The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2018, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Affections for ML taken for granted - WAKE UP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcer View Post
Very common occurence. No matter how good or regular a customer u r, there will always be others who r even more regular, pay more, longer customers who the ML will defer to. When such things happen, even when u blow ur top, they have their ways. Either they try quickly to sayang u, or if they see that u r already deeply attached to them, they will act angry n cold to u, thinking that u will b scared n just give in to them. Just remember that we r only customers, 少一个 to them also like that. But if one day suddenly 少很多个 then they will know. If the ML is like that to u, just dun bother abt her. Go find others, many waitg to give u the good experience n feel...they r hungry for $$...lol
Had this encounter that you have described last week. Sigh ...
Took me a few days to get over it, and now I have moved on and be mentally and emotionally stronger.
Old 28-01-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 19
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufdd View Post
Had this encounter that you have described last week. Sigh ...
Took me a few days to get over it, and now I have moved on and be mentally and emotionally stronger.
Just remember 1 thing, now the spa industry is now very competitive. In terms of demand n supply, WE the customers are now the suppliers, the MLs r the ones demanding the customers...lol...
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Old 28-01-2018, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

Very good thread by ts. It's better to fuck and forget rather then putting your feeling towards them. Many of these fl are loaded and earn 2 or 3 times more then us per month, not forgetting those Robert heads that give them expensive gifts and tips. One of the ml is parklane may, you can see how loaded she is, she told me some bros can even afford to pay her as much 200 for a screw. It's a good thing that ts have wake up. Treat this as another life lesson ba.
Old 28-01-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Just follow these steps and u can keep your heart intact.
  1. Walk In.
  2. Get massage.
  3. Fuck off.
  4. Repeat.
Old 28-01-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
  1. Walk In.
  2. Get massage.
  3. Fuck off.
  4. Repeat.
Upz you back 7 green apples!
Old 28-01-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, experienced this a couple of times with one of my regular ML and others as well. 'Punished' her by not seeing her for two weeks or replying her sms, say I too busy. She got message.

See, I am the kind that call in morning arrange at least 4 hours ahead. So, she 'treasure' me and I 'treasure' her for hard massage and .. let's say you pay her $50 and you no obliged to stay and be her regular. There are many others at $50. In fact, $50 is overpriced in my opinion.

Really, MLs also want to earn $$ and they must arrange their customers. Easily, she must have 150 regulars in her list to schedule in 5 per day. Once in while (meaning maybe once in 1 year.. ha ha), they may push, but is all part of business for them. To say sweet nothings to everyone is nothing to these MLs. It is part of the job.

Don't be too attached to them. Don't be angry with them. They are like the missiles on the Apache .. fire and forget.

Rock On Bro
Old 28-01-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
applejuice5678 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Jialat lah I am currently in this situation.

When she came to SG, I was one of her first customer. We had chemistry and joked a lot. She told me the kind of customers she don’t like and I’m the perfect type of customer for her. It just started with simple HJ every session like how sessions should be. Then after something like 1 year we started kissing. As you all know ML almost all don’t kiss one. And the kisses got feeling one. Passionate.

Then it got quite serious slowly. We talked session after session and kissed session after session, then she started wanting my brother to rub her below. No penetration, but super high.

Then I scared and backed off. 3 months later I went back to find her and she was so happy. Say wanted to find out from reception more info about me but did not even know where to start. Then this visit FJ liao. She did not even want to take my money, she say it is she want one. But I still give standard FJ rate as I want to keep it transactional.

Now if I go and if she passionately kiss a lot and if she wants, we FJ. I don’t push it as I know it is not the norm + raw.

She show me photos of her family, her normal dressing and I think hinting me to connect with her on WeChat. I don’t give and act blur.

As we chat more conversation got to we go out and do fully nude proper FJ before she have to return home when her contract ends.

Bros. Tough man.
Old 28-01-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
  1. Walk In.
  2. Get massage.
  3. Fuck off.
  4. Repeat.
Ideally this shud be the way but does it really happen this way? very often not.

More likely it happens this way:

(1) Walk in.
(2) Get massage.
(3) Fallen to her KC-trap(coz she says u are her oni darling in her whole life).
(4) Give more tips, give presents, buy gifts, buy luxuries.
(5) Found out u hv been cheated(coz she has 101 darlings including u).
(6) Come to SBF KPKB.
(7) Cycle repeats, endlessly..
Old 28-01-2018, 10:42 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Ideally this shud be the way but does it really happen this way? very often not.

(1) Walk in.
(2) Get massage.
(3) Fallen to her KC-trap(coz she says u are her oni darling in her whole life).
(6) Come to SBF KPKB.
Hahahahahahaha this is a good one

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 28-01-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post

(1) Walk in.
(2) Get massage.
(6) Come to SBF KPKB.
Sounds like our disappeared friend trichard. Wonder if he is still in kc bliss now?
Old 28-01-2018, 11:00 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnuc View Post
No matter how sexperienced, time and again will have such “setbacks”

The only way to get over is to move on to other cunts. That is how I do it
the only way not to get into this trap is to have few cunts at a time and don't stick to one. spread your love around..........
Old 28-01-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Don't be too attached to them. Don't be angry with them. They are like the missiles on the Apache .. fire and forget.

Rock On Bro
bro that is good one ... we treat it as transnational and expect them to do the massage properly. If got additional options then that should mutually beneficial - they got more business and $$$ and we get what we want.

If they screwed the job just block them and find next one ...

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 28-01-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 17
cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!

Some ML want to find a reliable ship to board.
Some want to find more carrot, you are just 1 of many tenth or hundreds.
Few also got stuck in kc trap by customer.
If you are bachelor and want to try work things out with ML, make sure u are smart enough to sniff trap. Or end up loosing in every way.
If u already have commitment, suggest maintain transaction basis. They got in this occupation with a reason, be it voluntary or not. You may be 1 of the lucky one whom able to find true connection, the odd is pathetic.
Good luck. only u can figure out and decide your next step.
Old 28-01-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 11
bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!

Best to treat it as a commercial transaction. You may not want to, but 90% of the MLs view it as so. So they sweet talk you, cosy up to you, service you... for only one reason. Yep, for Vitamin M. $$$
Old 28-01-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Are you working on your own? If you are working employee please dont try to sneak out for ML or Geylang and let her go if she wanted to.
No point risk your job over a lady without feeling in U. You may be poison obsess by her thats why you compensate her, which wasnt your fault. Many times our small dick rule our big head.

From my personnel experience I had go to a facial clean joint but not exactly clean. So long you have firlty money to throw at them they will subdue to you.
Only wife will be there with you without any term and condition and even support you all the way!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1