The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

Old 12-01-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 3
55055 is a Helpful and Caring Samster55055 is a Helpful and Caring Samster55055 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
So the girl herself is always complaining to her buddy (also my thai fren) about her boyfriend. Basically she still trying to find another better guy but because that guy happen be decent n she need him still so she yet to dump him.
They just greedy. Never feel enough, contented what they’ve.
If me, I just play with her along, at same time look for someone who better than her. But I’m not so generous to provide her condo and probably monthly allowance. IMO, when girl start to ask this ask that better to bail out ASAP.
Good girl won’t want to make their significant ones suffer.
Plenty pretty girls out there.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 12-01-2018, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 2
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

555 this thread suddenly become gossip thread...

same like thai people gossip yer yer 555...

keep it up with more stories as i enjoy reading it...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 12-01-2018, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 13
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
They just greedy. Never feel enough, contented what they’ve.
IMO, when girl start to ask this ask that better to bail out ASAP.
Good girl won’t want to make their significant ones suffer.
Plenty pretty girls out there.
Don't disagree on both counts. Thai ladies get a bad repute with 'naughty' girls. Even if meal ticket is on the cards
Old 14-01-2018, 03:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 1
Luvless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/crim...r-sex-den-raid

Sounded like Nataree 2.0. Did Nataree girls move over there? Anyone been there before the raid?

It’s interesting the real boss never gets caught, always the underlings. Now new sets of cops will get their paydays.
Old 14-01-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 20
funboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to behold

Actually no need care the operator.... just make sure self don't ever touch under 18 can liao... cuz sg law stated clearly.. if u fuck those outside sg u also break sg law.
Old 14-01-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 2
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/crim...r-sex-den-raid

Sounded like Nataree 2.0. Did Nataree girls move over there? Anyone been there before the raid?

It’s interesting the real boss never gets caught, always the underlings. Now new sets of cops will get their paydays.
thai men like to bonk 'dek' lah... got demand sure the supply will flow...

you mean now they just discovered about the human trafficking of Myanmar and Laos 'dek'? this has been going on for decades lah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Actually no need care the operator.... just make sure self don't ever touch under 18 can liao... cuz sg law stated clearly.. if u fuck those outside sg u also break sg law.
bro sometimes you will not know the puying is 'dek' because they will either deny or use fake id... do not be shocked that some of you guys may have bonked 'dek' before especially those syt lovers...

if kiasi just go biwa mp... confirm no 'dek' because all milfs or gilfs 555...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 14-01-2018, 08:30 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 20
funboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
bro sometimes you will not know the puying is 'dek' because they will either deny or use fake id... do not be shocked that some of you guys may have bonked 'dek' before especially those syt lovers...
For me hard to bonk dek la cuz after fucking so many girls liao, more or less i have mastered the fire eyes precision scan 5555 anyway too young look i tend to pass cuz i old n she young i also hard to bring go out enjoy have fun or what.

Sg i kana b4 by no ethics okt, i also never touch cuz not say kiasi or what, won't die one just suffer consequences mah. Its just another pussy, no point risk one pussy n lost all the endless pussy out there.
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal