The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2018, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all
Re: Affections for ML taken for granted - WAKE UP

Sometimes we steered to the other side which may be due to a mundane family life, pressure and stress from work, from kids, from wife that don't understand or having problems in communicating after years of marriage which caused some behavioural changes in all of us.

Then we ended up looking for love or affection in the wrong places or we got KCed big time.

Me already an uncle and yes, I've fallen into a few KC holes but somehow I was able to dig myself out from them because I found ways to rationalise that no matter how much good sex I get and yearning I have for the other party, I have to be responsible to my family.

Perhaps maybe because my wife has stood by me through hard times...it will be ridiculous of me to give myself to someone who even though I may be smitten but never had gone through hell with me.

Currently I'm getting my fix from a ML that I've been visiting weekly for one year. We both enjoy fucking each other and we can feel our passion during sex. She has hinted wanting me to get serious with her but I refused. My reply to her is simple " If I can neglect and jeopardise my marriage because of you, what makes you think I won't do that to you too? "

So the only time we meet and talk is in her shop during our fucking appointments...and yes...I do give her some extra cash, no gifts...on occasions like her birthdays and coming CNY...but the amount is what I am willing and want to give and there's no obligation that I will continue to so.

Why do I give her AngPaos? It is like tipping...you enjoy the experience..you tip lor....no harm mah...if next time she slack then move on lor....
Old 29-01-2018, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramon View Post

Perhaps maybe because my wife has stood by me through hard times...it will be ridiculous of me to give myself to someone who even though I may be smitten but never had gone through hell with me.

Currently I'm getting my fix from a ML that I've been visiting weekly for one year. We both enjoy fucking each other and we can feel our passion during sex.

Best approach. And i can emphatize with what you say. One woman is your co-pilot / trusty sidekick, the other woman is good for sex

With age and experience we develop the level-headedness to enjoy both and not get kc'ed to do crazy stuff.
Old 29-01-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Everyone of us who chiong MP / massage long enough will kenna this. Its partly because mp/massage generally gives a slightly non commercial feel as compared to going to a legal house for a pop or engaging fl for a pop.
Its really the constant reminder and stories of bros here that help to prevent bros from sinking deeper.

Learnt to take things with a big pinch of salt nowadays. Afterall this type of salt won’t give kidney problems and also prevent wallet dehydration.

Old 29-01-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro TS Apache,

$3000 a months is very the too much.
How can the like that ?
Should boycott her two months !
$3000/150 can do for twenty days, let you rest only two days a week !
And 150 very high price already..
See.. again ... all transactional
Old 29-01-2018, 08:46 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 869 / Power: 0
jake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Having cheong for close to 2 decades, I still have not gotton out of the vicious cycle of having affections for ML.

Till now, not sure how many HJ have been done, how many neh neh have been groped, fallen in deep affections for several, yesterday somehow one incident finally woke up up, probably not just due to yesterday, but accumulative.

It was early in the morning when I had an urge to release and have some good massage followed by buttock massage. I am supposed to have a meeting at 9am which I did a bit of work to push back to 10am, so I called her at 8am to get a 90 minutes appointment.

I hovered in the MP. She just woke up I can see, body still warm and nice to the touch. I hugged her and fondled her while she teased me, says "early bird catches the worm". This joint no FJ, only HJ. I have patronised her for nearly a year already almost every week.

10 minutes into the massage, suddenly the momentum stops. She was replying some messages and I asked her what happened. She says she has a regular customer wanting to come at 9am. But I told her I need a 90 minutes session, then she says actually 60 minutes is enough just like last time. I told her today I like to have 90 minutes and I pushed back my meeting. Then she says she does not want to offend this regular customer. She says she needs to earn more money.

I was thinking what the heck. I visit her twice a week as if I am not her regular. She can sense my agitation and she tries to ask her customer to come another time, which somehow failed. Her face a bit sour. I told her I will compensate her as I know she has a family in China to feed.

