The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2018, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serious discussion . 包养 Experience and package..

strictly no no for 包养.
why 包养 a ML who just let you bonk and sweet talk with you, and behind you do the same to other guys
Old 18-02-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Pitching tent & gathering firewood to hear all the tcss from samsters, hahaha!!

Btw, TS should share with everyone the latest 包养 arrangement with his ML... heeheehee!!
Old 18-02-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Don't zap me ... Serious discussion for experience brother ...

What is your 包养 packages before for those who did before?

How much per month and the T&C ?
The period of 包养 ?
SGD 100K per year cash (not including love gifts), visits of 3-4 days per month, usually in regional locations depending on my travel schedule, her social commitments, time needed for visa applications and of course, her menstrual cycle. Lasted around a year and a half.

I don't believe there is a standard "package" for 包养 - the girl wants her (mostly) material needs satisfied and if you can also satisfy her emotional needs then how much money is given is less important and the relationship will tend to last longer. It is also true that over time, how much you give is less important than how the money is given. Thoughtful, timely gifts that show your consideration for her as a person will be most impactful regardless of the monetary value, and extravagant gifts thoughtlessly given will end up mattering very little and forgotten. In short - over time the relationship will gradually become like a "normal" couple relationship and therefore "normal" considerations such as your base compatibility (as a couple) will become much more important than her underlying money requirements and the so-called T&Cs.

As the giver obviously we will want our sexual needs satisfied, and in my own humble experience trying to equate any monetary arrangement to the sexual gratification to be provided is a recipe for disaster. Equating money given for a quantifiable output (e.g. 10 fucks per visit for $xxK or $xxx per fuck) sounds in the beginning to be a neat arrangement but over time I realized this became a recipe for getting the so-called "fucks" at a progressively lower and lower level of service. At the end of the day all women (whether working or not) want to be treated as ladies and not as fucking machines - so trying to put in performance KPIs longer term and asking them "contractually perform her obligations" will probably not get you the kind of service you're dreaming about regardless of how much money you throw at her. Bear in mind that ladies, unlike us guys are inherently much more comfortable in dealing with ambiguity - so to a woman it is not unthinkable that they see you only as a Sugar Daddy one moment and when the circumstances are right, openly contemplate and express a desire for you to be their a potential life partner. It all depends on how you make her feel, and how sincere she thinks your actions are.

Many Samsters believe that working girls are only all out to milk you for the maximum amount of money, happily spreading her legs to any man willing to pay her price and cheat you at every given opportunity (and perhaps the evidence out there is overwhelmingly supportive of the hypothesis), but bear in mind just like not every ML/WL/FL will do everything with everyone (not every ML will, for example do "outcall" - taking them to hotels if they do not feel comfortable with you) reaching a 包养 agreement is tricky and any agreement will be highly customized. Forget about any so-called "market rate" - what seems to be enough for one lady may not be enough for the next.

Note that the amount was not pre-agreed, and I am fortunate that I am able to afford spending this amount on one girl. Samsters will come out to say how stupid this is, how can spending this money ever be "worth it" - well, to me some experiences are simply priceless, the kind of thing that you know you may experience perhaps once-in-a lifetime so putting things in pure dollar terms totally misses the point. It is probably a function of getting a bit older and enjoying a degree of financial freedom, that money matters less and experiences matter more.

So, that's my $0.02. I never enjoyed being in a relationship where I "hold the upper hand" simply by virtue of being the one with the money, so if that means that I will always be "taken advantage of" by these sneaky FL/WL/MLs, then that is perhaps just my lot in life
Old 18-02-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
SGD 100K per year cash (not including love gifts), visits of 3-4 days per month, usually in regional locations depending on my travel schedule, her social commitments, time needed for visa applications and of course, her menstrual cycle. Lasted around a year and a half.

