr on recent Armani girls? I am aware that 1-2 girls are of fake photos (like he took mcmandy photo for Michelle but changed later).. thanks
Where can find mcmandy? Has to be zhun that's why pple use her photo right?
Old 16-08-2017, 12:06 PM
Samster

dragonbabes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro, sorry to hear about this incident. May I know who did you booked and what went wrong. So we can rectify the situation. If refund is needed and justify, we definitely will do it. Thanks
Old 16-08-2017, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Bro, sorry to hear about this incident. May I know who did you booked and what went wrong. So we can rectify the situation. If refund is needed and justify, we definitely will do it. Thanks
Will drop you a pm next week due to confidentiality .. no need to refund..

Mcmandy instagram.. someone posted a link before but got deleted
Old 16-08-2017, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25698 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Will drop you a pm next week for confidentiality .. no need to refund..

Mcmandy instagram.. someone posted a link before but got deleted
oic so Mcmandy is FL? or juz a picture off the web?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1