While massaging my buttock, she received a call. She says she need to goo out get something. I can hear the speaker phone of a guy calling her "baobei" and the conversation a but mushy. You can imagine I angry bird already and really wants to walk out. I am hiting the roof and I told her my feelings, how I supported her twice and sometimes even thrice a week. I miscued and told her had I known I could have went to the other joint. She says "go there if you want". it turns a bit bad. We cooled down a while as she massage me. I hugged her and told her how I felt about her and why I was angry. It turns better after that.

After this incident, while driving to my meeting I was thinking what the heck. We know they are here to earn money and we support them. But she is not the first case to take us for granted.

SO...... bros, lets wake up once again, even though we know the vicious cycle will come back
I rather u go hfj. Damage around the same but if u frequent once a week. I think soon you will get some girls.
Old 30-01-2018, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Aiyo aiyo

Easy to say but when the bro dick got over the head then the whole vicious cycle comes again.

Can let go? Hard...can continue? There r suspicions....

Actually boredom and lonelines r just some of the reasons we ended like this.

Looks like i should get a pet dog to accompany me. Cheaper to maintain n no need to worry so much.

If not we form small buddies kaki groupn choeng in wolf packs n often alert one another not to fall into kc trap. Cheong in small group, go supper n home to sleep.

Afterall one of the main reason we fell into the trap is we want someone to hear us and accompany us

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 30-01-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 20
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Aiyo aiyo

Easy to say but when the bro dick got over the head then the whole vicious cycle comes again.

Can let go? Hard...can continue? There r suspicions....

Actually boredom and lonelines r just some of the reasons we ended like this.

Looks like i should get a pet dog to accompany me. Cheaper to maintain n no need to worry so much.

If not we form small buddies kaki groupn choeng in wolf packs n often alert one another not to fall into kc trap. Cheong in small group, go supper n home to sleep.

Afterall one of the main reason we fell into the trap is we want someone to hear us and accompany us
Its good to have a couple of cheong kakis to look out 4 1 another. Although sometimes wheen 1 is has fallen in2 KC trap, got pple outside banging his head also cannot wake up 1, lol. Anyway, having a few kakis is still better than alone. They can help u test water on the ML also, hahaha
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Old 30-01-2018, 11:24 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sometimes we steered to the other side which may be due to a mundane family life, pressure and stress from work, from kids, from wife that don't understand or having problems in communicating after years of marriage which caused some behavioural changes in all of us.

Then we ended up looking for love or affection in the wrong places or we got KCed big time.

Me already an uncle and yes, I've fallen into a few KC holes but somehow I was able to dig myself out from them because I found ways to rationalise that no matter how much good sex I get and yearning I have for the other party, I have to be responsible to my family.

Currently I'm getting my fix from a ML that I've been visiting weekly for one year. We both enjoy fucking each other and we can feel our passion during sex. She has hinted wanting me to get serious with her but I refused. My reply to her is simple " If I can neglect and jeopardise my marriage because of you, what makes you think I won't do that to you too? "

So the only time we meet and talk is in her shop during our fucking appointments...and yes...I do give her some extra cash, no gifts...on occasions like her birthdays and coming CNY...but the amount is what I am willing and want to give and there's no obligation that I will continue to so.

Why do I give her AngPaos? It is like tipping...you enjoy the experience..you tip lor....no harm mah...if next time she slack then move on lor....
I like what you said bro. I hear you as I am in fairly same boat. To me, I treat them nice, get what I can from them. But that's it. Am very careful not to jeopardise other things. I try to keep things within the shop too, even though the though of booking a hotel room and bonk my ML silly is very tempting, especially with her E-cup boobs... sigh... I just need to resist haha...
Old 30-01-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15516 / Power: 21
crackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

well said...man of experience...upz and cheers!
Old 30-01-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
restandrelax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

stay strong buddies. i recently used a lot of willpower to chicken out a overseas trip to with my regular ML recently as she wanted to take a few days holiday to nearby country with her, she every time meet will jio me. As much as i lust for it, some steps should never taken with a ML if you are not single, not worth
Old 30-01-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 19
clapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond repute

I fucked on MPs over last 18 years and really can’t understand why some bros can be KCed. I always laughed by my heart deep inside while seeing all this kind of posts.