I don't believe there is a standard "package" for 包养 - the girl wants her (mostly) material needs satisfied and if you can also satisfy her emotional needs then how much money is given is less important and the relationship will tend to last longer. It is also true that over time, how much you give is less important than how the money is given. Thoughtful, timely gifts that show your consideration for her as a person will be most impactful regardless of the monetary value, and extravagant gifts thoughtlessly given will end up mattering very little and forgotten. In short - over time the relationship will gradually become like a "normal" couple relationship and therefore "normal" considerations such as your base compatibility (as a couple) will become much more important than her underlying money requirements and the so-called T&Cs.

As the giver obviously we will want our sexual needs satisfied, and in my own humble experience trying to equate any monetary arrangement to the sexual gratification to be provided is a recipe for disaster. Equating money given for a quantifiable output (e.g. 10 fucks per visit for $xxK or $xxx per fuck) sounds in the beginning to be a neat arrangement but over time I realized this became a recipe for getting the so-called "fucks" at a progressively lower and lower level of service. At the end of the day all women (whether working or not) want to be treated as ladies and not as fucking machines - so trying to put in performance KPIs longer term and asking them "contractually perform her obligations" will probably not get you the kind of service you're dreaming about regardless of how much money you throw at her. Bear in mind that ladies, unlike us guys are inherently much more comfortable in dealing with ambiguity - so to a woman it is not unthinkable that they see you only as a Sugar Daddy one moment and when the circumstances are right, openly contemplate and express a desire for you to be their a potential life partner. It all depends on how you make her feel, and how sincere she thinks your actions are.

Many Samsters believe that working girls are only all out to milk you for the maximum amount of money, happily spreading her legs to any man willing to pay her price and cheat you at every given opportunity (and perhaps the evidence out there is overwhelmingly supportive of the hypothesis), but bear in mind just like not every ML/WL/FL will do everything with everyone (not every ML will, for example do "outcall" - taking them to hotels if they do not feel comfortable with you) reaching a 包养 agreement is tricky and any agreement will be highly customized. Forget about any so-called "market rate" - what seems to be enough for one lady may not be enough for the next.

Note that the amount was not pre-agreed, and I am fortunate that I am able to afford spending this amount on one girl. Samsters will come out to say how stupid this is, how can spending this money ever be "worth it" - well, to me some experiences are simply priceless, the kind of thing that you know you may experience perhaps once-in-a lifetime so putting things in pure dollar terms totally misses the point. It is probably a function of getting a bit older and enjoying a degree of financial freedom, that money matters less and experiences matter more.

So, that's my $0.02. I never enjoyed being in a relationship where I "hold the upper hand" simply by virtue of being the one with the money, so if that means that I will always be "taken advantage of" by these sneaky FL/WL/MLs, then that is perhaps just my lot in life
I think I found a 知音兄了。。。 And this is the best written words of the thread...
Old 18-02-2018, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Chiamuichiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

x x x x x x x x x x x x End Of Thread x x x x x x x x x x x x
Old 18-02-2018, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This is by far the most illuminating & insightful set of comments I’ve seen on SBF in a long time.... certainly worth way more than 2 cents!!

I’ve just 包养 an ex-ML recently and I’ve come to realise that there’s a lot more in the equation than just money.
Old 18-02-2018, 06:59 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
This is by far the most illuminating & insightful set of comments I’ve seen on SBF in a long time.... certainly worth way more than 2 cents!!

I’ve just 包养 an ex-ML recently and I’ve come to realise that there’s a lot more in the equation than just money.
I wish you the very best in your journey bro Gr888. I have been following the progress of your relationship through your posts and I am glad that she has shown the necessary commitment and quit from the industry.

Remember the old adage, that people can forget the things you do for them, but they will never forget the way you make them feel.

