The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 11-04-2018, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
ChanKuntSing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtjan View Post
Hi guys

I told her no way and I will only pay her $300 per month. Of course she refused and started bargaining. It settled at $500 per month and she wants to be paid upfront! That is when I decided to teach this gal a lesson. I refused to pay her upfront and she argued her case that she hasn’t asked for money before, 1st time doing this, won’t run away and most importantly, she doesn’t feel good asking for money! What a load of crap!

No way to pay her upfront .
Old 11-04-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2338 / Power: 11
Imogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I want to teach her a lesson because she probably think we are Sillyporeans, taking Singapore men as fools. Should I,
1. teach her a lesson?
2. screw her for 3 Sundays and then disappear without paying her?
3. RAW with her?

Guys, please give me your thoughts and opinions on this gal?
This is her photo: (she has inverted nipples)

1:bro I dont understand what lesson is there to teach?teach them dont fuck for pleasure or dont fuck for money?
i dont think there is any lesson to be teached since she wasnt lying to you or anything?

2:if you have promised her the money then why disappear,as i shared in question 1. I think a promise is to be kept.

3:i did raw with my maid last time,but now when i think about it a bit too risky sia.you never know how many bros she had "collected" before,wat if ganna some disease not worth it la,jin risky.

just my 2 cents anw
Old 11-04-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Why you post a guy picture here? Cause he fuck you maid you want to fuck and you can’t get? So sabo lah no strandard

Why don’t you post ur picture too
Please delete my quote.
Old 11-04-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Hi guys

I haven’t logged in for half a year already.
But today I have a story to share and some questions to ask.

I was playing People Nearby on wechat & got to know this Indonesian maid.
She is quite notti in her chats already so I thought maybe can try.
But I was not too keen. So I also seldom chat her or really wanted to meet.
Looks ok but short and chubby. Nice boobs though

One Sunday i was rather horny so i just randomly texted her and she responded. She said she can meet but only for a while. It was almost 530pm already. I picked her up and said we will just drive around before i send her back by 7pm. She said ok. In that short drive, I got her to give me a bbbj while I am driving round a private housing estate. It ended with a CIM.

I never really chatted with her since that CIM. Recently i noticed she posted something on Moments, so I just commented and we sort of started chatting again. I tried to ask to meet her out to finish the deal. She sounded willing but was hesitating.

Tonight, she suddenly asked me if I could meet tomorrow afternoon. I was like ok. Then she asked if i could pay her. Honestly, i have no intention to pay her as I believe she is the easy type. Probably sexually active. And not worth it based on what I like in a girl. But I toyed with her and I asked her how much. She asked for $200-$300 for 1 shot! She said it should be easy for me to afford that amount.

I told her no way and I will only pay her $300 per month. Of course she refused and started bargaining. It settled at $500 per month and she wants to be paid upfront! That is when I decided to teach this gal a lesson. I refused to pay her upfront and she argued her case that she hasn’t asked for money before, 1st time doing this, won’t run away and most importantly, she doesn’t feel good asking for money! What a load of crap!

Using this opportunity, I told her I don’t like to treat her like a prostitute too. I will rather her be my girlfriend and I give her a monthly allowance of $500 after every 4 Sundays we meet. Somehow I managed to talk her into it and even got her to meet me at 1pm tomorrow. I even got her to agree to RAW and I shoot outside. She agreed and reassured me she is safe because she just went for checkup 2 weeks ago and she just had her menses.

I want to teach her a lesson because she probably think we are Sillyporeans, taking Singapore men as fools. Should I,
1. teach her a lesson?
3. RAW with her?

Wan lan eh.. Eddie Tan is not horny liao
Old 11-04-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imogen View Post
1:bro I dont understand what lesson is there to teach?teach them dont fuck for pleasure or dont fuck for money?
i dont think there is any lesson to be teached since she wasnt lying to you or anything?

2:if you have promised her the money then why disappear,as i shared in question 1. I think a promise is to be kept.

3:i did raw with my maid last time,but now when i think about it a bit too risky sia.you never know how many bros she had "collected" before,wat if ganna some disease not worth it la,jin risky.

just my 2 cents anw
Well my thinking is that she wants to be paid for sex.
But pretending to be all conflicted about it.
And then she expects a big amount for it.
So I think she is trying to con me.
And she must have done it to several guys already.

Anyway I am meeting her in an hour.
Going to bring her somewhere to take her fully.
Old 11-04-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Tan View Post
Wan lan eh.. Eddie Tan is not horny liao
Not horny or you are horny?
Any request regarding my action later?
Old 11-04-2018, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not horny or you are horny?
Any request regarding my action later?
I see her nipple I zitao cannot stand
Old 11-04-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
You don’t like it? I thought most maids’ nipples are darker since they are of brown skin mostly
Old 11-04-2018, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
You don’t like it? I thought most maids’ nipples are darker since they are of brown skin mostly
But this one not only darker but inverted somemore
Old 11-04-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Old 11-04-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Why u keep repeat the same thing
Old 11-04-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
1. teach her a lesson?
3. RAW with her?

Short update of my afternoon tryst with the indon maid.

She is such a horny gal.
Besides cum multiple times, she also squirted.
But the surprising thing is she licked my armpits and suck my toes without me asking. It is a pity I don’t like her body type.

She is short and fat. Boobs are ok C cups with inverted nipples as correctly observed by our fellow samster, Eddie. Not a looker.

The fact she wants money and doesn’t practise safe sex are major turn-offs.
I didn’t RAW her, but when she saw me taking out the condom, she said she doesn’t want to use it. Sigh.

Anyway, anyone wants this gal? Please PM me.
Anyone thinks she deserves to be taught a lesson also please PM me.
Old 11-04-2018, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5191 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Why would any guy here still want her if they already know now that they are getting your sloppy seconds??
Old 11-04-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
Belvereder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanKuntSing View Post
No way to pay her upfront .
Is it because of her body or what ?
Old 11-04-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold

Got to know a maid and she is very very sweet looking.. But somehow, she keep saying not gf but just sex and always bad attitude/temper when i ask her she current have how many man now... After a few pushes, she say 1 month got 2 man.. so.. im confuse whether to up her or not...

If any bros know her, PM me please!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1