The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-05-2018, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 14
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporiserz View Post
Bro, dont copy Outlier, he flame stable and girl, later ppl say you promoter.

its like that, Great bonk thread half kenna destroyed leaw.

I had a great time with her. And her thread has 10k views. Am curious why there are so few reviews even after positive FRs. Maybe bros don't wanna share the gem. Haha
Old 09-05-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
I had a great time with her. And her thread has 10k views. Am curious why there are so few reviews even after positive FRs. Maybe bros don't wanna share the gem. Haha
Actually I'm not surprised. It is the minority of bros that write FRs for FL. If no FR or no negative rumours, usually people will still book based on FL's looks and stats. They may steer away from girls with bad rumours going around (through PMs, wechat etc), but generally based on looks alone they should have some bookings at least lah. FR or not, I think majority of bros no time or just don't bother to write.

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Old 09-05-2018, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
No one want to write liao lah, write what also scare tio.
I write to keep the thread alive. sometimes RTF all those i also dont write..
Then sometimes is because the girl ask: can help me write comment? comment~

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!
Old 09-05-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 8
jamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Been a while since my last bonk.
Was looking around last night and had this wonderful A1 bonk MISO from Bangkok-Gems.
This is a definately a well-deserved FR girl.

Description are as accurate as could be.

Height: Close to 1.63m as advertised
Boobs: Seems very Natural C to me with nice nipples
Body: Slim Slender what u see is what u get
Looks: Pretty. Not exactly SYT type since shes tall but definately wont reject
Shower: 10/10 (SOP Wash me clean from head to toe. Really HEAD TO TOE)
Frenching: 9/10 (She initiated and really an agressive fight)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Superb. Simply a Pro. Starts in the shower)
CIM: 10/10 (Simply experienced and Pro)
FJ: 9/10 (Very horny with different positions)
GFE: 10/10 (Very good. Lots of cuddles like pamper a Xiao Mei Mei. English speaking lots of frenching)
RTF: Yes
Damage: $160/90/2

Gotten location from Bro Jerry and proceed. Parking was easy and descreet and location was great. It was absolute privacy as she was staying alone. We have all the time and place to ourselves. Dressed in a red ligerie, i was well taken care of from point of entry. Poured me a glass of water as i said i was feeling hot and asked me if i want to take out my clothes? Lol very playful girl. Took out my clothes and hang it for me and proceed to shower. Asked me if i want to wash my head as well and i am ok with it and really, shower waas head to toe. Down on her kneeling positon my little bro was facing her and she giggles and said so fast... Went on standing position and catch my little bro between her pussy and was like pumping me and frenching. I was so worried i might accidently entered that cave of hers. Went back on kneeling position and BBBJ me. Fucking Song. Long time since i had this type of super service oriented service. Commando title goes to her. All these done in shower and really good.

Proceed to bed. Very naughty and playful. Asked me if i want to fuck her first or she fuck me first . Lol i said up to u. She rides me in a cowgirl position and i seriously buay tahan like 2-3mins i told her i am about to cum can cum in your mouth. Lol must have dampen her mood coz shes moaning very high already and she tell me yes. Caps off and quickly bbbj me and allowed me to CIM. This is fucking Pro. Seriously cant remember the last one that did this for me. Its was at a spa in bukit timah probably like 10yrs back liao. Give her a try bros all these are my experience 100%. I am a decent looking average chinese guy btw so treatment could maybe be even better if u are more handsome lol. SHe really is playful and crazy when I leaving she still stroke my pants and say I will miss him. WTF.. Have a great week ahead.

Last edited by jamesbond008; 09-05-2018 at 12:51 PM.
Old 09-05-2018, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbird69 View Post
seems like bo fr for cblicious stable le.

i see this like good budget bonk:
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=689993

have to commando liao this week
i booked a different lady the other day from cblicious... normally im easy going but the pics are really heavily photoshopped.. Stats say 34C.. tiu.. my manboobs bigger than hers...