Bro, wakeup never late! Pls put yourself in a right position. You paid and get a enjoyment, you are god!

Why played by a ML. You need to play the ML instead.

In my mind, ML is just a fucking toy. I plaid to fuck their mouth, hand, pussy and ina way, mind Liao. I lost count of how much pussies I’ve fucked and lost count of how many sad stories heard. Don’t be silly bro, no matter whatsoever stories, feeling true or not. NOTHING to do with you. You go is to enjoy their body, fuck them upside down.

Why expect other thing. If your Exception is not right, of course you will get hurt.

Stand right and play happy. Remember, ML is just your sex toy! Nothing else!
Old 30-01-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 10
VDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud of

TS, I been chionging MPs since early 90s.

Whatever you encountered, Me too.

But I always have another thought to myself, if they can do whatever to us, they can do whatever to others.

So, released and forget.

Most guys are actually weak inside...our heart. Family man especially. We need to be strong at home, so when our other half is not passionate about our feelings especially when our job is not smooth sailing, we expect our other half to be understanding but most of the time not.
Our other half will say they too are very tired and fk care our soft part.

That's why men always ended up having affairs outside be it MPs, Office, Pubs...we just need someone to talk to and receive nice comforting words from woman.

All bros sharing here in this thread, we mostly encounter same scenario and if we are not careful especially family man, we ended up hurting our family.

I had many many MLs who are willing to go extra with me other than HJ, I always told them how feminine they are, how nice they smell...etc. Some I will have nice serious talk about my sorrows...after we were close...very close. But I had never never stick to one. Because deep inside my heart, I know We will not be together and I will not want to learn that she FK other guys.

So, its a trade, I sweet talk them to get what I wanted, mission accomplished and I move on to another ML... that's how I chiong MPs.

So we have to know how to balance ourselves, they earn money, we enjoy.

Chiong with open mind, but heck...there are many many pussies to explore brothers.
Old 30-01-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

funny stories from them.

this one says she is now divorced. Now the house instalment needs her to pay. And she owes 200,000 rmb in debt, and family owes money.

i thought wah......

nevermind, recently one ktv customer brought her and her friends to casino and she lost 10k sgd. knn, no money still can go gamble. I asked her how she got the money, she says borrow from her ktv mates.

wts. I put her on the freezer.

Previous one lagi best.

Mother drive car got accident and got people die n need to compensate 600,000 renminbi. Father sick with cancer.
Grandfather old with stroke.

Another one also fantastic.

Her former husband owed 800k renminbi in debt.
She left him but undertook the debt. She also refuses to say why.
She said she now work to pay off the debt. Till now not yet finish paying.
Prior to leaving her (cos I found she got 4 or 5 "lao gong hubbies"), she said her ex husband wants to reunite with her but she does not want and asked me how, but her kid with him, and want money to settle it.

Another one...

husband in prison, she is now left to pay for her family debt and house instalment...have 2 kids in school and need money for the kid, needs 3k sgd urgently, but when she asked me to check for her how much is the Van Kleef xxx bracelet, I was thinking....wts. she says ladies must learn to look presentable.

OMG OMG OMG. getting crazy sia

wah lao oi, taiwan drama also not so drama leh...

we can write our experience here and the Taiwanese directors can get some soap stories ideas from here.

si beh drama

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 30-01-2018, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 902 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Bro apache

So by now u noe how smart, how clever, how cunning, how tactful, how resourceful, how creactive, how imaginative, how dramatic these PRC ladies are?

Believe me, they are capable of telling all sorts of award winning stories, juz for chiongsters to fall into..
Old 30-01-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Bro apache

So by now u noe how smart, how clever, how cunning, how tactful, how resourceful, how creactive, how imaginative, how dramatic these PRC ladies are?

Believe me, they are capable of telling all sorts of award winning stories, juz for chiongsters to fall into..
Wah! Heng my Busty Bonanza is jiuhu kampong slut, not from tiong kok!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1