I learned a lot from my relationship with this ex ML and so many times I wished I could turn back the clock to right the wrongs that I've committed. Words cannot be unspoken and deeds cannot be undone so if there is one piece of unsolicited advice I dare to offer, is that if you treat her as an ML she will never see you as anything but a despicable ex client who was careless with her heart.....
Old 18-02-2018, 08:19 PM
Samster

trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:

I learned a lot from my relationship with this ex ML and so many times I wished I could turn back the clock to right the wrongs that I've committed. Words cannot be unspoken and deeds cannot be undone so if there is one piece of unsolicited advice I dare to offer, is that if you treat her as an ML she will never see you as anything but a despicable ex client who was careless with her heart.....
These words hit into the deep part of my heart.... I also feel the same way.

当初很粗心。现在想起来很后悔。可以重新在一起吗?
Old 18-02-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Those 3K accompany for 4 day per month... No one try before ?
This kind of rate is almost local sugar baby rate.

Otherwise, if you have such spending power, can try flower joint (smaller ones)
Go hang her 1 month 2 - 3K, can ask her to come out sleep whenever you want.

If masseuse or FL or KTV girls, not much point, cos any other guy can up her anytime at much lower rate.
Old 19-02-2018, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wise words from bro Penguin as always.

And we share identical thoughts that the key is actually to treat a woman with respect and decency she deserves. It is an entirely different perspective. Very true that by equating money and service standard and level expected from an ML/ex ML is never going to work. Also, giving a woman the title of a "slut" while saying you are falling for her KC is not going to work too. If you think in the perspective of getting KC, at the back of your mind, you probably still believe that there is an agenda behind all these money, sex, time and effort spent.

As I have mentioned in my other thread, I strongly believe in building social capital, be it with bros here or with ladies. And social capital does not equate to money or lavish gifts, it also means other things like a simple greeting, doing a simple errand, going out for a simple meal without the pretext of sex. From my experience, it works wonders. Even if nothing comes out from the sort of desired outcome you wanted, the sense of making a friend who is an ML/ex ML is also good. In the context here in the forum, it is showing goodwill to other trustworthy bros and being respectful in your comments and not belittling other bros contributions.

And bro Penguin, I know your story and I can say for sure "bao yang" was definitely not what you were thinking about with the ex ML. You gave whatever you felt like giving from your heart, based on what the lady needs and what makes her happy. The sum was enormous but I know easily within your deep pocket lol. You also did more than just giving money, you spent time and effort to help and to plan for surprises. You are someone that bros should look up to.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 19-02-2018, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 16
hentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

I share the same sentiments as Bro Penguin and thanks for sharing his insights!

As what i had been through, it doesn't equate money sense when other factors outside the "transaction" takes into effect and these ropes in human emotions, the right connection and feel with the person, and also most importantly the experience that carves into your next page in our life.

Different MLs have different sets of rules to play and different "ideals". All is after money but some want more than money.

MLs are after all human and their inner feelings wants the care and concern and attention just like any other gal in the street. It is just that their equation of life is much more complex compared with the mere folks.

My contribution...

Last edited by hentaili; 19-02-2018 at 01:21 AM.
Old 19-02-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster

This thread is worth the reading... It goes beyond just those 50 dollar and left happy man..
Old 19-02-2018, 08:36 AM
Samster

Thoughtful, timely gifts that show your consideration for her as a person will be most impactful regardless of the monetary value, and extravagant gifts thoughtlessly given will end up mattering very little and forgotten. In short - over time the relationship will gradually become like a "normal" couple relationship and therefore "normal" considerations such as your base compatibility (as a couple) will become much more important than her underlying money requirements and the so-called T&Cs.

You gave whatever you felt like giving from your heart, based on what the lady needs and what makes her happy.

Some of the wise words.
Old 19-02-2018, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

I met a Malaysian Chinese exHC girl. She told me she has a sugar daddy who provides for her monthly and yet she is still FL-ing. Oh? I asked her why? She said she wanted her own financial freedom. I did not book her on the spot. I do not have her contact number or know where she is now.
Old 19-02-2018, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 12
trama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol then I rather go for FB. Cheaper in a sense. Or jus pay and fuck off...At least can try many diff taste hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1