The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2018, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
qwerty171 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwerty171 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Anyone. Know exactly what is 包养 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness4311666 View Post
Used to know a ml who ask 20k a month and meet up once a week for a few hours only as she need to look after her son. The meet up must be in a 5 star and above hotel only.
This is not Bao yang

This is Bao Jiak! Lol
Old 20-04-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Used to know a ml who ask 20k a month and meet up once a week for a few hours only as she need to look after her son. The meet up must be in a 5 star and above hotel only.
You sure you typed in correctly? Even 20k RMB a bit steep for this kind of arrangement.

More likely than not she quoted a ridiculous price to make you go away, since she's not seriously entertaining the thought of kena包 by you.
Old 20-04-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 15
GoldenChief deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGoldenChief deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
You sure you typed in correctly? Even 20k RMB a bit steep for this kind of arrangement.

More likely than not she quoted a ridiculous price to make you go away, since she's not seriously entertaining the thought of kena包 by you.
Before the strong wind, They can make S$20K/month easily. Nowadays, $10K - $20k.
To privatize her temporarily, I think should be around there. Meeting once a month is really not worth.
my two cents.

Last edited by GoldenChief; 20-04-2018 at 11:39 AM.
Old 20-04-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster (Donor)

Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenChief View Post
Before the strong wind, They can make S$20K/month easily. Nowadays, $10K - $20k.
To privatize her temporarily, I think should be around there. Meeting once a month is really not worth.
my two cents.
Sure bro, appreciate your view. To me the ML story doesn't sound right. To bring in a dependant you need a minimum basic declared salary of $6k per month and no way any ML has that. If she's PR or on LTSVP then she probably won't need to work the crazy hours to make $20k.

I 包 an ML before, she just wanted enough per month to meet her obligations plus a bit more so that she is comfortable at home. Any ML who asks for the replacement of her entire income is not serious about being 包。

My 2 cents too
Old 20-04-2018, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 10
darkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Did not type wrongly and what I heard a bro from here have bao her. It is not really worth it.
Old 20-04-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

unlimited atm lor
Old 20-04-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

Cool...My thread is still alive...
Old 20-04-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 15
GoldenChief deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGoldenChief deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: Anyone. Know exactly what is 包养 ?

Quote:
Sure bro, appreciate your view. To me the ML story doesn't sound right. To bring in a dependant you need a minimum basic declared salary of $6k per month and no way any ML has that. If she's PR or on LTSVP then she probably won't need to work the crazy hours to make $20k.

I 包 an ML before, she just wanted enough per month to meet her obligations plus a bit more so that she is comfortable at home. Any ML who asks for the replacement of her entire income is not serious about being 包。

My 2 cents too
Apparently we have different mind set of joints.

For licensed ML, income can be $2-4K/month. Extra income (non taxable) from HJ estimated at $6-8K.
If you are targeting to bao this group, their expectation is lower.

For matured ML holding PR or pink NRIC, they are more daring in operating one staff unlicensed shop.
This type of ML with higher income/risk and higher expectation.

May be that's the difference.
Old 21-04-2018, 08:45 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenChief View Post
Apparently we have different mind set of joints.

For licensed ML, income can be $2-4K/month. Extra income (non taxable) from HJ estimated at $6-8K.
If you are targeting to bao this group, their expectation is lower.

For matured ML holding PR or pink NRIC, they are more daring in operating one staff unlicensed shop.
This type of ML with higher income/risk and higher expectation.

May be that's the difference.
Thanks bro. I was pointing out more about the point that there is a kid involved.A Work Permit holder cannot get pregnant or get married while she is in Singapore and as I mentioned earlier it is difficult to bring in a child as a dependent unless your employment pass declared income is $6k.

Some kind soul apparently saw fit to pay $20k a month to 包an ML who has a kid. Perhaps she was an earlier batch who had S Pass and not WP. Maybe she got PR and then divorced later. All possible.

But to 包a lady who's been fucked raw so many times before that she's (apparently) got a kid to show for it.....for $20k a month......Wow. I can only say - that's true love.
Old 21-04-2018, 08:54 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Cool...My thread is still alive...
....and I am still wondering what it is you want, asking the same questions twice via a different thread ...... still can't find the budget 包养 example you're looking for? Probably the hard truth is for the money you quoted there is no way you can 包 a Chinese gal in Singapore.

Try 包-ing a minah in Batam. Those are happy with $2k per month.
Old 21-04-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 10
darkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

She is a pr and divorced and have a son. The reason being is for asking for so high is because she is a pr and every month expenditures are very high. Moreover the person who by her must meet her demand as well like meet up once a week for a few hours and must be min 5 star hotel no raw no anal no bj just sex. Only 2 shots allow. All her expenses must be excluded from the 20k. She must be able to work as well. I told her gd luck in finding this type of arrangement. Guess i was wrong.
Old 21-04-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
....and I am still wondering what it is you want, asking the same questions twice via a different thread ...... still can't find the budget 包养 example you're looking for? Probably the hard truth is for the money you quoted there is no way you can 包 a Chinese gal in Singapore.

Try 包-ing a minah in Batam. Those are happy with $2k per month.
Both thread is different start content leh... September 2017 this thread is to understand the definition ... While the other thread in Feb 2018 is the type of package...

That is all... No other Liao.
Old 21-04-2018, 08:37 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
She is a pr and divorced and have a son. The reason being is for asking for so high is because she is a pr and every month expenditures are very high. Moreover the person who by her must meet her demand as well like meet up once a week for a few hours and must be min 5 star hotel no raw no anal no bj just sex. Only 2 shots allow. All her expenses must be excluded from the 20k. She must be able to work as well. I told her gd luck in finding this type of arrangement. Guess i was wrong.
Perhaps, just perhaps.....if I were the guy who made her pregnant in the first place and want to make sure I still make her exclusively mine.....possible.

Thanks for the sharing bro. The friend of your friend must have deep pockets and a lot to lose by having this illegitimate kid brought out to the open.
Old 22-04-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster

Since I started this thread.. so will also provide a closure.

The ML eventually did not 包养 by me. I fully accepted that her job involve men everyday with those prostate massage and our trust between us grow more each day... and I learn a lot thru this process of how to understand and accept things.

No we did not even petting during massage. She also told me don't waste money on those prostate.. just take the cheapest but more time in the room to spend together.

Not sure how far we will go... But surely have put in feeling liao..
Old 22-04-2018, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Trichard,

How come you started another thread? I thought many already gave their answers in another similar thread....

What are you trying to do?
I hope the update here alreasy answer the question.

Currently feeling quite 幸福... Hope will last a good relationship.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1