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=689992
Old 09-05-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=690281
Any volunteers yet?
Old 09-05-2018, 01:14 PM
Samster

broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post

You go first lehhh
Old 09-05-2018, 01:20 PM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by broessex View Post
You go first lehhh
If u insist😁😁😂
Old 09-05-2018, 01:20 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3266 / Power: 60
dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Any Fr on this?
Very SYT look sia..
OKT assure me SYT!! Any?
Old 09-05-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
If u insist😁😁😂
You strong man you go na
Old 09-05-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogchicken View Post

Any Fr on this?
Very SYT look sia..
OKT assure me SYT!! Any?
Who is she?
Old 09-05-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ExtraAut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Adaina from Regent Lust

This is not my first encounter with her. I met her previously when she is being managed by another stable. She is still as friendly as previously and her body has gotten better. The GFE just got a whole lot better when I reminded her about our previous encounter.

Face: Look a bit slutty but she is a lovely nice girl in real life.
Body: Toned, slim and nice perky ass which I just can't stop banging her in doggy.
Boobs: Man made huge melons that my hands could never completely cover them.
BBBJ: Well trained with good suction and good duration.
FJ: Horny as hell with natural lubrications.
GFE: From good to excellent after reminding her of our previous encounter. Good english.
Overall: Fucking good! Rating it as a 9/10 session.
Old 09-05-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3266 / Power: 60
dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who is she?
Pinky. Appt made
Old 09-05-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 14
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogchicken View Post
Pinky. Appt made

Pls share ur experience later bro.
Old 09-05-2018, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
knotts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbond008 View Post
Been a while since my last bonk.
Was looking around last night and had this wonderful A1 bonk MISO from Bangkok-Gems.
This is a definately a well-deserved FR girl.

Description are as accurate as could be.

Height: Close to 1.63m as advertised
Boobs: Seems very Natural C to me with nice nipples
Body: Slim Slender what u see is what u get
Looks: Pretty. Not exactly SYT type since shes tall but definately wont reject
Shower: 10/10 (SOP Wash me clean from head to toe. Really HEAD TO TOE)
Frenching: 9/10 (She initiated and really an agressive fight)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Superb. Simply a Pro. Starts in the shower)
CIM: 10/10 (Simply experienced and Pro)
FJ: 9/10 (Very horny with different positions)
GFE: 10/10 (Very good. Lots of cuddles like pamper a Xiao Mei Mei. English speaking lots of frenching)
RTF: Yes
Damage: $160/90/2

Gotten location from Bro Jerry and proceed. Parking was easy and descreet and location was great. It was absolute privacy as she was staying alone. We have all the time and place to ourselves. Dressed in a red ligerie, i was well taken care of from point of entry. Poured me a glass of water as i said i was feeling hot and asked me if i want to take out my clothes? Lol very playful girl. Took out my clothes and hang it for me and proceed to shower. Asked me if i want to wash my head as well and i am ok with it and really, shower waas head to toe. Down on her kneeling positon my little bro was facing her and she giggles and said so fast... Went on standing position and catch my little bro between her pussy and was like pumping me and frenching. I was so worried i might accidently entered that cave of hers. Went back on kneeling position and BBBJ me. Fucking Song. Long time since i had this type of super service oriented service. Commando title goes to her. All these done in shower and really good.

Proceed to bed. Very naughty and playful. Asked me if i want to fuck her first or she fuck me first . Lol i said up to u. She rides me in a cowgirl position and i seriously buay tahan like 2-3mins i told her i am about to cum can cum in your mouth. Lol must have dampen her mood coz shes moaning very high already and she tell me yes. Caps off and quickly bbbj me and allowed me to CIM. This is fucking Pro. Seriously cant remember the last one that did this for me. Its was at a spa in bukit timah probably like 10yrs back liao. Give her a try bros all these are my experience 100%. I am a decent looking average chinese guy btw so treatment could maybe be even better if u are more handsome lol. SHe really is playful and crazy when I leaving she still stroke my pants and say I will miss him. WTF.. Have a great week ahead.
Damn. Just reading your FR makes me want to book her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1